Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

My favourite, but I don't rigidly stick to it when fucking with guys or have different tastes, is to get used and bred in my "faggot whore, cum dump and breeding bitch uniform". Which is black boots, leather collar with chain dog leash attached, leather wrist restraints and nipple clamps.

Wearing that and nothing else puts me in the perfect "head space" of "I am a slut bitch whore and slag with a cunt and throat for hard hung tops to use abuse and breed. I exist to service their cocks and take all of their raw cum and piss - as much as they can and want to fuck deep into my holes.

Then I can get on with fulfilling my purpose happy as a pig in shit 😋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I like to dress slutty for my man. I prefer to stay dressed because it makes me feel sexy and makes me feel like a slut. As always it is up to the man I'm with. He is in charge. So if he wants me naked, I get naked. If he wants me dress slutty, I dress slutty. All I want is his cock pounding my ass. 

• Like 1

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, stevelovesfucking said:

prefer to be totally naked, wearing nothing, or at the most glasses and a cock ring

and prefer my bottoms naked; cos while I love tight pants, g strings &c, there's nothing more beautiful than a naked male body

I'll wear whatever you tell me, Sir

Guest takingdeepanal
3 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

have we fucked yet? we should

2 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Unfortunately not yet. 

Do you live anywhere near Rowville btw? I'm meeting up with a guy from BBRT on Friday night.