How long does it take

It's typically 2-8 weeks later. You will know when you hurl vomit 12 feet on your way to the toilet. Get tested about 90 days after you think you were infected. I didn't test pozz in the middle of the fuck flu. The test is for the antibodies to virus, so it takes a little time for the body to produce enough to test.

Guest BBSeroMan

Tiger is right but I've fucked neg pigs who have actually started getting flu like symptoms in as little as 10 days. Depends on the potency of the VL load of the gifting STUD AND the immune system of the neg pig that's bred.

I never got sick, or the fuck flu. I only had a slight fevor that lasted a few days and was gone. Then it re appeared in a couple weeks time and lasted a few days and was gone. Went to the doctor both times and they diagnosed as Bronchitas (spelling). So I never as Tiger said spewed vomit 12 feet in front of me as I ran to the toilet.

It is different for everyone and you may get really ill or you may not all depends on your body and your immune system now. I knew someone who seroconverted with HIV2 he ended up in the hospital for 3 days due to his conversion, he was really sick, very deydrated etc.