Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

On 12/1/2012 at 10:27 PM, totals said:

I really like it when the top man almost fully clothed during sex. dick out of jeans and it will serve the bottom

I top - the same)))

access to the hole and nothing more is needed

I've had sex with and without clothes on, both as top and bottom.  Bottoming for a guy with some clothes on can be hot--like he's creating some distance.  Getting fucked by a guy who pulls his dick outta his jeans or pulls them down to his balls only wants to unload and use you is so hot too.  Had a married topman who would fuck me about once every month or two for about 2 years.  He wanted to walk in find me with t-shirt and socks on, laying omn my stomach ass lubed and exposed.  He'd walk in maybe have me suck him hard, then just fuck and say nothing but an occasional "oh fuck" or "I'm cumming" or "take it" balls jammed against my asshole and spewing inside.  I laid like that till he left.  Couple times he'd stick a finger up my wet hole before walking out.  

On 11/29/2012 at 10:13 PM, Barebackbottomno said:

I have hooked up with guys who get completely naked and others who leave some, most or all of their clothes on when having sex. Some guys leave just their socks on, while others leave their t-shirt on. Guys take their shirts off, dropping their trousers to their ankles or just unbutton unbuttoning and opening the fly of their trousers. What have others experienced and, what do you prefer?

i dont mind naked  or full leathers if i go out with my bb fuck bud  its  boots chaps no jock just our big cocks on offer i love it when we both get hard for all to see and he pushes his huge raw cock in my hole for all to see but naked on the beack is just as good

• 1 month later...
Guest plowmeraw

I can do either, but I prefer naked. If I go to a sex party, I often wear a jock at first to signal I'm a bottom, but it usually ends up coming off after a load or two.

I like being naked, esp. in front of a bunch of guys. (I like being examined and discussed like they're buying a horse or a dog.) I also like cowboy boots, which I think are esp. appropriate if I'm riding cowgirl, my favorite position. ; ) Maybe a jockstrap to frame my huge ass. But I feel cocksuckers should be shirtless, and I love suckin cocks, so ... no shirt of any kind.

• Upvote 1

If I'm getting fucked, I want to be totally naked, not even socks, and prefer my top to be the same.  That said, I can't deny that a couple of times I've had my pants down around my ankles for a quickie was kind of hot too.  I had a top I hooked up with a few times who liked to fuck with his boxers on, dick through the slit.  I thought that was weird, but whatever...

Now if I'm sucking, I prefer to be totally clothed.  It makes it more purposeful for me, to have it be all about the man I'm sucking, nothing to do with me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...