Poppers top man

Throattopman

• 1 month later...
Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

bud i love getting zoned on poppers while i am down between a dudes legs nursing on cock......always got a bottle with me as i am always on the hunt for cock to suck......poppered up and cum down my throat is an awesome combo

Picture says it all... one of my biggest turn-ons is having a totally submissive guy between my legs, worshipping my cock and balls while I feed him poppers at MY discretion. Let me turn you into a sex-hungry animal with my cock down your throat while I force you to hit that bottle until you lose all control.

Whoring you out and having guys fuck you in the ass in a bathhouse or hotel room while I drill your throat is even more of a turn-on.

Would love to find a guy and use him until he can't even perform sexually without poppers.

Want to talk about it? Hit me up.

I've never tried poppers, or any drugs for matter, but at some time, I might give them a try, just to see if it really makes any difference to me. So many of you seem to swear by them. My major concern would be how do they affect your lungs? What chemicals are they made from anyway?

Since so many guys I've fucked loved poppers, I decided to give them a try myself.

The result was disagreeable to the max. Made the mucuous membranes in my nose feel like a lit acetalyne torch had been applied to them. No more of that for me. It was like eating a tablespoonfull of wasabi mustard.

I do enjoy fucking my bottoms while smoking my pipe and sharing the smoke with them, if they're into that. But then, I luv sucking another man off & gulping down his load (impossible to do when smoking a pipe) while fucking hole. Obviously I like 3-ways.

It doesn't bother me if my bottom uses poppers.

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker

Guest slobbvers
I love getting off when I'm poppered up. Nothing feels better than blowing a nice thick load when you're head is spinning from the rush you get from snortin' poppers.

Agree. Have had some phenomenal orgasms when I'm poppered up and cumming in a guys hole.

Picture says it all... one of my biggest turn-ons is having a totally submissive guy between my legs, worshipping my cock and balls while I feed him poppers at MY discretion. Let me turn you into a sex-hungry animal with my cock down your throat while I force you to hit that bottle until you lose all control.

Whoring you out and having guys fuck you in the ass in a bathhouse or hotel room while I drill your throat is even more of a turn-on.

Would love to find a guy and use him until he can't even perform sexually without poppers.

Want to talk about it? Hit me up.

Yes love being poppered up makes me want to take cock right in and keep it there longer than ever.

Since so many guys I've fucked loved poppers' date=' I decided to give them a try myself.

The result was disagreeable to the max. Made the mucuous membranes in my nose feel like a lit acetalyne torch had been applied to them. No more of that for me. It was like eating a tablespoonfull of wasabi mustard.

I do enjoy fucking my bottoms while smoking my pipe and sharing the smoke with them, if they're into that. But then, I luv sucking another man off & gulping down his load (impossible to do when smoking a pipe) while fucking hole. Obviously I like 3-ways.

It doesn't bother me if my bottom uses poppers.[/quote']

Well, pipesmokin'manfucker i've never been one to pass up learning from another's experience. So with that information I think I'll pass on poppers. Not into any kind of burning sensation in my nose, or anyplace else for that matter.

Hey straycowboy, the only time poppers burned my nose was when I was not paying attention or when someone else was holding the bottle. You sure don't want to snort the liquid, because that will burn and take the first layer of skin off your nose, but a nice slow steady pull from the top of the bottle just makes me crazy for anything.

Hey straycowboy, the only time poppers burned my nose was when I was not paying attention or when someone else was holding the bottle. You sure don't want to snort the liquid, because that will burn and take the first layer of skin off your nose, but a nice slow steady pull from the top of the bottle just makes me crazy for anything.

Or pour some into a cloth and exhale, now thats a deep buzz.

Guest bareman

I agree with many on here. I am a MAJOR popper user now and cannot have sex without them. I am a total slut and will do anything on them when I am high. I am a total bottom and love servicing men. I sucked 4 loads down my throaght yesterday in the abs while i was snorting and high. Too bad I couldnt find anyone to fuck me bare at that time. Love it when a top or others put the bottle under my nose.

• 2 months later...
I agree with many on here. I am a MAJOR popper user now and cannot have sex without them. I am a total slut and will do anything on them when I am high. I am a total bottom and love servicing men. I sucked 4 loads down my throaght yesterday in the abs while i was snorting and high. Too bad I couldnt find anyone to fuck me bare at that time. Love it when a top or others put the bottle under my nose.

I'm totally like you. The more I do, the sluttier I become. Once at a bathhouse, another vers bottom and I kept flipping for probably one hour. Just kept feeding each other poppers while we fucked the other. Was so hot.