Poppers top man

Throattopman

Picture says it all... one of my biggest turn-ons is having a totally submissive guy between my legs, worshipping my cock and balls while I feed him poppers at MY discretion. Let me turn you into a sex-hungry animal with my cock down your throat while I force you to hit that bottle until you lose all control.

Whoring you out and having guys fuck you in the ass in a bathhouse or hotel room while I drill your throat is even more of a turn-on.

Would love to find a guy and use him until he can't even perform sexually without poppers.

Want to talk about it? Hit me up.

post-203-140864342105_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

I consider myself a popper pig. I'm more open to trying pretty much anything as long as I'm snorting poppers. The more I do, the piggier I become. Would love to whored out at a bathhouse. Given the environment and poppers, it is only natural that I take all loads up my ass.

• Upvote 3

Poppers, cigarettes and sex - awesome. My deep throating ability is greatly enhanced and I can really go the mile to accommodate any dick I have met. I prefer to give head when poppered up (and when my feeder is poppered up too) - really brings out the pig in us both. Anal sex is damn near impossible for me without poppers. Love the rush and the inhibition. Sucking cock AND getting fucked at the same time.....well that is heaven too.

It is such a turn-on for me to be servicing a cock and have it deep down my throat when my top feeds me poppers. Not a second of the rush is wasted and it makes me so desperate to service the top and so cum hungry. Getting fucked while this is happening is just about fucking paradise.

• Upvote 1

ooh yes, poppers make me turn into a real horny slut. If I decide not to swallow the load, but when I snort poppers during blowing him, OH YES I want to swallow all of his cum!!! The rush makes my head explode of hornyness and all I want is make him cum inside me!

• 1 month later...