Bathhouse "NO Barebacking Signs" - Do you pay them any mind?

totalasspig

In a recent post to "Where did you get your last load", I saw that someone put the Midtowne policy on barebacking. That has been there as long as I have been going there - Mans Country in Chicago is the same way with signs up as well.

I pay those signs no mind. I am spending my gay dollars at a gay establishment - I am a consenting adult, knowing and fully aware about HIV and STDS. If I am in the gang shower like when I was at Mans Country and some guys wants to fuck my ass, I bend over and let him take it. The one time I did even Chuck Renslow walking by, watched for about 20 seconds and left. Renslow is against barebacking and has even told all the bareback companies they are not welcome at IML.

I've been barebacked at Midtowne in Houston as well - The Staff can ask you to stop, but you can always go to a room and do it. What happens behind closed doors is again the business of two adults.

Each time I go the baths, I take the condoms and put them under the mattress. I have no use for them at all.

What's your take on this?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ignore the signs. I also had the staff watch me getting my ass bred bareback and thay never say anything. They have even participated. The first thing I do when I get a room is to take the condoms out of the room and throw them away.

Who reads bath house signs Don't go there to get a rubber up my ass. A bath house is where all the good pozed men are it is where I got poxed and damn proud of it. Hiv is the greatest gift a gay man can give and get. I am proud to say I am a breeder long as they are 18 and over fair game.

Guest pozpig46

Most guys i have been with at bathhouses never ask for a condom they just fuck and go. I have a wonderful collection and use them in the summertime for waterballons .

Free condoms everywhere in the clubs. Given a condom and a pack of lube when I check-in. I drop the condom into one of the supply things mounted to the wall then go about my business of getting fucked. Yeah, signs everywhere about no barebacking and no drugs but few pay any attention to them. Plus other than the staff at Roman Holiday, none of the staff members at any other club has ever said anything about what was going on, right if=n front of them.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Like the rest of you, I ignore them. Have never been challenged. At one place in Florida, even one of the staffers fucked me (and I only fuck bare). BUT, I think they have an obligation to post them; so that should someone ever decide to sue them for catching whatever they caught there; the facility has an out (we posted signs, provided condoms all over the place).

if you're in your room, how the hell would they know? as JimOZ6 said, prolly just a CYA thing in case someone catches something

In addition to the general CYA matter as JimOZ6 has mentioned, I've gotten the impression (at least in NY) that the BH is looking to protect its license by outwardly discouraging BB sex, and, of course, by outwardly discouraging public sex.