Fresh from the tap

Topper

• 2 months later...

Played at a local bar the other night- took a few loads and had a guy fist my hole- was leaning over the closed back patio bar counter with my ass exposed just after the fisting, when I felt a warm sensation hitting my leg- at first thought it was lube oozing out- then realized it was a little piss, so I turned and went down on his cock- and drank what he produced. His stream was slow at first, testing my abilities and desire-- once he figured out I was into it, his stream grew strong and hard and I was proud to keep up and not loose any. He worked as my hole broker the rest of the night, and when things would slow down, or if someone was sniffing, he would put me on his cock ,leaving my ass up and open for taking.Most times I just had his cock in my mouth sucking him hard- but he stopped my sucking one time and held my head in place, and gradually he let go with a full bladder as someone took my hole and bred me up. Best thing - we exchanged numbers, and he will be consuming my ass and then lining up cock for it again next week-- just hope the scene is as wet and wild as last weeks <g>

• Upvote 1

Guest cumdrainer4u

I Too enjoy drinking piss from the cock. Many guys pissing on me and in me after or before they fuck me is the best. Shows my true submission and wanting them to dominate me more

Edited by cumdrainer4u
forgot word

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's horny as all fuck pretty much any way you do it: from a distance there's the chance of overspill and the sight/feeling of piss trickling down the body - all the better if he's furry! Same goes for only and inch away: you can't keep up with the flow... Lips wrapped around the dick means no option but to swallow. And of course there's the extra liquid to deal with: nothing like seeing the piss spread along denim.

That said, my favourite remains recycling: a few bottles of beer last a lot longer this way! At SM Pride in the nineties I did it with a buddy and we only drank half the beer (Newcastle Brown makes for wonderful beer piss) we'd normally have drunk. Each time one of us needed to piss, the other drank the lot. We were discreet about it: always in the toilets, where some of the straight SM guys raised an eyebrow or two. After three bottles each we got to the point of needing to piss every ten minutes, which is when we called it a day.

My other favourite memory is the Italian piss-slut I met in a London club (pre public sex). I'd take him to the toilet, make him squat along side the urinals, and gods help him if he spilt any... Cautionary note: this boy was also into shit, which I'm not, but hadn't had a hep B vaccination. I've had hep B and it's no fun - get vaccinated!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got a fukkin hot Daddy who makes me sit at his feet while he showers me with his poz piss, which I also swallow straight from the tap. I love bathing in it while we kiss and make out and I tell him how lucky I am to be his toilet. I make sure to work lots of his piss in my pits, which mixes with my body odor as it drys and marks me with his scent. On occasion, he will fuck and spew chem piss up my cunt, which drives me fukkin WILD