Fuck roulette

• 2 months later...

i was once in something similar in a sex bar in spain, we were 3 bottoms and 15 tops, each gof the bottoms had a letter I was C and the tops numbers. we where blindfolded and tied in a x cross. we didn't see the tops before  the host had like a bingo machine with the number 1 to 15. when it was A guy turn he took a number from the machine and that guy breed A and so for the same with B got another number  and C (me) another we each got at least 5 loads in the ass but some guys when they finish ask to put their numbers back in the machine and kept fucking, the only rules were no pull out,  no condoms and each top bus be a gift giver  one std, not necessary hiv. it was really hot. after they all cum and left we where finally release around 3 am. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

i was once in something similar in a sex bar in spain, we were 3 bottoms and 15 tops, each gof the bottoms had a letter I was C and the tops numbers. we where blindfolded and tied in a x cross. we didn't see the tops before  the host had like a bingo machine with the number 1 to 15. when it was A guy turn he took a number from the machine and that guy breed A and so for the same with B got another number  and C (me) another we each got at least 5 loads in the ass but some guys when they finish ask to put their numbers back in the machine and kept fucking, the only rules were no pull out,  no condoms and each top bus be a gift giver  one std, not necessary hiv. it was really hot. after they all cum and left we where finally release around 3 am. 

thats fucking hot man. you should write into a story. i'd like to read more about it... btw whats the name of the sex bar, if i may ask

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...