Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

• Administrators

I can never understand why some guys feel the need to be completely naked when they fuck. Sometimes it's completely understandable, but if the room is cold or it's a pump-n-dump, or a gangbang with a line of tops - getting naked just doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 3

Leather-clad bottoms: oh, my! Esp. in slings (Geez I luv fucking men in slings!) Sometimes I'll wear just jeans & harness but I do like keeping my boots on - don't like slipping in cum or lube on the floor...I might zig when I outta zag. What a drag. It became clear to me once that some men NOT (yet) into leather think the gear is merely decorative so I told a guy, "Harnesses ure useful tools". He didn't get it so I 'splained it. Then he got it. Did he ever.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like getting fucked while wearing a jockstrap. It gives the top something to play with / hold on to, it keeps my junk in one place, it frames my ass, and i just find it hot. I don't mind fucking naked but definitely prefer wearing a jock / or some form of underwear.

• Upvote 2

I prefer being naked or very minimal clothing, unless we're fucking in a public place where it isn't a good idea to get naked.

I used to like jocks and leather (and still do if I'm traveling to cities where it is easy to find uninhibited pigs), but living where I do now those are usually a good indication the guy is into some kind of fetish kink but not into fucking or sucking.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...