Fresh from the tap

Topper

Guest peepee-love

While I never turn down the chance to taste and drink another's urine, kneeling before a man and getting it directly from his penis is the best! Simply looking at another man in a sexual manner makes me feel so naughty, but eyeing his tummy, navel, and penis makes me dizzy with arousal! Feeling his penis slide over and past my lips, and into my wanting mouth gives me chills up and down my spine! Closing my eyes, I wrap my lips gently, yet securely around his penis and probe its urethral opening with my eager tongue in anticipation of his squirt of urine, which tickles my tongue the first second or two It jets forth! The warmth and flavor of his urine quickly fills my mouth as I drink and then must gulp to keep stride with his flow! Feeling and tasting his urine coursing into my mouth as a swallow is absolute heaven!

Guest peepee-love

From the tap.....and the stronger the better......also not averse to a CUM chaser!

Oh my goodness yes! Rhythmic squirts of slick gooey semen to taste and toss about in my mouth for a bit before swallowing! I enjoy it as an appetizer with urine as the main course! I'm not picky though; I'll take it any way it cums! YUM!

• 2 months later...
Guest PissGuzzlerLA

Like any intimate connection with a partner (or partners), there is no wrong way. Into drinking from the tap only? No problem. Like only taking up the ass, only being pissed on, only doing it in private, only doing it around groups of men, etc? Great. Like all of these scenarios and more? Even better. I personally enjoy many different scenarios - drinking every drop from the tap, drinking beer bust piss out in the open for a guy or group, swallowing strong morning piss, getting my street clothes hosed down with a strong load, having a funnel or urinal gag strapped on and used as a human urinal, and much more. I don't absolutely love having a guy piss in my ass, but I'd never say no. So many scenarios done, and hopefully many more ones to experience. Just enjoy piss your own way and all's well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...