My dick was hard and I needed a hole to fuck. Douglas and I had been friends since college days. Doug was about my age of thirty-four and weighed about two hundred on his just under six foot frame. His swarthy good looks accented by his black straight shoulder length hair gave him charm and many dates. He came out half a decade after I did.

I scored my first male piece of ass in the form of fifty year old David when I was eighteen and he had scored with someone our ages five years later. I was cut out to be a Top but he was versatile, equally satisfied whether taking the meat of bears and other masculine men or putting his meat to the effeminate fellas.

I had weighed over two hundred but after having been pozzed my weight had dropped fifty pounds in a few years but was stablized by a high calorie special diet and my meds kind of halted my decline. I had wavy brown hair almost collar length and wore glasses. I had been biting my nails since I was eighteen although I had neglected them and other things for a short while after finding out that I was pozz, until my depression had passed and I was able to get back in the swing of things. Keeping my fingernails short to the nubs not only made for improved masturbation but also saved the hips of the assholes I fucked and the ears of the cocksuckers I face-fucked.

We had kind of reunited at our new jobs working at a junkyard. He was glad to see me and then asked me about my weight loss and looks. I came out with it and told him about how I may have caught the bug. He said he was still neg. I told him I was happy for him.

It was a slow day one summer day when he asked to suck me off.

"Arent you afraid I'll infect you?" I asked him.

"I heard it's alot harder to catch it from oral than anal and I want your meat in me." he begged.

I capitulated, partly because I hadnt scored someone in a while and because I missed the gay ol' times we had with me pumping my loads into him, although my nailbitten hand had been keeping my love-gun satisfied.

We went into a small wooden shack that was the back mensroom, a facility with two toilet stalls, a trough urinal and a sink. In that shithouse Doug gave me a great blowjob and swallowed my deadly load. He then sucked off of my cock leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and my balls.

He blew me and drank my warm beer on tap every other day for almost a month as well as orally serviced my feet after we punched-out after work a few times.

"Fuck me." he said one afternoon.

"You dont want to get fucked by me." I replied, reminding him of my status.

"But I do. I miss your meat in me, those wonderful times back then." he pleaded.

"It's your funeral Doug. I warned him.

"I still want to feel your masculine power drive it in me." he begged.

I thought what the hell, I'd have a really nice orgasm like I just about always did when I knocked someone up. I had fucked poz guys many times but every time I pumped my deadly dirty load up a neg ass my dick went into extacy overdrive with how great I felt when I ejaculated in a "virgin" hole.

We had no lube because I never carried any with me and he didnt either. The only soap in the place was the powdered hand soap in the dispenser over the sink so that was of no use for lube.

We went into the shithouse and he dropped his pants. We both spat on my hand and I stood behind him, reached-around and jerked him off, catching his cum in my hand. He was as turned on by my hand as ever and came in a short five minutes. He had cummed when I fucked his ass in our younger days. Once he finished cumming in my hand I dropped my pants and he sucked on my semi-flaccid dick bringing it to full hardness and left it wet with his spit when he took his mouth off it. We then spat in my hand adding our spit to his cum. I then smeared the mixture of spit and cum on my dick and he bent-over and grabbed his ankles. I spat on his hole and then put my slimy dick to it. I grabbed his hips and shoved my dick up him, instantly hilting it, my balls swinging against his. He barely flinched, having been fucked hundreds of times. I could feel the warmth of his asshole embracing my dick as well as his excitement at getting fucked by one of his favorite studs. I felt my own excitement at the prospect of pozzing my friend. I began to fuck him, taking full strokes, enjoying how his hole enveloped my dick like a glove. I held his hips to steady us as I fucked him, my dick feeling its power, feeling its oats, as I piston-thrust in his still-neg ass. I knew my larger than average dick was adding new fissures to his asshole walls inside him, providing more pathways for my sperms to carry their filthy deadly loads into his bloodstream.

I fucked him faster, harder, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass, as I enjoyed myself knowing my climax would be double-intense.

He was all for it, enjoying feeling the power of my loins driving my shaft in him, enjoying giving me a great feeling piece of his ass. I could feel myself getting close as I gripped his waist tighter to compensate for the sweaty slipperiness. I grinned as I got closer, driving my meat in him stroke after stroke thrusting hard and strong.

A few more thrusts and I hilted myself deep in him as I yanked him to me, held his ass to my crotch, pulled out and slammed it home with a powerful snap of my hips, whereupon I exploded in a powerful extremely great-feeling orgasm as my legs shook while my dick pumped bullets of AIDS-carrying cum in half a dozen rapid-fire spurts deep inside his bowels. A half-minute later I pulled almost out and slammed it back in again with another snap of my hips, the smack of my pelvis reverberating off the walls as I pumped more diseased cum up my friend's love-hole.

Another minute passed before I slammed what I figured to be almost another dozen thrusts up his ass and then held his hips tight to me again and corkscrewed my hips a couple of times, then held him to me for a few more minutes, occasionally thrusting a little to force more of my sperms into his rectal walls as we enjoyed the afterfuck. My dick was still throbbing with joy inside Doug who showered me with praise for the great fuck I threw into him.

"You wont feel that way in two or three weeks whn you get the aids flu." I replied after he wound down his complements on my studmanship.

"I know but it's still worth it!" he gushed.

He said if I hadnt jerked him off he would have cummed from getting fucked by me like the fucks I had put to him in the past.

I thrust a few more times and slowly withdrew so as to keep my cum from leaking out. He stood up, smiled wide, turned around, knelt before me and sucked my dick clean, sucked off of it and showered it and my sweaty scrotum with kisses and sucks.

He then wrapped his lips around my dick. I knew what he wanted so I gave it to him as he gulped it down. He then sucked off of my meat and kissed it again.

"Well, Doug. You're fucked in more ways than one." I said.

"It was a great fuck too stud. I'm yours any time you want me." he replied and hugged me before standing up.

He started feeling lousy a couple of weeks later and then called in sick. He was off for a month and I had to work with some bigoted homophobe who wasnt fit to lick Doug's feet much less mine. I was glad when Doug was finally well enough to return to work and the boss took him back, although that was largely due to the bigot's incompetence.

A week later when we had some privacy we had a celebration fuck. Although my orgasm wasnt quite as intense as when I first injected my bug in his ass it was still an enjoyable piece of him and how lovingly he sucked my dick clean and again showered it and my hairy balls with kisses after I cummed and pulled out of his ass. It was awesome to me that he loved getting fucked and fucked-up by me and he considered me as a special stud even though he was simply another pozzing conquest I enjoyed sowing my wild, and deadly, oats in.

Doug ended up following me into emeciation and was put on a diet similar to mine. He lost more strength but was still able to work at the junkyard and to get it up hard enough to fuck looser asses as well as get sucked off.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 9 years later...