Giving head at the bathhouses

willing72

I used to be in the same boat but lately I've been able to take more loads before developing gas and needing to go to #2. I posted a similar thread almost a year ago but haven't gotten a satisfactory response yet. At least I know it's not just me. Check out the post:

https://breeding.zone/threads/12676-Cum-eating-and-upset-stomach

• 5 weeks later...

I also have had gastrointestinal issues after swallowing sperm from certain guys.

I think I've found an answer (Or as close of one as we might get...) as to why this happens. From the online column written by sex advice columnist Dan Savage:

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/07/31/sl-letter-of-the-day-post-blowjob-runs

And also this:

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2012/08/10/sl-letter-of-the-day-semen-sensitive-stomach&view=comments

Also, here is part of a response Dan gave to a guy who was upset that his girlfriend wouldn't swallow his cum:

And your girlfriend may have a good reason for not swallowing your come, RANDY. Semen contains prostaglandins—"a group of lipid compounds that are derived enzymatically from fatty acids and have important functions in the animal body," says Wiki—and some people experience explosive diarrhea shortly after ingesting the prostaglandins in semen. It's possible that your girlfriend isn't swallowing because she doesn't want to have to run to the bathroom two minutes later and take a noisy shit while her new boyfriend listens in the next room.

Any time you put "food" in your stomach...in this case pure protein...it stimulates the digestive tract. Simple biology. That's one reason I have to make sure that my hole is deep-cleaned before going out for a piggy night at the baths.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually dare not give head or let ppl do it on me when i'm in bath house. Caught std before and pissing is pain like shit. Has been very careful since. And the embarrassment when you go the clinic, and is a female doctor. And I have to explain to her my dick hurt when I pee.

I notice some of the guys carry store bought antibiotic to prevent this kind of thing. Does it help ? Any clue which medication help ?

I usually dare not give head or let ppl do it on me when i'm in bath house. Caught std before and pissing is pain like shit. Has been very careful since. And the embarrassment when you go the clinic' date=' and is a female doctor. And I have to explain to her my dick hurt when I pee.

I notice some of the guys carry store bought antibiotic to prevent this kind of thing. Does it help ? Any clue which medication help ?[/quote']

I've never heard such bullshit in my life.

You can catch an std from touching so of that's what you're afraid of you're on the wrong website.

Secondly, any doctor whether male or female should act professionally. Whether you have symptoms or not they are there to help not to judge. If you feel judged when you visit your clinic then complain to the management.

Don't buy antibiotics that aren't prescribed, taking the wrong ones or taking antibiotics when you don't need to can make your body resistant to them when you really do need them.