Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

Gym shoes and socks only.  Love to walk around after getting fucked, cum leaking out my hole, and still be in my shoes.  It's just a sexy look I think.

I like jock straps, but once the fucking starts, it has to come off.  It's too close to the hole and gets in the way.

Edited by AZBBSLUT

It usually depends on what I'm doing, but in general I'm either butt ass naked when I top (maybe starting out partially clothed and undressing during foreplay, etc), or at most I might have on a jockstrap if I'm gonna bottom and take loads. Eventually though that will come off too and I'll be nude from that point on, both for easier access and for overall comfort since things are gonna get hot and sweaty :D

Naked all the way. Although I did have sex the other day and forgot to take my socks off and I had an amazing orgasm. It could have been a coincidence, but I read somewhere that it's stronger with socks on. :P

Edited by Bottomhole

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

definitely naked. The top can be clothed or not. Like the submission of being vulnerable.

Yeah, being naked is hot. I love the feeling of being totally exposed and vulnerable, also a little humiliated if the top is clothed.

But jocks and leather harnesses or bondage gear are also fun too!