Consequences of getting pozzed

I'm curious and turned on by the idea of getting pozzed.

However I'd like to know more about the cosequences. Does being poz or the associated meds make it harder to get an erection? That would be a drawback for me as I love taking arse and wouldn't want not to be able to.

Guest JizzDumpWI
Hell NO. I have a HARD-ON 24/7 and ALWAYS ROCK HARD to stuff it up a neg cunt and unload.

BBSeroMan; so conversion gave you more persistent Hard-on's?

@ CaptainAndy:

The point is that nobody is able to predict you if you will get any sexual problems because of the infection. The width of what may happen or not after your conversion is very big. There are guys with quite bad luck who have big health problems less than 1 year after their conversion and start taking meds, but there are also guys who live 10, 15 and more years without therapy. These are the extremes. Mote than the infection itself it may be the side effects of the meds which can cause problems of the erection, for example, or an absence of sexual desire, but also here nobofy can predict if such problems occur or not. The knowledge of being poz may, in the opposite, develop to a new fetish which may generate new and higher sexual desire, when you have lost your fear of HIV and enjoy the sex with other poz guys, the change of poz cum or even the fantasy of converting negatives. A guy from Berlin I know enjoys the fetish of breeding unsuspecting safer-sex-guys using his pricked condoms which he prepares carefully before starting his hunt. We may judge this as something immoral, of course, but it is a typical example that becoming poz can create new desire and the fetish of make very dirty fantasies real.

Guys, this is not a post about chasing. Bug chasing and bug fetish are subjects that need to be discussed only in the Backroom section.

Please talk here about health issues, insurance, meds, disclosure, and all the ways your life changes when you become positive. Bug chasing has its place.

I have deleted a few posts and I am going to be more strict from now on, so you have been warned.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Shoot!

HungLatinDom; would it be possible to have the background colors change in "public" threads vs "backroom" threads? I try to be mindful of where I am posting. But sometimes I get caught in replying to something and fail to observe WHERE I am posting. If there is already an obvious visual cue, I am missing it.

Thanks.

I'm curious and turned on by the idea of getting pozzed.

However I'd like to know more about the cosequences. Does being poz or the associated meds make it harder to get an erection? That would be a drawback for me as I love taking arse and wouldn't want not to be able to.

I am one of those "unlucky" few who got terribly sick on conversion and then got sick again from the meds. I think I may be over the hump so to speak and maybe my body has finally adjusted. For me, it was not an issue of loosing or making it hard to get an erection. I was simply so sick and so fatigued that I didn't want to have sex. That is what I have tried to convey in my posts about this. There is nothing sexy or hot about being this sick. From the initial "fuck flu" stage til I finally felt like myself again was 9 months. I was told it could take 6months to a year for my body to adjust.

I have been amazed that so many people get this disease and don't know it. I am a cancer survivor and to be honest, HIV was worse than that. Also hard, was trying to keep up my life and not let people know how sick I was.