Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

For me it really depends on the setting.  If it's a pump and dump ass up scene, I like a jock on, so my cock is constrained.  A lot of my visitors are straight, or at least pretending to be in their head, so I know they'd just as soon not have my cock and balls in the way or be reminded of them.

If it's a one on one, with kissing and body play, I want to be totally naked and hope my partner is too.

Bathhouses, naked except for the towel.

Sex clubs, usually only the bottoms are partially undressed, tops stay clothed, at least at Slammers in LA.  So, I usually do a jock and a loose tank top and since you are walking around, keep my sneakers on.

Public bathrooms, nothing sexier than just dropping trow for a breeding.

• Like 2

Depends on mood, setting, partner, type of play/role play involved, drug use etc etc

Love Jocks,  and other types of underwear 

Hoods or blindfolds can be fun too

But generally, I would actually prefer to be nude 24/7, regardless of in a sexual situation or not

I love being naked (unless it's seriously cold or something)

Edited by Filthpig69

• 5 weeks later...

For me it has to be gear stays on .. certainly to begin with at least 😈 

chav / uniforms especially but I love it when a top arrives in trackies and a puffa jacket or a bomber … I always ask if they’d keep as much on for as long as possible even for quick Cum and go… as like to be able to feel it on me and them 

ove found a lot of guys are quite accommodating to that as long as they get what they want too 

Jock if it is a general party - signalling to everyone my ass is open for business

Naked if mandatory for the party - but with words Cumdump slut marked on my back for easy ID 🙂 

Generally speaking, naked for the standard hookup if there's a bed. But, it's a huge turn on for me with fucking/being fucked by a guy that has a work outfit/uniform on. Favorites have been construction work gear, lawyer-type business suit, FedEx uniform, scrubs and pilot uniform. Would love to hook up with a cop or military guy but unfortunately hasn't happened yet.

• 4 weeks later...