Stud Roger's Gift to an Old Fat Queen

Phil the fat old queen with the permed bleached hair and clear nail polish didnt relish being recruited to play Santa at the restaurant where he cooked but relented under threat of firing by his craggy old skinny boss Sam. I was a regular customer there so I ended up getting picked to be his elf even though I was taller and overall bigger. The X-mas party was a yearly event for Sam's employees and the community.

I was athletic, healthy-looking and still in decent shape at twenty-six, a good six feet tall, still over two hundred pounds and had been on my meds since testing poz over three years before. Before I was pozzed Sam and I had fucked one of his bus boys and a college grad waiter, who was another one of those aspiring actors, numerous times including having them suck us off and swallow our loads. The waiter quit after I pozzed him a week after I myself had been pozzed.

Phil was negative, as was his lover. They were both in their mid fifties, his lover and him being monogamous for the two decades they'd been together. That monogamy and neg status would be broken that night.

The party was a success with everyone but the boss, Danny and me drinking like fish. Danny worked in a junk yard, me in a metal fabrication shop. Danny was in his late thirties or early forties and slightly smaller than me. He too was poz and had serviced me both before and after I got poz.

Phil had mentioned that his lover of two decades had a great cock for sucking because its small 5" didnt choke him but he wanted a decent size dick for his fat ass. I sported eight and a half HIV-shooting inches. Being cut I was able to shred an asshole if it wasnt fucked regularly by men at least my size.

After the party was over we piled Phil into his car and Sam drove him home where Danny and I met them. We helped him in and stripped him in his bed.

We lay him on his stomach and he thanked us.

"You said you wanted a big one up your ass. You still want it?" I asked Phil.

"You got my gift?" he gushed, his inhibitions completely washed away by his inebriated state.

"Right here in my pants." I replied, grabbing and caressing my crotch.

I added, "Any of you want a piece before I knock him off?"

Sam said, "We lined her up twenty five years ago so I've had my piece."

"You can have it Roger. Go ahead, I fucked a better piece in the mensroom." Danny added.

I stripped and Danny knelt and sucked me hard and kissed my cockhead.

I greased up and mounted the old queen. I found my target and entered. His hole was built for getting fucked. I could feel where his hole tightened past the first five inches. I grinned as I hilted myself in his fat ass and lay on his back.

I then began fucking him. He was warm and comfortable to lay on while I had my piece of him. It was a good comfortable fuck as Sam and Danny softly cheered me on. My dick was feeling good in the old asshole as I smeared my precum inside his fissured rectum, piston-thrusting in him, grinning wide at what I'd do to him by ejaculating in him.

I fucked harder, faster as I got my urges. I was feeling good, asserting my superior masculinity and pelvic power as I got ready for a really great feeling ejaculation in the old poof. My pelvis sometimes slapped the fat ass as I pile-drove and jack-hammered my gun in him.

"What a stud! Look at him go." Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's getting close." Danny replied,

Both men were rearranging their stiff cocks in their pants.

I began pounding Phil so that his fat rippled with each thrust of my mighty shaft in him.

"Ready or not. Here I Cum!" I growled as I slammed a few more thrusts in Phil's cunt hole and hilted myself as I spurted my HIV-laden spunk up the fat asshole, my dick pulsing with pleasure as I pumped my dirty AIDS up his helpless bug-virgin ass.

I pulled halfway out and slammed it home with a snap of my hips, corkscrewed my dick in him to further rip his rectal walls and thrust a few more times. I hilted myself and lay on and in the punk while my dirty sperms carried their deadly load through his torn rectum into his bloodstream.

Danny bent down to passionately french kiss me.

"Great fuck. I could cum myself." Sam said, patting my shoulder.

Danny added his praise and then Phil announced he had cummed.

I pulled halfway out and slammed it home a few more times before pulling my spent rod out of the drunken old fat asshole.

We men hugged and kissed but only light peck on the lips since Sam was still neg.

"OK Phil, suck it clean." I ordered him.

Phil was still drunk as a skunk and attempted to roll onto his side but couldnt get up. I looked to see that he had indeed been turned on by me and by my dick up his ass. The little smear of his cum on his bedsheet was damning evidence of his desire to be bred by a real man.

"I gotta go clean this asshole's shit off my dick." I said and went to the bathroom where I soaped-up a wash cloth to clean my meat. I noticed a few streaks of blood mixed in with the cum and streaks of shit Phil had left on my dick. I washed myself off and we got dressed and left. I returned to see Sam and Danny masturbating into Phil's open mouth. I kissed Danny as he spurted his load into the old queen's face and half-open mouth. Sam then added his load.

Phil returned to work and worked a week and a half before feeling sick. A couple more days later he took off sick and was out for almost a month. His doctor knew the symptoms and tested him, giving him the bad news when the results came back.

Phil burst into tears upon seeing me come in for lunch the day he returned to work and cussed me out until Sam slapped him across the back of his head and yelled at him.

"I guess no celebration fuck for us." I told Sam when Phil went to the john to cool down.

"The bitch asked for it. Drunk or sober, it's his problem he consented to get bare-fucked by someone he knew was poz. He owes you." Sam replied before throwing a bear-hug around me and kissing my cheek. I kissed him back on his cheek and we parted.

"Roger you can celebrate-fuck me then." Danny said as the door closed behind him and he walked over to us.

"I'd like that Dan." I replied and we hugged and kissed after he hugged Sam.

Unlike Phil, Danny was fully sober and wanted my gift which I had given him for his birthday a couple years before this night. I had fucked him numerous times before getting pozzed but pumping my gift up his neg ass was one of my all time intense best-feeling orgasms. My cum in Phil's ass matched it.

Phil came out of the mensroom, better-composed but still sobbing, and returned to the grill to get the lunch orders out.

Over the next few years Phil lost weight but was taking his meds. His lover who was on the slender side had trouble keeping his weight on and stomaching his meds after catching the bug from him. Phil somehow got over his anger at me and cooled down after several months and Danny and I fucked him and his lover a few times. Danny seemed to get turned on when he saw the health of those he pozzed decline and often would masturbate or fuck someone after seeing the subsequent results of his pozzing.

Being masculine men Roger and Danny always enjoyed asserting their superiority over effeminate and other less than masculine types and how great their dicks felt and made them feel when they pozzed aids-virgins, not to mention how turned on Danny got when Roger fucked him, especially the night he pozzed him.

Edited by Tailgunner