piss play

mike43

I had a top who made me drink his piss one time and I have loved it ever since. Like to be pissed on or in--both mouth and hole. If he drinks a lot of water, it won't be so strong tasting. This is a good way to start. You can work your way up to the more potent piss. You can practice with your own. Get used to the taste, the heat. It adds another option to sex.

• 4 years later...

I have some tops who first feed me their cum and then I swallow their piss. I have been trained by my first master in Italy, he started giving me half a cup of coffee or coke and filling the rest with piss. I loved drinking that "cocktail". After a couple of time like this I directly switched to drink from the tap, once you realize you can drink it the step is small.. the top has to drink a lot, so it will be a lot of light piss and you can just keep drinking, focusing on the feeling of warm juice filling your stomach.

Personally I hate being pissed on. It is not really related to piss, is just that I don't like the feeling of touching a body or get touched when I am wet: water, piss, sweat.. doesn't matter.