Pozzing by undetectable guys?

NiceHard1

Wondering if anyone has gotten pozzed from an undetectable guy.

A follow up to my story on my blog about the hot neg guy who I fucked eight times last weekend...

http://https://www.breedingzone.com/blog.php?u=13966

...it's a week later and he's got a 102 temperature, sore throat, fatigue..

I fucked him eight times (we kept count) and came up his ass each time. Fucked him pretty hard, but not to draw any blood. It is flu season of course, and so I suggested that it may be a coincidence... He may just be sick, but I admit I'm wondering myself.

He went for an HIV test last week and was still neg, though this would not yet pick up a pozzing from me. My last viral load was still undetectable last test

Any thoughts, or any experience getting pozzed by an undetectable guy?

Edited by NiceHard1

bro you are the best. im a solid top but fuck id let u fuck me

Wondering if anyone has gotten pozzed from an undetectable guy.

A follow up to my story on my blog about the hot neg guy who I fucked eight times last weekend...

http://https://www.breedingzone.com/blog.php?u=13966

...it's a week later and he's got a 102 temperature, sore throat, fatigue..

I fucked him eight times (we kept count) and came up his ass each time. Fucked him pretty hard, but not to draw any blood. It is flu season of course, and so I suggested that it may be a coincidence... He may just be sick, but I admit I'm wondering myself.

He went for an HIV test last week and was still neg, though this would not yet pick up a pozzing from me. My last viral load was still undetectable last test

Any thoughts, or any experience getting pozzed by an undetectable guy?

Great topic... I had posted a similar inquiry a few months back about "undetectable" pozzings. It went as follows:

Curious...

How many of you "undetectable" poz guys have successfully pozzed others? What worked for you? Any good stories?

On the flip side, how many of you formerly neg guys were pozzed by an "undetectable" poz guy? Again, any good stories?

Got a few replies, but would love to hear more.

The HIV screening place wanted him to take a fourth generation test which would detect HIV sooner, but he didntnt want to as he's afraid of needles.

I had a bit of a daddy boy discussion with him about that and told him that if he is going to be a pig bottom and likely become poz - if not from me than from someone else - that he is going to have to get used to getting lab work done - a lot.

I suggested laying down to do the blood draws to make it a little easier.

I have been playing regularly with a serodiscordant couple for a while now, all bare. They seem to have no problems regarding one pozzing the other (or me). The parter who is poz does follow his med intake very strict, doesn't drink and lead a very healthy life. Works out a lot etc. And I have taken loads from other guys that claim to be undetectable too without any poz results.

But in the end, I don't know, I realise what may come from doing this.

Hard1, from what I have seen at this point (and I am not a professional) this could have been a guy before you. Understandably the boy may not have been overly forthcoming to elaborate before you got together. 1 week in between is a bit too soon. And if it is a general flu, regular OTC medicine would have helped before limph nodes get a hit. With fuck flu I recall that limph nodes get very swollen - armpits and thighs. Let him check for that too.

Thanks guys. Yea..he knows that he has been taking loads from others too... He knows the road he's on.

He was fine with the pin prick test...but they wanted to give him a fourth-generation blood test, since he disclosed about his bareback history. I'll work with him on the labwork stuff!

Guest JizzDumpWI
I want to start taking raw loads soon. Will probably start neg, then poz undetectable, then I'll not give a fuck anymore and take any load.

I don't want to get poz but it seems inevitable if you bareback.

It does seem "inevitable". And may be for me. But some decades of BB loads in me and I'm still neg.

Fourth Gen test, really is simple. They take a vial of blood (but at points in life, we give many vials for many reasons). Test takes a few days but does detect exposure in the 11 - 45 day window. If he is concerned about getting pozzed he should do this. If he isn't, really no point for now; he'll find out soon enough.

Agree with others Hard1; too soon for a load from you to convert the lad, even if you had a high VL.

• 2 weeks later...