Cock sucking Cum eating videos (mouth, cock and cum etc.)

vakklar

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently started trying to have guys record while I suck then off. I have been able to get a couple ok videos of me sucking on a Gloryhole, which was amazing. If you are in northern Cali and want to shoot some video of me sucking your cock hit me up. Always up for taking cock and.loads.

post-33427-140864351859_thumb.jpg

post-33427-140864351866_thumb.jpg

post-33427-140864351868_thumb.jpg

post-33427-14086435187_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

It's better to make your own mouth/ throat fuck vids, cum swallow etc. I've got 6 of my own now with 3 different guys. Holding the vid cam on me or on a tri pod. It's hot to watch yourself sucking or getting mouth fucked or swallowing a load over and over again. Esp on slo mo. I'm always available if someone wants to make cum videos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=SJ8M1-G200-#.VSo_73kcTIU

SpringbreakerFORE

Hot Golf fan from last night. He showed up ready to tee off again the next night. He wanted to play another round so I gave his balls a good tongue washing and that really made his putter stand up. He gets harder than a nine iron, well its actually an eight iron but thats my favorite club anyway. He said he wanted to take a few strokes off at the end so he could feed me but I was caught in the moment and wasn't about to let go of that cock. He's got a great front nine game but my tongue wants to check out his back nine. could be my own Amen Corner. Spoiler Alert the last few minutes are a bit out of frame but the best part is still visible. Watch his cock pump his load down my throat Enjoy. I think I'll be seeing him again this week.