Fuck roulette

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Fuck thats a hot start of a story, i never thot i'd be hot to go to a roulette as one of the poz tops

i got nailed in a moment of heat by a German skin too a few years to adjust but now proudly pozed and

thinking about breeding brothers who want it

• 3 months later...

PART FOUR

We all arrived at number 67 earlier than the start of the party. Ben was there to greet us. Steve, Johan and I were anxious to find out from Ben how the FUCK Roulette worked. Ben greeted us at the door. He took us inside. We could see the slings and the wheel with three numbers on it. Ben told us that the game worked as follows.

The three neg guys wanting to get fucked raw and see who gets pozzed are placed into the slings. Just as we all had been. The wheel is spun and the guy who has his number come up twice is the one to get fucked by the poz guys. None of the bottoms know whose number came up twice. Two think they are getting fucked by NEG guys. The fun of the game is that all the tops are POZ. The two who think they are getting NEG loads are actually getting POZ loads, but do not know it. After the party the bottoms leave wondering who got the POZ loads. Then the wait and as we know all of us started getting the fuck flu. Now we knew what had really happened. We all got POZZED. Now it was our turn to breed and POZ some other unsuspecting NEG bottom. Ben told us that the group was made up of many guys who had been POZZED at previous parties. Now they all loved the thrill of POZZING unsuspecting NEG bottoms in the slings. The thrill was knowing that the spin of the wheel was just fantasy. It made two of the bottoms feel they were taking NEG loads, when in fact all were getting POZ loads.

Steve, Johan and I could not wait to start POZZING. Gradually the other POZ tops started arriving at number 67. We were welcomed into the brotherhood. There was some sucking and ass play as we all waited for tonight’s bottoms to arrive. One by one they arrived. They were put into the three slings with numbers one, two and three on the slings. The lights were down the wheel was spun and the party started. Steve Johan and I took your turns on the bottoms. It made us feel good knowing that in a few weeks the three would all get the Fuck Flu and the process would all start over. Steve, Johan, Ben and I have become great friends. We all like to stealth unsuspecting NEG bottoms at the baths. We all love the pozzing Fuck Roulette parties at number 67. This is the end of the saga of Fuck Roulette. I hope you have enjoyed the story.

THE END

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...