Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bentoverwaiting4u

My favorite outfit is wearing a jockstrap along with my Fuck Me socks.  I just wish the words were sideways so that when I'm on my knees or belly or ass up the words "Fuck" on the sole of one foot and "Me" on the sole of the other foot wouldn't be upside down, but the work perfectly when in a sling.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

For me it depends on the situation. I prefer being naked whenever possible and prefer having on as little clothing as I have to. If I'm cruising a park or somewhere outdoors I usually only have on a pair of nylon shorts, t-shirt in hand in case I need it. Cruising a bathroom nylon shorts and a t-shirt. If I'm in a safe controlled environment with a guy I trust I'll be buck ass naked. If the situation is a little sketchy I keep all my clothes in a pile where I can grab them in a hurry and jet. If I'm going to a hotel I've paid attention to where the exits and stairwells are in case I have to leave quickly and I've had situations where I've had to grab my clothes and flee naked just to get away from a situation. At a bathhouse or sexclub I usually leave on my nylon shorts as I don't want everyone freely pawing me. I have a very nice sized dick that gets attention but too often guys see that and assume I'm a top and frankly, sometimes I just wanna bottom. But my kink is more about being naked than having on socks while infuck or something like that. I have a bud who likes to keep his socks and sneakers on when he has sex and that's cool...it's his kink...not mine

Guest Gloryholelover

Depends if it’s in his/my house sure, if it’s in public I think it’s better to just move things around, there’s been too many close calls to be completely naked. You’d never be able to make a run for it otherwise 

It depends. I have a really nice bod but not all the faggots I use are worthy. Usually I zip down and unload in the faggots ass, have him clean my cock with his mouth when I am done and move on. If the fag is really cute, I will get undress and let him worship my body and lick what he wants before I use his ass

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Completely naked I think is always the best. Leather gear can be fun for sure from time to time. I do feel though if it is a poz no meds. top doing a neg. no prep bottom it is hotter and better if both are completely naked!!! All naturel cumming deep in the bottom and sweaty too!