rcc226

A hung top I met at a group fuck told me he wanted to whore my ass out to his buddies. We swapped numbers and set the date for the next night. I got to his place early, dropped my pants and he took a video of him pumping a nice big load into my hole, which he sent out as the invite. Within no time, guys were knocking at the door. My buddy mounted me again and dumped his second load into my ass, to give these first two guys some lube. Both of these guys were hot surfer types who wasted no time whipping out their dicks and stuffing them into a hole. They swapped back and forth and each dumped a sizable cumload into me. Just as they were getting dressed to leave, two more came in. My buddy blindfolded me and told me to lay face down. These guys were much more verbal and aggressive. The more aggressive of the two shoved his cock in my mouth and told his buddy to "stick your dick in that hole." It was so fucking hot, as he held my head down and I took their cocks. After his buddy pumped me for a bit, he dumped his load in and the aggressive guy jumped up and mounted my ass. He popped off his load, rested his dick in my ass and then started fucking again until he shot a second time, for load #7. The last guy had a massive uncut cock and was waiting for these guys to get off me. As soon as one dick slid out, I could feel this massive rod pushing against my soaking wet and opened hole. He sank in pretty deep and started trusting into my guts. You could hear the loads sloshing around and the smell of cum was pungent in the room. He shoved a poppers bottle under my nose and told me to take a big whiff. As my head started to swoon, he pumped harder and harder and then grunted out, "here it comes you fuckin pig...oh yeah..." He pulled out and made me nurse on his swollen cum covered dick. it tasted so fucking good. My ass was feeling great and I fingered the loads and savored the taste of spooge on my fingers. My buddy just said, "you're done, go put your pants on and split." When I stood up, cum leaked down both legs and I drove home that way, thinking about what a hot night I just had.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...