Poppers top man

Throattopman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once I get about three good hits I can take pretty much any size cock in one thrust. After that all I want is my top to suck my breast buds and fuck me until he shoots in me. Sometimes I get lucky and get someone with a really long cock that makes it all the way up into my colon and his load gets absorbed to a degree, which is so fucking hot to know his fluids became part of me.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Love to have a cock throat fucking me while I am on poppers,  really like to have a lot of guys holding poppers at my nose while they take turns throat fucking me..

Hit me up big cock throat fuckers, I'm waiting to suck all.. email james111757@gmail.com 

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I tried poppers was when I went over to a younger tops apartment.  We were playing around on the living room floor in front of his fireplace and I was grinding on him while on top and he asked me to try his Rush poppers.  I was hesitant to try them, but when I did they made me feel so warm and horny.  I reached for the bottle of lube on his coffee table and lubed his raw cock and slid it into my boi pussy.  They were incredible and he fucked my hole and filled me with his seed.  The orgasm I had was mind-blowing and I shot my load on his chest.

Afterwards he asked if I always barebacked and I told him almost never.  I think he was shocked that I let him bareback me as I told him I was safe only.  The poppers made me feel so horny and slutty.  Now I love them and when I use them I almost always end up with a bare cock in my hole and a pussy filled with cum.  I just wish I could get fucked raw more often.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I used to go to The Zone (Los Angeles) to suck a few cocks and get mine sucked off a few years ago newly single for the first time in a few years.

I was mostly a top with my ex, but getting hits of poppers from other guys really turned me into a cock hungry hound...

eventually I was buying my own bottles and took some cocks while on the high through the gloryholes. Fun times!!

On 12/22/2012 at 5:36 PM, Throattopman said:

Picture says it all... one of my biggest turn-ons is having a totally submissive guy between my legs, worshipping my cock and balls while I feed him poppers at MY discretion. Let me turn you into a sex-hungry animal with my cock down your throat while I force you to hit that bottle until you lose all control.

Whoring you out and having guys fuck you in the ass in a bathhouse or hotel room while I drill your throat is even more of a turn-on.

Would love to find a guy and use him until he can't even perform sexually without poppers.

Want to talk about it? Hit me up.

post-203-140864342105_thumb.jpg

Yes PLEASE! 

Guest Phxboy41
On 10/23/2017 at 5:39 AM, bjbottom said:

I did the molesting as I was a kid ..... I would suck off my father, lick his nuts, and play with his body while he was passed out drunk.    Eventually he became a willing participant when he woke up one night to piss and caught me sucking his cock.   I became not only his urinal that night but his cum-dump.

Hot