BB etiquette question #1: RECIPROCITY

bonsaisai

If a guy offers me his raw ass and I take it, fuck the shit out of him, and love every minute of it, does it give him the right to flip me over and start fucking me raw?

This question is based on the following assumptions:

-there is no prior discussion and agreement about who's going to top/bottom, with or without condom

-I find him attractive enough to let him fuck me

-I'm willing and able to take his dick

So the question really focuses on the barebacking aspect of the flip flop fuck.

two part answer

1) its only fair if he lets you fuck the shit out of him raw and breed his ass, that he should be able to fuck you raw too so yes I think it does 'give him the right' to assume that he can fuck you raw too

2) but based on your other post abut top/bottom/flipping..... it is fair to say, "sorry I dont flip" and or "I dont bottom".... but then if he sees you getting fucked latter, he might get a bit pissed at you

so it kind of depends on is this just a hot trick at the baths that you dont intend to ever see again, or someone you might want to play with again

That is a great question to put out there.

I think it is situational. At a bb sex party, where most are both topping and bottoming, if a guy fucks me, I will usually assume it fair game to flip him around and reciprocate fucking him raw too. If he only tops, he won't let me in and will say that, and that is cool .

Outside of a Sex party, I typically engage in discussion first to see what w guy is open to

But sometimes guys can give signs to indicate. I was at a bathhouse in berkely last week, getting fucked bare by a hot guy, and then he flipped over showing me his hot muscle ass which just sounded like and open invite to me - I fucked two loads into him!

Interesting! I like the way you analyzed the question.

two part answer

1) its only fair if he lets you fuck the shit out of him raw and breed his ass, that he should be able to fuck you raw too so yes I think it does 'give him the right' to assume that he can fuck you raw too

2) but based on your other post abut top/bottom/flipping..... it is fair to say, "sorry I dont flip" and or "I dont bottom".... but then if he sees you getting fucked latter, he might get a bit pissed at you

so it kind of depends on is this just a hot trick at the baths that you dont intend to ever see again, or someone you might want to play with again

Not any sort of "right" but what if I don't want him to fuck me raw, even though I enjoy his raw ass?

If you fuck his ass raw and show openness to being fucked yourself, it is sort of implied that he gets to fuck you without protection as well.

There are two ways around this:

a.) Talk about the rules beforehand. I'd say your chances are about 50/50. Some guys will find a double standard a turn-on, others will put up with using a condom and still enjoy the raw fucking they get from you. On the other hand many guys will understand sexual versatility as sex between equals and will not put up with your demands. You can either take this chance or:

b.) Stick to one role, i.e. either raw top or safe bottom during one session. Also, that way noone will gossip about you.

What if I don't show any openness on my part about getting fucked with or without condom? He just offered me his raw ass all of a sudden and there was no script, no agreement, no assignment of roles. By accepting his ass and going to town with it, did I unwittingly enter into an "anal contract" with him?

If you fuck his ass raw and show openness to being fucked yourself, it is sort of implied that he gets to fuck you without protection as well.

There are two ways around this:

a.) Talk about the rules beforehand. I'd say your chances are about 50/50. Some guys will find a double standard a turn-on, others will put up with using a condom and still enjoy the raw fucking they get from you. On the other hand many guys will understand sexual versatility as sex between equals and will not put up with your demands. You can either take this chance or:

b.) Stick to one role, i.e. either raw top or safe bottom during one session. Also, that way noone will gossip about you.

You don't have to do anything you don't want to, but yes I think it's a reasonable assumption that if you fuck me raw and you're versatile then I should get a crack at your crack without wearing a hat :-)

I was once at a sex party and saw this guy topping without a condom but refused to be fucked raw. It did create frustration but there were enough holes willing to be bred that it was soon forgotten. I was puzzled because any HIV doctor worth his salt will tell you that tops can contract HIV easily so I didn't quite understand why his hole was off limits without a condom.