Load counts for 2012

Guest Hook Scott

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@hook--

hey, hooky, 68 loads is nothing to be ashamed of. that's an average of one load every 5 days or so. that's more than most guys get laid.

my first year bareback-only, i took 12 loads and gave 24.

what made you decide that 2012 was the year you were gonna go raw?

Guest Hook Scott

2013 will be the year I dedicate my life to first of all getting POZZED and getting as many loads as I can from any and every guy I am determined to get over 1000 loads

I played BB for the first time this past March, since then I really have not counted how many individual loads I have taken...

But prior to this year I had not played BB since my first time when I was 15.

This year I played BB with 11 different guys a few one night stands but most I played with a number of times so I would say maybe 50 loads..

To me that seems like a very high number considering before the number was zero for so many years

I don't know how most of you manage to find that many guys to unload into. I guess it must be related to the kind of scene. I'm not into anon pump-dump-and-go scenes or cum-dumps. I need to see the person and have some level of attraction to him before I can dump a load in him. Else I cant even get hard.