Fresh from the tap

Topper

I am 18 my bf is 20. We got together when I was 14 and he was 16. He was an unbelievable catch. Prom King, Baseball Team Captain, Football Team starter, Honors Society. I told Mark I was gay at 14 and he immediately said that no girl made him happy and actually I was the only person that made him happy and did I want to be his bf. While he was whisking me  into the woods to suck his dick 3 times. I said ONLY if you break up with your girlfriend. He did that night. BUT he said at that point 1. I had to be a bottom  2. He was in complete conrol of both mine and his sex life and basically he is an alpha male. I am by no means submissive. BUT. one I thing am keenly aware Mark will never  cede control of certain things to me and I am by personality much more adaptable. He has been like my caretaker all through my life and it really is the natural order. I mean he only allows me to jack off once before bed a day. I am 18! . I was 2 years younger he has always taken care of me. He fucking wants us into water sports so he doesn't have to stop to piss or go to the bathroom sometimes. We spend Saturday ad Sunday at The Marriott in Greentree where he can have sex with me 24 hours a day LOL. He drinks beer and hates getting out of bed to piss. Now beer piss is basically tasteless and clear so its not as bad as it sounds.

I need a way to make him see this  is not a realistic solution. Now if  it excites him sexually me drinking his piss at request it is another issue.I won'tI break up with over  this. He IS my soul mate and the sex is off the charts. Bit I do drink his piss sometimes. Frankly it doesn't actually bother me that much but he made me drink his piss in front of 5 guys on the football team from school. It was very embarrassing and he was drunk. Breaking up  is not an option. He has never in his life cheated on a GF and he will neither abandon me nor cheat on me. He went through a great deal of thought about this or else he wouldn't have been so quick for us to be lovers. I suspect on the straight-gay sexuality continuum he is towards gay but closer to  bisexual. But, I am who he is in love with forever.He made sure I was with him from when we woke up until bed. He got me a non player on both football and baseball team buses by getting me some meaningless title. He wanted me at those games. There was no urgency we will be living together for at least the next 4 years. He has waited to go to university until  I go. We are going to Carnegie Mellon Fall 2016

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Love piss, giving or receiving, it's all good. Like to drink straight from the tap, & would LOVE to have a Top piss in my ass, haven't tried that yet! Especially love a Top who douses me with a hot piss shower after he's cum inside me. Rubbing it all over my body as it streams out of his cock is so fucking hot.

I've only tried drinking piss once, and it was pretty recent. Very hot, and it was right after the top fucked me!

Would love to go to a piss party where everyone's recycling piss and drinking each other's piss :D

The first time I ever drank piss straight from the tap was when a 23yo guy getting sucked off through my gloryhole just started pissing while I was sucking him. It shocked me, and I was disgusted, but I had to swallow it or piss would have gone everywhere and all in my carpet. He moaned when I swallow the first mouthfull and that turned me on so much. I ended up sucking the piss out of him while he moaned and his dick throbbed. I keep looking for that guy.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I will drink my tops piss straight from his cock. It's not my favorite thing to do. But I do somewhat enjoy the sexuality of doing it, and it really pleases him to watch me on my knees drinking it.

I much prefer to have him piss in my hole after he breeds me, but he doesn't always like doing that. He thinks it dilutes his cum and washes it out. There's just something about his warm piss filling my hole after being bred that makes me feel a little bit dirty and completely satisfied.

• Upvote 1