Turn into a crystal whore

bi bareback slut

So, am I too old to be a tina whore? I mean, I'm 57, but all things considered pretty hot. Or so I've been told. And I really really really want to live as a tina whore for a while and take as much cock as I can, especially once I convert. Cause that's basically what I am ... and am actually totally proud of it. Besides, there's no way I can support the habit to which I've become accustomed if I don't. And I never ever ever not ever want to give it up. It's just too fucking glorious, isn't it?

• Like 5

So, am I too old to be a tina whore? I mean, I'm 57, but all things considered pretty hot. Or so I've been told. And I really really really want to live as a tina whore for a while and take as much cock as I can, especially once I convert. Cause that's basically what I am ... and am actually totally proud of it. Besides, there's no way I can support the habit to which I've become accustomed if I don't. And I never ever ever not ever want to give it up. It's just too fucking glorious, isn't it?

Never too old to be a Tina Whore.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

I am at Yonge & College. Fully Tattooed, Pierced with huge Circular Earings and a Nostril. When I bareback and parTy Meth , I will never forgetr to wear those. Full Raunchy Leather Pig Too. Send me an email to my email which is barebackraunchpigtop@yahoo.com (remember to mention your profile name and the site name as I have so many bb meth pig bottoms in my list. However still seeking the best bareback meth pig bottom to live 2 gether with me in my condo and parTy meth 24/7.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2012 at 10:47 PM, bi bareback slut said:

I have been submitting lots of ads seeking doms to come by and turn me from a bi kinky shy dad into a slutwhore by being held down and forced to take some thing like weed, coke, or others but without much success. Recently 'tho, I met up with someone who replied to my ad than really blew my mind away. We arranged to meet at my house while my wife and kids were away. Further I was to be dressed only in white g-string and white socks.

George came by and we sat down and chatted. We had already agreed that he could force me to take some Tina and than seduce me. As we chatted, he took out his glass pipe and prepared some crystals in the bowl. When he leaned over to kiss me, I resisted and tried to move away. This got him angry and he forcibly kissed me pushing my mouth open and invading my mouth with his tongue. He then lit his glass pipe, took a deep hit, bent over me and kissed me hard as he forced the contents of the glass pipe in me. He took another hit and did the same. He then held me down, pinched my nose as he held the glass pipe directly in my mouth and waited for me to gasp for breath and inhale deeply through the glass pipe.

Once he sensed I was feeling the effects of the Tina, he started caressing my nipples, teasing them, before licking and sucking them. My nipples have always been really sensitive but they have never felt so sensitive before. I was writhing with desire as he started caressing me as he continued to lick and suck on my tits. I almost fainted with desire when he started to tease my ass with his finger. I was trying to wriggle my ass so his fingers could work its way in me. All this time he kept asking me if I was ready to be his crystal whore. By this time I was so turned on I was pushing my ass against his fingers as he started inserting first one, then two until finally he had all four fingers in me. I was begging for him to fuck me. He told me to go on all fours and then started to fuck me, doggy style. As he rode me, he kept playing with my nipples. I was feeling so good that I was begging for him to fuck me harder and deeper and make me his whore. He then laid down on his back with his cock standing up. I was so horny by now that straddled him and sat on his cock as I fucked myself on him. As I worked my ass on his cock, I leaned forward so he could suck on my nipples as I fucked him. Oooh, the feeling was just fantastic. I was feeling so horny and turned on. I was now such a slut I was begging for him to make me his whore. He then pulled out and made me suck his cock that had been in my ass which love doing so much I have never been such a nasty whore before for a gay guy, but I just sucked his gorgeous cock without a second thought even though it has just been in my ass. He rammed his cock in until I gagged, but he kept at it, telling me he was gonna make sure I learned how to deep-throat his cock. I was starting to have regrets as the Tina wore out. He than had me lay on my back and as he fucked me with my legs high over his shoulders, he took another hit and lean over and kissed me and exhaled into me. This time I gladly sucked in all I could. He repeated this about five times before sitting me up and making me take a couple more hits directly from the glass pipe. I was feeling so horny from the Tina I was begging for him to fuck me and cum in my pussy ass.

I've never been fucked so hard and so long and felt so horny when he licked and sucked my tits. We kept at it for at least four hours. I only wished there were more guys using me 'cause I was so turned on I would have been willing to be gang banged. He finally came in my ass and forced his cock in my mouth. I have never enjoyed the taste of cum, but was so turned on I gladly sucked it all in and had him rub it all over my face. I was no longer put off by the taste of cum, but reveled in it.

When he finally stopped fucking me, he told me that the next time, he would blindfold me, and turn me into his whore, adding that he would have a few guys use me at the same time. I can't wait!

Enjoyed the story.  Love getting spun out w/ married guys.  They can SO very raunchy and kinky when spun out.

• Upvote 2

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

On 12/21/2012 at 11:47 AM, bi bareback slut said:

I have been submitting lots of ads seeking doms to come by and turn me from a bi kinky shy dad into a slutwhore by being held down and forced to take some thing like weed, coke, or others but without much success. Recently 'tho, I met up with someone who replied to my ad than really blew my mind away. We arranged to meet at my house while my wife and kids were away. Further I was to be dressed only in white g-string and white socks.

George came by and we sat down and chatted. We had already agreed that he could force me to take some Tina and than seduce me. As we chatted, he took out his glass pipe and prepared some crystals in the bowl. When he leaned over to kiss me, I resisted and tried to move away. This got him angry and he forcibly kissed me pushing my mouth open and invading my mouth with his tongue. He then lit his glass pipe, took a deep hit, bent over me and kissed me hard as he forced the contents of the glass pipe in me. He took another hit and did the same. He then held me down, pinched my nose as he held the glass pipe directly in my mouth and waited for me to gasp for breath and inhale deeply through the glass pipe.

Once he sensed I was feeling the effects of the Tina, he started caressing my nipples, teasing them, before licking and sucking them. My nipples have always been really sensitive but they have never felt so sensitive before. I was writhing with desire as he started caressing me as he continued to lick and suck on my tits. I almost fainted with desire when he started to tease my ass with his finger. I was trying to wriggle my ass so his fingers could work its way in me. All this time he kept asking me if I was ready to be his crystal whore. By this time I was so turned on I was pushing my ass against his fingers as he started inserting first one, then two until finally he had all four fingers in me. I was begging for him to fuck me. He told me to go on all fours and then started to fuck me, doggy style. As he rode me, he kept playing with my nipples. I was feeling so good that I was begging for him to fuck me harder and deeper and make me his whore. He then laid down on his back with his cock standing up. I was so horny by now that straddled him and sat on his cock as I fucked myself on him. As I worked my ass on his cock, I leaned forward so he could suck on my nipples as I fucked him. Oooh, the feeling was just fantastic. I was feeling so horny and turned on. I was now such a slut I was begging for him to make me his whore. He then pulled out and made me suck his cock that had been in my ass which love doing so much I have never been such a nasty whore before for a gay guy, but I just sucked his gorgeous cock without a second thought even though it has just been in my ass. He rammed his cock in until I gagged, but he kept at it, telling me he was gonna make sure I learned how to deep-throat his cock. I was starting to have regrets as the Tina wore out. He than had me lay on my back and as he fucked me with my legs high over his shoulders, he took another hit and lean over and kissed me and exhaled into me. This time I gladly sucked in all I could. He repeated this about five times before sitting me up and making me take a couple more hits directly from the glass pipe. I was feeling so horny from the Tina I was begging for him to fuck me and cum in my pussy ass.

I've never been fucked so hard and so long and felt so horny when he licked and sucked my tits. We kept at it for at least four hours. I only wished there were more guys using me 'cause I was so turned on I would have been willing to be gang banged. He finally came in my ass and forced his cock in my mouth. I have never enjoyed the taste of cum, but was so turned on I gladly sucked it all in and had him rub it all over my face. I was no longer put off by the taste of cum, but reveled in it.

When he finally stopped fucking me, he told me that the next time, he would blindfold me, and turn me into his whore, adding that he would have a few guys use me at the same time. I can't wait!

21 yo guy here and I'm totally became a methwhore already been so into older daddies. Knowing those guys been double or even nearly triple of my age might be ugly short, fat also at the same time enjoying themselves breeding me and just take advantages of me really get me feel so high and slutty of it can't stop! I'm literally born to serve all man and NO LOADS REFUSED always raw bareback. Been so turned on with getting a chem master/dom to use me as a methwhore and do whatever he wanted to worship him and any random anon guys he invited also