Thoughts and doubts about bug chasing; fiction, reality, ultimate fantasy?

vrsbbltn

On one hand' date=' the longer I continue and don't convert, the more "bullet proof" it seems like I am. By the same token, none of us are "bullet proof".[/quote']

Not to be a melvin, but it is possible to be immune to HIV. The mutation is extremely rare, but it does exist.

I forgot about that HIV related forum, as I almost always read and write in the general one. But from what I see, it can fit here as well, as I notice that other forum is about fantasies, stories/experiences, and such. On the other hand, this one is more related to general discussion/debate/analysis of a conduct of some gays, so I feel it can belong to any of them.

Any way, thanks for your reply wannabeabbcockslut, as I said, most avoid these kind of topics, or comment about non related things, but you were honest about your experience. These kind of forums help us a lot in so many ways, so that is/was my intention and hope to continue bringing up these kind of topics. We must analyze what's going on in our lives. I just don't get the "I want to become i'll and die for no reason, I just want it", there's a reason, a cause for everything, and I'm sure many who have read this thread but didn't reply and who are into that fetish got to think thoroughly about it.

Thanks to all you guys who have replied, I'd say all are good responses, I was thinking on another posts I've written when I wrote that people tend to evade the topic talking about other things and such.

ff-whole; I'd say barebacking is indeed an extreme fetish, but it's not so when compared to bug chasing, as we are born with sex set in our minds, to do it natural, not to use rubbers, but we are not born with the desire of becoming ill. When we fuck bb, we are obeying nature, when we seek becoming ill, we are doing something weird.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to make some analogies involving things humans like to do. I have never heard anyone saying "I want to eat as much junk food as I can so I get diabetes, hypertension". I have never heard someone saying "I smoke 50 cigarettes a day so I get lung cancer", etc.

I was reading this article about "deaf wannabees" which is people who get off on pretending to be deaf, wearing hearing aids, or sometimes even intentionally deafening themselves.

There's also the gainers, who get turned on by gaining weight. For some people things like gaining to the point of disease or immobility is what turns them on.

I concur, human sexuality is even more twisted than initially suspected and observed by Dr. Kinsey and alike. The amount, scope and range of things that had been produced by straights' and gays' fancy to get off on one another is absolutely overwhelming, in recent years more than ever. That is before you even start considering pathology classifications. But you know what - fuck the weird. 'Normal' is just a deviation from crazy. And carbon lifeforms with brainpower are just that - weird and crazy and not well explained by physical and metaphysical.

If it tickles you somewhere physically or emotionally - you will probably do it out of sheer temptation regardless of well-rationalized reasons pro and contra your brain comes up with. Because once you release the brakes on your sexual conscience self, almost anything becomes possible, recognized as either or both good and bad. And any addicted personality will push it along, past its own or common limits just to see what is there missing/on the other side of things, if anything at all. And some times curiosity kills the cat. Not something I agree with. And a balance is so elusive, I am thinking there is none regardless of how you tilt the scale or where you break through the cautionary lines.

vrsbbltn, thanks for the topic. Can only agree with so many things observed and expressed above. Thoroughly enjoyed.

So chasers and not, and all otherwise sexually deranged individuals, describe and enjoy your unstable chemical self. There will be an echo to your brainwaves.

• 6 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

One of the reasons I appreciate, Breeding Zone, is I can hash out these feelings and get to the bottom of their meaning, through the forums and chatroom.  I don't really know how far back it was, that I started Fantasizing about Sero-conversion, and the whole Gifter/Chaser fetish. I do know it came on very strong, once I made the decision to start barebacking. Its a fantasy/fetish that has a lot of emotional contradictions. You want to pursue the ultimate, or join a group of men, you can feel a belonging with, there is also adding that Russian Roulette thrill to sex.  On the other hand,  you find that its crazy to want to contract such a virus, and being reminded of it, through reading forums, and hearing testimonials, makes you glad your healthy. 

ps. Note to the Moderator; I am discussing the psychological aspects of a  fetish, not encouraging it or pursuing it.

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2013 at 1:03 PM, Guest JizzDumpWI said:

There is a whole thread here about the reality of living with HIV (that is, "what happens after").

I have had two real opportunities to get converted. What comes up, when I go through that decision process, are all the practical things; the increased doctor appts., disclosing my status to health professionals, like dentist, and doctors, the extra time I will have to take off of work for all of this.  None of these things turn me on.