Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

If I'm blowing a guy, my favorite thing is for him to pull his cock out of his trousers - that's it. When I'm at a glory hole, I love it when the wall between us is open at the floor so I can see his shoes. When I'm getting fucked, I like going face down, ass up with a mask or maybe a ball cap pulled low over my eyes, sport socks (like baseball or soccer high risers), sometimes a shirt so the focus is on my naked ass - as for what the top is wearing when I'm getting fucked that way - the sound of a zipper going down or pants hitting the floor is HOT, but I also love it when a top just takes care of business - get in, get off, get on his way.

As a bottom whose job is to be in service of the top, I'll do what he wants but I'm partial to being fucked in my jock briefs, jockstraps, thongs, g strings. Thongs are great because after I've been filled, they help keep the cum in my hole. I often keep socks and shirts on too because usually, my hole is all the top wants, I can jack off later (if I don't cum while being topped).

• Upvote 1

I just love being naked but I also have a big thing for jocks and undies too! I love to have my dick tucked away in a jock while getting fucked and I also love it when a top will just pull my undies down past my butt before he mounts and fucks me. That kinda implies to me "i'm so eager to fuck you, I don't even have time to fully undress you" ;)

It all depends on the circumstances of where I am having sex. I prefer to be buck naked when I am getting fucked it doesn't matter where it is. Once being fucked naked at a urinal in a public restroom while any body could come in at any time, the Top however were fully dressed.

It all depends on the circumstances of where I am having sex. I prefer to be buck naked when I am getting fucked it doesn't matter where it is. Once being fucked naked at a urinal in a public restroom while any body could come in at any time, the Top however were fully dressed.

Yes. While I want to be completely naked, preferably in a roomful of naked guys, I've had the hot fortune of being completely naked and fucked by a guy who essentially opened his pants and thrust his dick in me.

Guest BBSeroMan

I do a lot of "on the spot" fucking in the city in places like parking garages, mens restrooms and behind businesses next to dumpsters. I wear suits everyday so it's easier to pull my dick out and load anon holes that way.

Guest faggot hole

Really, however He wants it. He wants me naked as He plows my ass, i'm naked in a heartbeat. He wants me in a jock, then jock it is. Hottest is when we are in public and He demands immediate satisfaction. Then i pull down my jeans and let Him take me, with onlookers exclaiming, or i unzip His fly, fish it out and drop to my knees and swallow it in one gulp.