Poppers top man

Throattopman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I first tried poppers when i was 21, but i didnt want to like it cuz i was starting to notice that a lot of gay men had them when id go to meet them for sex and i just didnt want to be like that, but then i met this man from venezuela thru CL i think. i told him he could fuck me but im mainly just looking to suck cock. He answered his door in just underwear and i was overwhelmed by what i was seeing. his pictures showed that he works out regularly but this mans chest and arms were huge; beautiful strong back that tapered down to a perfectly round firm ass. and the bulge in the front of his underwear made me scared from my jaw. He had to be a solid 8 in maybe 8.5 and so very thick, I could worship that mans cock all day, but he was the first man to feed me poppers and his sexiness mixed with the rush of the poppers drove me to a frenzy, i was deep throating that big dick, pausing for a while with my chin resting on his balls as my throat massaged his head. he loved to keep his cock in my mouth while i hit the poppers, so when he held the bottle under my nose I'd move up on his cock and quickly run my tongue side to side right on his frenulum. drove him crazy. I was his go to cocksucker and i loved it. Hes probably the reason im such a suck slut. but ya ever since my first encounter with him ive pretty much always had a bottle of poppers in my pocket when i leave to worship someones cock.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, when I top I have to leave poppers alone as they cause my dick to go limp... but as a bottom boy - bring em on!!! LUV poppers and the way I feel slutty and confident that I can ride anything when on them. The first time I used poppers was to take a 10" thick BBC...the first time I used maximum impact was to take two 8" cocks at once (DP) -- I was hooked -- ever bottom without them.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

no doubt, i love the effects poppers have when fucking and sucking.   while it is not a necessity for me, it certainly is an additive pleasure.   most of the time, i do not depend on the top to drive the use of the brown bottles.   if a dude comes to my place, they are out and easily accessed.....and in many cases, i take a hit....as i bend over or kneel down for that first feel of his cock.   

weirdly, i live in an area where there is only once store that sells them....and they only have one brand......but i do get to a place that is popper heaven....they have everything you could imagine and in both large and small sizes.   they even keep everything in a refrigerator ...to help with the freshness.  you know those guys appreciate the goodness of poppers.

• 4 months later...