Fresh from the tap

Topper

Love hot piss play like it straight from the tap warm and fresh give and take. Also love to piss in a guys ass and feel it run down my balls as he begs for more. Beer piss down the throat through a funnel is hot too as is piss play outdoors where you can let it rip.

• Upvote 3

Guest BgchaserATX

I have always loved hot man piss straight from the hose. Especially love it when they dont drink extra fluid, just save it up so its good and strong.

I do love to drink it right from a man's cock, swallow after swallow until I'm teasing out the last drops. But also love the drama of a man pissing on me, epecially with witnesses around to see him dominate me with his cock. I love having mine swallowed as well, and equally showing off my pissing prowess as I coat a man head-to-toe. Pissing on and in clothes is also great - I have a collection of jockstraps I wear at piss parties, that have never seen any moisture apart from man piss...I just dry them off between wearings, and one drop of fluid will release an incredibly sexy stench. I also relish pissing up a guy's ass while I'm fucking him; nobody has yet done that to me, but I look forward to it (or at least to taking it by funnel).

• 2 weeks later...