Poz Daddy Chems Ups and Stealths a Phi Gamma Delta Pledge from University of Alabama

sweetholealabama

Hey Davis remember me, this is Wes. I'm the one who turned you into the hole obsessed, cock craving whore you are today. We did met when you were 18 and about to start here at UOA. However, that has been about 10 years ago so let's give the reader's the whole story. Although fairly accurate, your brief essay omits certain facts such as, having been tested negative 3 years ago I was not pos at the time. My cock has been in hundreds of boy holes since then so who knows now. I'm more of a big brother than Daddy type. I'm 6'2", 175lbs, natural blonde hair with no grey, perfect white teeth and in pretty good shape. We talked on net a lot before you finally came over. I got sick of endless mail without any fucking. After a while I told you to cum over and worship my cock or leave me the fuck alone forever. Over the years I have popped numerous college cherries, they all cum and move on after school. With the exception of four or five who visit me whenever returning to Tuscaloosa, I could care less... just a place to stick my dick and there's always a new crop of boys coming every August. I think you realize you are one of the special ones that does keep cumming back for more. The thing about frat boys, they all say they are versital. The truth being they are winey bottoms who cum 2 seconds after I stab em. You were different, ready and eager to explore your sexual side which seems to be your only reason for living at this point. Although now your a worked out, tan hot little pocket pig back then your were a little bit pudgy shy geek who didn't know the score. Your shaggy hair looked like your small town mother put a Tupperware bowl around it and just trimmed the edges. I made you lick my mushroom head forever all the while you wanting to suck me deep. After what seem an eternity to you I shoved my hog down your throat to the root. You were chocking and gaging the entire time, it got to be quite annoying but I could tell you wouldn't let up until I decided to take mercy on you. I grabbed your hair and face fucked you like there was no tomorrow. At one point you broke free telling me you didn't like me pulling your hair. Remember what happened next? I pulled harder and slapped your spit covered face with my hard pole. This went on for hours. I don't remember you eating my hole but I do remember rimming your tight pink hole for days. It was tight and pink back then. Now that well used pot hole is big enough to turn an eighteen wheeler around in. You winched and cried when I stuck it in but after force feeding you poppers, weed and booze you began to get into it. I felt sorry for you a couple of times and asked if you wanted to stop. You didn't, so I plowed away slapping your ass and face hard the whole time. You wanted to cum over every night after that and mailed me constantly. Most of the time I wanted to see you but ever once in a while I would turn you down and call you a little girl. This pissed you off but I put you in your place and made you want it even more. After 20 or so sessions like this I decided to pick up the pace a bit by filling your mouth with hot piss and holding you down till you swallowed every drop. The massive booty bump did not come until much latter and I could write a book about that session and all the ones to follow. So, why don't you tell these guys about the Tina fueled weekend long fuckfests that we enjoyed so many times after I turned you into a meth whore? Better yet, if you've got the balls post some of the vids with me tearing up that crater with my mouth, cock, fingers, fist and enormous toys. You were in heaven and I loved stretching that boy hole beyond recognition. So, you faggot cum bucket post em and let's show the world that your only good for getting real men off. By the way receptacle, next time you refer to me as Daddy it better be followed with "but he's the youngest, hottest Daddy there ever was." Can't wait till you bring that gapping cave back here to Tuscaloosa.

• Piggy 1

I have this fantasy and wish to be with a older guy that introduce me to the poz world.I mean...like old days people used to marriage virgin i wanna be neg to be converted and transformed into his kinky toy, like a student learning.

It is weird, but it is a fantasy. lol

I am still waiting for my dad

• 6 years later...