Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

I am a shy, yet exhibitionistic nudist so I prefer being naked with a couple exceptions. Sometimes I will wear a yellow jock with the word "fuck" printed on the pouch when I play in theaters. Also, I hate when my feet are cold so sometimes I'll leave my socks on since they don't inhibit movement during sex.  Beyond that, the only things I want on me are layers of lube, cum, piss, or other slimy substances.

I like being naked but there's something really hot about having my pants pulled down and trapped around my shoes while I put my ass in the air. Or getting fucked with nothing but a shirt on. It just feels so urgent and rushed for me and for the top, and makes my hole even hornier for the cock to slide into it.

Depends on the scene. Prefer being naked during sex, and also before and after. I just generally like being naked with other guys. It feels more natural and less inhibited.

I also have a fursuit (polar bear) that's fun for roleplay. But it's not for everyone.

• 2 months later...
Guest Pgfrmrssn

Coveralls and kneehigh rubberboots. Being a farmers son, this fetish sticked to me. Love to serve a somewhat kinky openminded dominant top farmer. Or others who can relate to this. Found a few great people. One of them 24 hours ago. Farmer plowed me good. Pnp. All day long. My place and his. Love to wear his gear. Especially a little bit tight coveralls. You feel it so nicely around your waist and balls. Spent some time outside in this gear. Horny naked underneath the coveralls. So nobody else knows what is going on. Sometimes the coveralls have an opening in the back for easy fucking. I am mostly bottom but this (top..) farmer also liked a fuck from his fucktoy in his own tight almost virgin hole. No problem with a horny guy like this, even after a 20 hour fuck session.

Most of the time with sex I go without the coveralls and boots (prefer socks or boots to avoid cold feet)

Guest Pgfrmrssn
35 minutes ago, fbuc said:

Coveralls and kneehigh rubberboots.

Addition: love to play with people who really want to have sex in fetish gear. But it is no must. It is actually for me absolutely NOT horny at all when someone wants to please me with this fetish. Be honoust. If you have a totally different fetish I would rather please you by wearing that fetish. After all I am more submissive. I get really turned on when someone is getting really horny from having sex with me (even using me). Clothes are not the most important thing. Openminded people who know what they want are.

I love being completely nude when getting fucked. And I prefer the guy fucking me to be completely nude as well. Something about hot skin-on-skin action drives me wild. I've never done it outside, but would love to find an outdoors place where we can both be nude as we do it. I think there are some campgrounds around the state that cater to men-on-men action.