Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

• 1 month later...

Buck-ass naked but I have a thing for sexy kicks and matching socks.... or guys who go commando and flop their cocks out to fuck... or guys with ballcaps on backward and sun-glasses on for the 'impersonal sports-fucking' thrill

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

...and bent over a picnic table in the park...hehe.

Wherever you want.  Seems like you like the picnic table in the park scenario though.  I'm ready when you are. 😍

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

I do Boy, or anyplace I can be seen breeding you.

I'm up for whatever you want to do to me, and wherever.  Just waiting to connect with you...

Guest Breednme19

Love being in a jockstrap with socks on here.  I’ve got a fantasy of getting used enough that the cum leaking from my ass totally soaks the pouch of the jock

Major horny fetish for getting naked and wearing worn high top CONVERSE ALL-STARS , And the ULTIMATE fetish fantasy for me is if the bottom is wearing a pair of Converse All-Star high tops while riding my raw cock,  major turn on to look down and see his Converse on while he is bouncing his hungry hole up and down on my cock , TOTALLY makes me want to sit back and feel his hole milk my cock till im cumming and cumming , make my balls surrender every drop 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1