Bottoms who love rimming guys

Scottyrim

I'm with les_evil... Twenty or thirty years ago it was the ultimate act of submission, now it's part of the experience of getting fucked. It's simply a matter of how you look at it. For myself, 69 rimming is amazing: a number of times it's been the main event that's got us both off.

I don't love rimming but I have a couple of tops in rotation that totally get off on getting rimmed. I'm willing to do it since it gets them horned up to fill me with spunk. I have discovered that taking poppers transports me into some sort of parallel universe where I simply devour a guy's ass. But the ass must be clean. I'm not eating nobody's funky crusty musty hole - not even for a load.

I'm smiling at the earlier comment where the person had to learn that getting a rim job does not equal bottoming. I made that mistake too. I thought getting rimmed was an act of submission so excuse me for assuming that you being on your back with your legs in the air moaning like a bitch means you want my dick in you! Interestingly enough, I don't seem to run across many bottoms that like to be rimmed. They like cock back there, not tongue!

I'm a bottom because of ED issues which before I was Vers and of course prefer to bottom anyway ... I can remember growing up how rimming was such a turn on for me and to listen hoe the boi or man's ass I had My tongue in was moaning from the pleasure ... I have always love rimming as much as after being fucked, sucking & licking clean the cock that bred me ... I love to rim as much if the TOP rims me which most TOP don't do ... To be with a fellow pig and rimming each other is always great too ... of course, I have no limits nor desires not to pleasure every male in what He wants ... I find it funn at times that men want You clean or they need to be clean and yet I feel it takes away of the act of being BB breeding ... It is natural to be dirty and nasty an that is why bottoms like me exists ... Yes, it can get messy and that is why they have showers & washing machines ... A little shit never hurt anyone nor does eating it ... I'm just very open & honest with no limits in pleasuring the men I serve ...

• 1 year later...

So I am a bottom who loves licking out guys.Nothing turns me on more.

I love a guy's ass.I love looking at it and I love eating it.It is so intimate and so hot.

The question I suppose I have really is the belief that because I love eating it and watching it I must be a top

This false assumption has sometimes put me in an awkward situation where the guy I am with thinks I want to fuck him.Though sometimes true,it mostly is false.I am then told I should be after dick not ass.

Do any other bottoms have this problem?Lets share our love of ass and rimming :)

I'm a total sub bottom and love rimming. Sucking cock, sucking balls, then licking out hole....yum. I have had guys request I fuck them but it's not for me. I love being dominated.

I'm a  bottom and LOVE rimming guys holes!  When I'm sucking on a top's cock, I'll always move down to his balls and suck and kiss them. Then I will always try to rim his ass hole.  Lots of times the top will push me away and tell me to stop, but if he doesn't l rim him deep.  It really excites me and if I'm stoking his cock I love to feel him twitch as my tongue is working in his ass. This can really make some tops more aggressive when I pull my tongue out and they seem to fuck me a lot harder.  I never try to fuck the guy, I just love looking at his ass hole and making love to it with my tongue.  If I'm at a sex party or at a bathhouse in group sex, I love to rim another bottoms ass if he is busy sucking cock.  If the bottom has been fucked, i love rimming him and tasting the cum a top has left in him too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I'm a bottom and I love to rim. And I love top guys that rim me before they fuck me. I especially love it when the top slides his spit into my ass with his tongue. Then using the spit he's pushed into my ass with his tongue as lube.

Edited by travelingbi

Guest GoneFishing

The smell of a hot ripe ass is ecstasy ! It’s also a bonus if your lips and  fingers have the morning after ass scent !

Edited by GoneFishing