Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

Jockstrap when I'm getting fucked, unless my top wants me to take it off.

Bulldog harness or other leather/athletic gear if the guy's into it too.

Chastity cage when in sub mode. It serves as tangible reminder to both of us that the Top/Dom's cock is the only one that matters.

Or chastity cage inside a jockstrap, my ass nicely framed by the straps. And a harness to give the top a "handle" to better control me.

• Like 1

Attire is always dependent on environment, boots so you don't slip, etc.... however the first time I'm with someone, I prefer to present myself completely nude, to their being clothed.

Always subject to change as I develop over my life. Current feelings.

Guest PupShockNeg4Poz
On 3/29/2018 at 5:56 AM, tallbtm said:

Jockstrap when I'm getting fucked, unless my top wants me to take it off.

Bulldog harness or other leather/athletic gear if the guy's into it too.

Chastity cage when in sub mode. It serves as tangible reminder to both of us that the Top/Dom's cock is the only one that matters.

Or chastity cage inside a jockstrap, my ass nicely framed by the straps. And a harness to give the top a "handle" to better control me.

All of this, exactly. Bottoming is to submit, the top will tell you what to wear and if doesn’t care it doesn’t matter.

I'll default to whatever it takes for me to be comfortable depending on the weather. If I'm in control of the thermostat it usually means naked, but I've also been fucked fully clothed with my pants pulled down, in a jock strap and socks, wearing panties, or bare except for bondage stuff... Hard to decide on a favorite, since as long as I'm either luke-warm or better typically it's good for me.