Poppers top man

Throattopman

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very much into poppers, I think I've got somehow addicted now (even though there's no physical addiction, only psychological, as I was told by a MD).

I usually snort at least twice when I bottom in a 1-on-1: the first one, to get my ass really open; the second one, to become a total slut. If I do it more than that, the top will cum and I'll be still craving more cocks and cum, which is a let-down. If I'm in an orgy, poppers will make sure I can take all cocks, no matter how big. There's nothing you can't take with poppers and no condoms, is my motto.

I once had a top who would take control of my poppers, and force me to snort continuously. When I'd stop sniffing, he'd force me to take more. Then pound me, then again. It was so hot. When we were done I was crazy hot, begging for more and more cock, dizzy and slutty. "Too bad we have no more tops to whore you out", is what he said.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Picture says it all... one of my biggest turn-ons is having a totally submissive guy between my legs, worshipping my cock and balls while I feed him poppers at MY discretion. Let me turn you into a sex-hungry animal with my cock down your throat while I force you to hit that bottle until you lose all control.

Whoring you out and having guys fuck you in the ass in a bathhouse or hotel room while I drill your throat is even more of a turn-on.

Would love to find a guy and use him until he can't even perform sexually without poppers.

Want to talk about it? Hit me up.

Anytime you want to work on a throat guy like that, come to Houston and pimp out my ass and throat and popper me up good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few nights ago I hooked up with a guy for the first time. I usually *need* poppers when getting fucked, and really enjoy having poppers when sucking dick, rimming ass, fucking. Make me real piggy. Problem was, neither one of us had poppers. But it was an INCREDIBLE hookup anyways. We flip-flopped several times, deep rim, felching, etc. While poppers would've enhanced both our pleasures, I think, we were able to play for an hour, and I don't think either one of us would've lasted as long with poppers.

Love poppers! Like everyone else here, they make me super hungry and super horny. One time I was in a buddy booth in NYC with a brand new bottle. I sucked deep on one dick after another and after I got each one slicked up, I turned around and backed up on the dick. Took three loads that afternoon. Another time I hooked up with a piss top - had never done it before. We met outside and walked to my place....on the way he kept ordering me to take another hit. I was flying by the time we got inside - drank every drop of his juice.

• 3 months later...

italianDick - i love being ordered to huff like that....makes me a total slut....sometimes when i work from home i get on Skype, look for a popper top to order me to huff while i ride a toy. fuck, so much fun!! i'm lilpigbttm on Skype if anyone wants to order me around ;)

• Upvote 1