Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

Always have my socks on, I can't stand to be barefoot. 

Usually a leather harness, vest,  jock, and Doc Martens.  Like leaving the boots on, gives me more leverage when I've got my ass impaled on top of his cock and riding him. 

I'm a bottom, don't really care what the Top wears as long as I have access to his cock and can eat his hole out.  Although a HOT hairy leather Daddy geared up is my favorite. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

Lately my ass framed in a jock has been fruitful getting the daddies attention at the tubs.  Simple jock for me.  Nude at the desert resorts   Hell yeah 

Guest HungSpun

Totally naked. I am horned up by mens bodies, and love to have a man uninhibited who shows of his cock and balls esp.... Also, a man in chaps with his cock out and butt out is so fucking hot.

I want to be totally naked, no matter where we are, if the other guy can see me. I have even stripped naked just to give a quickie blowjob. It emphasizes my complete worship of and service to the cock. He can wear as much or as little as he likes, whatever makes him cum harder. A lot of guys get turned on when they know that I volunteer to be totally vulnerable to them without expecting anything in return.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest tonka777

I prefer to wear my pup mask. my face is not the most masculine. by being in a pup mask Im more of a sex object and also feel better about myself as a man. it is a barrier to an emotional connection so I dont get attached and makes things purely sexual.