Bottoms: 20 inches of cock (!). Which is better?

Slut4anyload

Bottoms: Which option is best for a night with 20 inches of cock?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Which option is best for a night with 20 inches of cock?

• 4 cocks of 5 inches each?
    • 3 cocks of 6 or 7 inches each?
    • 2 cocks of 10 inches each?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4x5 or 3x7, when used right, size doesn't madder. The more guys U have, the more times U can take it. Like it is said, "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!!" That is not to say that I wouldn't like a nice thick cock stretching my tight ass!!:*

Edited by Arse4Ewe
add to

3 cocks:

6 incher to get me opened up, plus a couple of 7 inchers to make it a fun night

Agreed.

A guy who is a real 10 is a very rare specimen indeed, so to find two is practically impossible!!

A real 10 can also be fairly uncomfortable, I can only remember a handful of guys I've taken that were anywhere near that size. Once my hole is opened up, and that can take a while with someone so big, it is relatively simple but I prefer being on top so I can control the speed and depth, and then if required a big hit of poppers and then on my front/doggy to let him finish off. The worst is to go in 'dry' with someone like that, I need a smaller cock or device to work my cunt open or load me up beforehand.

A 6 and two 7's would be lovely, because you know everyone would go two or three rounds ;)

Definitely love BiG cock, and a couple of 10 inches will put me in heaven. Don't get me wrong, a cock of any size pounding my ass is desireable to none at all, but I love the feel of a big cock bottoming out in my ass and working my hole open deep.

Guest Inthewind

IMHO, is a man or men who know how to use what they have and to the fullest. The best is a MAN that knows how to hit that spot in a bottom and torment it to the point of the bottom cumming uncontrollably with his body spasming . And with that said those men are rare in my area, or are all talk, the ones I have experienced are older mature men that take what they want, when they want

IMHO, is a man or men who know how to use what they have and to the fullest. The best is a MAN that knows how to hit that spot in a bottom and torment it to the point of the bottom cumming uncontrollably with his body spasming . And with that said those men are rare in my area, or are all talk, the ones I have experienced are older mature men that take what they want, when they want

i agree with you why not its only happen to me twice so far incrdible orgagsm