Any Other Guys Into Man Smells and Smellly Feet?

Pigcub

I really get into man smells. Feet, pits, crotch and musky ass. But I am having a hard time finding other pigs into it. Not so much into Scat here, though I do love piss. Something about the smell of a man really gets me hard and horny. Anyone else like me out there?

• Upvote 1

Im into man smells, to bad I havent had a top to have sex with like that. lol I wish I could have sex with a top for like 3 or 4 days. No showers just sweaty and sex funky but that most likely wont ever happen. lol

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I totally get off on the way one of my fuck bud smells. He's got a pungent manscent in his pubes that when I'm sucking his cock, I get a full whiff of and it makes me so rock hard and horny. He's a totally masculine, gym stud. Best time to fool around with him is after a workout, before he showers....he's usually very horny at the point of the day and texts me to come over and take care of his cock. He's all sweaty, full of BO, and the sex is always wild.

• Upvote 1

I'm with you, Pigcub. I love the smell of a hardworking man, especially after getting sweaty from a good workout or fuck session. I especially love hairy men: all those pheromones getting trapped in hairy armpits, crotches, and asses turn me on like nothing else.

However, feet do nothing for me.

Smelly feet do nothing for me, however crotch and pit smells are heaven for me - instant boner - and have me gagging for cock. I could smell and lick pits and crotch for hours. I love sucking a guy off and breathing in the warm scent. Real men smell like real men and fuck like them too. Grr!

I could not agree more!

I'm with you, Pigcub. I love the smell of a hardworking man, especially after getting sweaty from a good workout or fuck session. I especially love hairy men: all those pheromones getting trapped in hairy armpits, crotches, and asses turn me on like nothing else.

However, feet do nothing for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of pungent odors but there are some guys out there that smell good. It must be a pheromone thing with me but when I find a guy that I think smells sexy, I'll sniff every part of him. Once I was hooking up with this cute guy while I was vacationing in San Francisco, he smelled so good I stuck my nose in his mouth and just breathed in his...breath haha. Then I smelled his pits and was in heaven. I even slept so that I breathed in his breath.

So yes, into man smells but maybe not quite the same thing you guys are talking about?