Turn into a crystal whore

bi bareback slut

On 1/16/2013 at 3:56 PM, NastyRigPig said:

Never too old to be a Tina Whore.

On 8/7/2021 at 2:56 AM, ShiroAZN said:

21 yo guy here and I'm totally became a methwhore already been so into older daddies. Knowing those guys been double or even nearly triple of my age might be ugly short, fat also at the same time enjoying themselves breeding me and just take advantages of me really get me feel so high and slutty of it can't stop! I'm literally born to serve all man and NO LOADS REFUSED always raw bareback. Been so turned on with getting a chem master/dom to use me as a methwhore and do whatever he wanted to worship him and any random anon guys he invited also

same...i have never tried...

It took me a while to realize that I've been made a Tina whore.... but once I accepted it,  I fucken love it!   Nothing like a good rush then twisted anonymous dick fun!!

• 4 months later...
On 8/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, BottomScruffDad said:

It took me a while to realize that I've been made a Tina whore.... but once I accepted it,  I fucken love it!   Nothing like a good rush then twisted anonymous dick fun!!

I would Love to be a Tina whore - love to be  Whore period - open up 24 hours of Breeding me Raw !  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Great topic!  If I get slammed I am instantly a cum dump!  As soon as the rush hits all I NEED is to get fucked and filled with cum. One party I got slammed and there was at least 6 guys in line to fuck me!  It was so hot!!

• Piggy 1

On 12/31/2012 at 11:29 PM, bi bareback slut said:

Guys, thank you for all your comments . It was a true story and i am so glad to have the balls to do what i did . What i am hoping to do next is to be all chemmed up and have a dom top guy to use my hole and pimp me out

Let love to have a “George” to this to me..take me with you next time

• 9 months later...

22 yo guy here and I'm totally became a methwhore already been so into older daddies. Knowing those guys been double or even nearly triple of my age might be ugly short, fat also at the same time enjoying themselves breeding me and just take advantages of me really get me feel so high and slutty of it can't stop! I'm literally born to serve all man and NO LOADS REFUSED always raw bareback. Been so turned on with getting a chem master/dom to use me as a methwhore and do whatever he wanted to worship him and any random anon guys he invited also

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

George is the name of the person who introduced me to meth- first it was a bump and then two and the third time we met, it was a slam and I was a full tina whore-  he never used condoms which was fine with me and thus he made me a tina whore and pozzed me. I just loved being with him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 4 weeks later...

Started late in life but when i started to smoke tina sex was so intense and the 1st time to get fuck while blowing clouds was amazing.  When I did my 1st slam sex was so mind altering and to find my fingers immediately in my hole stretching for a cock was amazing I felt my hole twitch! When i got my 1st cock in after the slam i gelt every bit of his cock and all I wanted was to get fucked for hours and hours hard.

Im definitely a proud slam whore.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 1