• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MAC MEN 4: GEARING UP (THE SHUDDER CHRONICLES CONTINUES)

A few days after my loadswap with Bryan at the gym, Angel picks me up in his Jeep to go buy some gear. On the way to the leather store, I tell him all about my seeding adventure with Bryan in the gym storeroom. “I loved watching him cum while trying not to scream out,” I say. “I’m going to be replaying that moment in my mind for years. It was like a performance.”

“As it should be,” says Angel.

Angel pulls up in front of the leather store, the appropriately named Skin2Skin and parks. “I’m proud of you, Randy,” he says. “For breeding that stud in the store room at the gym, man, and taking his load, too. And thanks for letting me know that room is there. I might have to make use of it myself sometime.”

“I want more,” I say.

Angel turns to me and smiles. “A cum junkie is born,” he says, laughing.

“Have you done this with other guys?” I wonder.

“Done what?” he asks.

“Taken them under your wing like this.”

“Not like you,” he insists. “I’ve never propositioned a client at the computer store before, like I did to you. I try to keep it professional at work, believe it or not. But there was something about you. I thought you were hot, yeah, but it was more than that. I felt like it was my duty to corrupt you, that that was something that needed to happen.”

Hearing all this makes me feel amazing. I give his beefy thigh a squeeze and start to move it up to his crotch. “Well, I’m glad you did.”

“Now, let’s go, horny boy,” he says, pulling my hand away. “Ron’s expecting us.”

“Does he know I watched you guys on cam?” I say, getting out of the jeep.

“He knows all about you,” says Angel, leading me into the store. “He’s been looking forward to this.”

I thought Ron was hot on the webcam. In person, he’s an absolute fucking knockout; blondish-brown shaggy hair, a little scruff, golden California tan, and a few well-placed tattoos. He’s dressed in leather pants with red stripes down the side and a crotch pouch that unsnaps and a zipper up the crack for easy access. The pants hug his muscled legs and ass perfectly. On top, he wears a zip-up leather vest that’s half unzipped, revealing a pair of hairy, juicy pumped up pecs and nipples that obviously like to be played with. Both bulging biceps sport black leather bands.

“Hey Angel,” he says, his voice deep and rich with just a hint of a California Valley Boy. “Is this the man of the hour?”

“I’m Randy,” I say offering my hand. Ron gives it a good, firm shake.

“You got a little while?” he asks.

“I do,” I say.

“Good,” says Ron. “It takes a little time to find the perfect fit. You don’t want to rush it.”

For the next hour or so, I try on all kind of gear; from leather pants, chaps and harnesses to Lycra wrestling singlets to assless rubber briefs. Each time I step out of the fitting room, Angel and Ron give me the thumbs up or thumbs down. If a look gets a thumbs up, they usually grope their crotches, too. I can see Angel’s delicious dick nearly poking off of the top his Puma gym shorts. Ron’s fucktool is snaking down the left leg of his leather pants and every time I come out, it’s at little bit further down.

I narrow down the items I want to buy one pair of leather pants with laces up the side, one pair of rubber chaps, a maroon and white N2N wrestling singlet, a Nasty Pig jockstrap, and a leather harness that really frames my pecs. I know I shouldn’t be spending this kind of money but it’s all so sexy, and Angel and Ron gave me such positive sexy feedback, that I can’t resist.

“So what’s the damage?” I say, pulling out my credit card.

“That depends,” says Ron, running his hand over the leather pants that top my stack of gear.

“Oh, this is going to be good,” says Angel with a smirk.

“Retail, you’re looking at $680,” says Ron. I let out a heavy sigh. “But I’ll take 10 percent off for every minute you can go without shooting your load once you’re in my ass.”

“What?” I say.

“You heard me,” says Ron.

I had a feeling things might be headed this way. Breeding seems to just happen when Angel’s around. My cock gets instantly hard in my shorts.

“And I’m here to keep both you fuckers honest,” says Angel gesturing to his digital wristwatch.

“In that case,” I say, trying to rise to the occasion and call their bluff, “I’d like to add a couple of items.” I walk to the T-shirt rack and pick out the muscle T that says “LOADING ZONE” and grab a leather cock ring from the display by the register and toss it on top of my stack.

“Get leathered up, stud,” says Ron, walking to the front door and putting the closed sign in the window. “Let’s drain those nuts and break in some of that gear.”

Angel pulls the chaps and harness from my stack of purchases and shoves them at my chest. “You heard the man,” he says. “He wants you to fuck your cum into him.”

Once I’m all geared up, Ron beckons us through one door into a cramped, cluttered office then opens yet another door behind the desk. “Step in to my fuckden,” he says with an evil smirk.

Angel and I follow him inside. The room’s about 15 feet by 15 feet. Three of the walls are covered with an erotic mural of men of different body types and races, some geared up, some naked, all hot as fuck and all engaged in the act of giving or receiving semen.

“You finished it,” says Angel admiringly.

“Not quite,” says Ron. “One more wall left.”

“That’s you,” I say, pointing a hot stud in the middle of the tangle of men.

“So it is,” says Angel who clearly hasn’t seen it before. “Do I really make that face when I unload?”

“Oh yeah,” says Ron. “It’s awesome. And the veins in your neck pop out just like that.”

I was so distracted by the mural that I didn’t see Ron get down on his knees. Before you know it my cock is down his throat. He pulls off it after a few strokes and looks up at me. “I was going to suck you hard but you’re already hard as fuck,” says Ron. “So fuck it,” he says, unzipping the zipper that goes up his crack and exposing his hot hole, “get it ready for my ass and let’s seal this transaction with a little DNA.”

Ron climbs up onto the leather-covered bed and pulls his legs up by his shoulders, exposing his perfect hairy hole to me. “You’re not going to last 30 seconds,” taunts Angel.

“I know, I’m probably not,” I laugh, squirting some Spunk lube on my cock.

I climb up on the bed and place my throbbing cockhead at Ron’s hole.

“Just a second, Randy,” says Angel, setting the stopwatch on his wristwatch.

“I’m so horned up, I don’t even remember what the rules are,” I stammer.

“10 percent off per minute you don’t blow,” says Ron.

“Starting…NOW!” says Angel pushing my ass forward and slamming me into Ron’s sweet hole.

“Unnnnnnngh!” groans Ron, taken aback by the sudden invasion. “Oh God. Fuck, you feel good.”

“So do you,” I say, already feeling a tingle in my balls. “This is going to be harder than I thought.”

“Wait till he starts talking dirty,” says Angel. “Thirty seconds.”

“I’m really good at it.”

I manage to give Ron a few long, solid ass-strokes without feeling too much stirring in my gonads. But then Ron looks starts talking. “I know how full your balls are, Randy. Every time you disappeared in that dressing room, I stole a look through the curtain and watched them bouncing around, knowing that what was inside them was going to be inside me.”

“Oh fuck,” I groan. “You’re so fucking hot.”

“I can’t wait to feel you shoot in me,” he says, punctuating his words with contractions in his ass muscles. Oh shit, the tingling in my balls intensifies with each contraction.

“I think you can wait,” I say, shifting my hips from side to side so I can go at that hot hole from differing angles. “The longer I go, the more money you lose…but the more pleasure you get. You want me to last, too, because you’re loving this cock inside you.”

“One minute,” says Angel.

“Ten…fucking…percent…off!” I say, punctuating each word with a balls-deep thrust, the last of which nearly costs me the whole ball game.

“Cum fucker,” says Ron.

I freeze right where I am. “Not quite there yet,” I say.

“You can stop moving,” says Ron, “but you can’t pull out for more than a split second. That’s the rule.”

Holding still seems to curtail my cumming…at least until Ron starts working his ass muscles again. “You can hold perfectly still, Randy. I’m still going to get your load,” growls Ron. “You know it and I know it. And wouldn’t you rather breed me while you were actually fucking than just holding still like a scared pussy?”

I roll over on my back, keeping Ron impaled on my cock and let him ride me for a while. I normally tend not to come as easily in this position, but I feel like with a fuckstud like Ron working on my cock, no position is safe. I look up at him as he rides me and see that gorgeous Marlboro Man face, his sexy scruff flecked with hints of blonde and gray, his suckable nipples poking out of his leather vest. Jesus, he’s a fucking fantasy come to life. “You’re the kind of man I would see in a magazine and jack off over,” I gush. “And we all know I’m going to breed you. It’s just a matter of when.”

“One minute, thirty seconds,” says Angel.

Ron starts really bouncing up and down on my cock, working his ass muscles to try and milk out my load. I close my eyes and try think of things that aren’t sexy at all; nuns, car crashes, tax audits, Republicans, but it’s no use. He just feels too good. “Look at me, fucker,” says Ron. “Open your eyes and look at how good you’re making me feel.”

When I open my eyes, I see Ron is holding his hard dick in one hand and the other is pulling a strand of precum from the head of it with his index finger. He shoves the finger in my mouth. “Slurp me down, Randy,” he commands. I do. It makes a loud slurpy sound as it hits my taste buds. “Fuck, sweet,” I say.

“Two minutes,” says Angel.

I throw Ron over on his side and spoon him while my cock pistons in and out of his perfect fuckhole. My balls are still churning but I’m able to edge myself pretty well. I’ll make it to 3 minutes, at least, I’m sure of it. At least I am until Ron starts talking again.

“I’m going to keep your seed in me the rest of my shift,” he says. “And if any of my customers make a face, like they smell something, I’ll say, ‘That’s Randy’s cum. He blew a ton of it up my ass during lunchtime and it’s slowly oozing out.’ Then I’m going to take my finger to my hole and pull a big glob of it up to my mouth and eat it, right in front of them.”

“Okay, two can play at this talking game,” I say to him, then start rattling off the Pledge of Allegiance, nursery rhymes, anything I can think of that doesn’t make me want to unload my fuckjuice right up this stud’s hole.

“I think we need to shut Randy up,” says Angel, before crawling upon the bed and shoving his hard, dripping cock into my sputtering mouth. I want to spit it out and carry on talking but it just tastes too fucking good. Angel’s cock fits so well down my throat. I’m powerless over Angel’s cock.

“Three minutes,” says Angel.

“All right, I can live with that,” I say, pulling off Angel’s oozing dick. “I can’t wait anymore. I gotta breed this stud’s cumhole.”

“Fuck yeah,” groans Ron. “Do it!”

Angel hops off the bed, and pulls Ron’s legs up on his shoulders, placing his perfect pucker right at the head of my drooling dick.

“Get ready for the cumflood, fucker,” I say between gritted teeth and slide my dick balls deep again. This new position feels better than any of the previous ones. I’m going to have to settle for 30% off because the only way I’d be able to last another minute is if a semi-truck drove through the room and knocked us apart from each other.

“Come on, Randy,” growls Ron. “Fill me up with your stud sperm. I’ve been craving it all day. Thinking about how good it would feel when your cockhead starting expanding in me and those ropes up cum exploded all the way up my guts.”

“Oh God, Ron,” I say, my hips taking on a life of their own as I pound and pound Ron’s perfect ass into the fuck bed, hearing the sexy squeak of the leather with every downstroke.

“Breed me, breed me, breed me,” chants Ron, throwing his head from side to side.

As I feel the cum start to evacuate my balls and race up my pistoning shaft, the images of all the studs on my mural blasting their loads flash through my mind like a rapid fire slide show. “I’m cumming, Ron. I’m cumming in your ass. Take…my….breed! Unnnnnngghhh. Unnnngh. Unnngh. Unnnnggh.”

I let out a deep groan with every spurt of jizz that shoots into Ron’s guts. It seems to go on forever.

“That was incredible,” I say, collapsing on top of him.

“You were incredible,” says Ron.

I pull out of Ron, watching a glob of my hot cum ooze out around my cockhead.

“Thank you,” I say to Ron, then look to Angel.

I climb down off the bed, assuming that the party’s over and it’s time for Skin2Skin to reopen it’s doors. “Randy, you’re really forgetting your manners,” says Angel.

“What?” I say, clueless.

“There are two sets of balls in this room that haven’t unloaded,” he explains, “but I guess you’re just about you now.” Angel laughs but I do feel a bit embarrassed. “Oh, I assumed you had to open the store back up so we were done,” I stammer.

“We can take a little more time,” says Ron. “Especially since you barely lasted three minutes.”

“Get on your back and spread that hole, fucker,” Angel says to me.

“Hold on a second,” says Ron, running out of the room. He returns a few minutes later holding a skimpy pair of royal blue vintage Adidas running shorts.

“Do me a favor. Lose the chaps and put these on,” he says, tossing me the shorts. “They belonged to the first guy I was ever with, the guy who got me hooked on breeding. He was a jock in school and lifeguard at the pool in my hometown when I was teenager. Brandon. He was seventeen and I was fifteen. He used to walk around in these all summer and he looked so fucking hot.”

I strip out of the chaps and start to slip into the shorts. “They’re are all cummed up,” I say, stroking the crusty fabric.

“At the end of the summer, before he went away to college, he jacked off in them and gave them to me,” says Ron. “And you’re going to add to it while I’m fucking you,” says Ron.

“Hot,” I say. “How many loads would you say have been shot in these?” I ask as I feel my cock harden against the crusty nylon.

“I just found them a couple of weeks ago when I went home for a visit,” so not that many yet. “Maybe twelve, not quite one a day, plus Brandon’s original load. My goal is for there to be hundreds.”

I climb up on the bed and Ron grabs my legs and slides me down to the end of the bed so he can pound me standing up. Ron pulls the leg of the flimsy high-cut shorts to the side so can get at my hole then slides his 8-incher up and down my crack. Angel squirts lube onto Ron’s cock, then onto my ass and then next thing you know, Ron’s inside me.

“Fuck, that feels incredible,” I say.

“Good,” says Ron before sliding his dick completely out of my ass and then all the way back in. “Got a big load for you, too. I was in the middle of rubbing one out last night, maybe 20 seconds from cumming, when Angel called and said you were coming in today. So I thought, ‘I’m gonna save my juice for the newbie,’ and I stuck my cock back in my shorts and went to sleep.”

“Fuck, yeah,” I say, stroking my cock in the shorts.

“You gonna be able to cum again, Randy?” asks Angel. “He wants your load in those shorts.”

“I’m already leaking,” I say, between groans.

I see Angel disappear from my sightline. Soon enough, I feel his tongue on my ass right below where Ron’s dick is sliding in and out.

“I wanna taste the tip,” says Angel.

Ron pulls his dick from my ass and without missing a stroke, slides it down Angel’s throat. “Uuummmmm,” says Angel. Then it goes back in my ass, then back in Angel’s throat, ass, throat, ass throat, without missing a beat for at least a minute. Finally, Ron’s dick goes deep and stays deep and I hear Angel slurping at Ron’s ass, the ass I just flooded with my spunk a few minutes ago.

“You tasting my spunk, Angel?” I ask.

“Mmmm-hmmm,” he says, between slurps.

“I gonna soup you up soon,” says Ron. “But I want you to soak those shorts before I cum or at the same time. You close?”

“Getting there,” I say, jerking my cock against the sexy nylon.

Angel moves on from his ass-to-mouth duty and climbs up on top of me, placing his hole right on my face. God, I love his hole. It’s just fucking perfect. I start darting my tongue in and out of his pucker while Ron starts picking up the pace.

“Come on, fucker. You’re gonna take my breed,” he says, “and you’re going to spunk up those shorts for me. I know you got more cum in you. I know it.”

“I wasn’t sure at first if I could,” I admit, pulling off Angel’s hole for a beat, “but now I know that I’m going to. You’re going to fuck it out of me.”

“Get used to that idea, Randy,” says Angel, stroking his cock. “There have been times at Shudder where I was sure I was all cummed out and I ended up shooting like three more loads. You’re going to surprise yourself.”

“Cum for me, fucker,” says Ron. “Just imagine the load I’m about to shoot into you is shooting right up your dick and out into those shorts.”

“Oh God,” I say, feeling my sacs start to churn with the second cum, which is always more intense than the first. “It’s happening. Fuck me, Ron. Give me your fucking cum, stud.”

Just then I feel Angel stick is hard dick next to mine in the shorts and start stroking them together. “Oh fuck,” he says, “looks like I’m going to be first. Oh fuck, I’m fucking shooting my spunk. Unnngh. Unnngh.”

I feel Angel’s manload splatter all over my dick and hand inside the shorts. It’s hot and thick and chunky and it sends me over right the edge with him. “I’m fucking shooting, too!” I shout, this second orgasm even more intense that when I bred Ron. “Oh fuck…breed me, Ron…breed it out of me….fuckkkkkkkk!”

“Here it comes, sexy,” says Ron, pulling his dick nearly all the way out, so I can feel the first spurt on my asslips, then sliding balls deep to unload the rest of his heavy fuckwad. “Feel that? It’s all going inside you. Every…last…fucking…. drop! Unghhhh. Unghhhh. Unghhhh!”

Angel falls back on top of me, pressing my face against his heaving back muscles. A few minutes later, the three of us come back to earth. I feel Ron’s prick snake out of my ass. He pokes it into the shorts and adds the last dribbles of his spunk to mine and Angel’s.

“Fuck, man,” says Ron, patting my cheeks. “That ass.”

“Did I tell you?” laughs Angel.

Holy shit, they’ve been talking about my ass behind my back. “Thanks, man,” I say, coolly. Damn, I always dreamed of being this kind of fuckstud, who has incredible cum drenched sex with superstuds all the fucking time, but I always thought it was just a fantasy. Now, thanks to Angel and my own fucking courage, I’m living it.

As we untangle and start to get dress, I see Angel checking out a video on his iPhone.

“Did you film some of that?” I ask.

“Just the minute or so when you were breeding Ron,” he says. “We wanted to capture what you look like when you’re flooding a hot ass.”

“For the mural,” explains Ron.

I just smile.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Damn...we want more...we want more! ;-)

Reading the stories I understand why I love being gay and love it when men breed each other....I was walking around a hot sunny Barcelona today doing touristy stuff...all I cold think of looking at the men in shorts is....fuck I wish we could breed!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

MAC MEN 5: THE SHUDDER PARTY 1

That night, I strip down to my sluttiest kick-around-the-house Sub4 shorts, cut the tags off my sexy new gear and lay it all out of my bed. As I walk from room to room, Ron’s load seeps from my ass and I just let it. When I feel it getting close to dripping onto the floor, I take my fingers, scoop some up and bring it to my lips. So fucking tasty.

I get a text from Angel.

HIM: “You were on fire today, Randy. I get so boned watching you fuck, seeing you evolve into the no-apologies cumswapper you were born to be.”

ME: Aw, blushing.

HIM: Meant to send you this before. Forgot.

I open the attachment. It’s the video Angel took after our first fuck when his load was leaking from my ass. It’s only 15 seconds long but I’m rock hard by the time I get to the end of it. I can’t believe how white Angel’s load is. And how huge. A big glob comes out first, and then a much smaller glob. You think that’s it but then the biggest, whitest glob of all oozes out and slides down my crack onto the crusty mattress. You hear Angel say, “Atta boy, way to take that load,” and then the clip ends.

I text him back.

ME: Jesus H, that was hot. And your cum is so thick and white. You’re like Liquid Paper Cum Man.

HIM: LOL. 3 Days Till Shudder. How you feeling?

ME: Excited. Anxious. Probably won’t sleep the night before.

HIM: You gotta try to. You’ll need your energy. And try to hold off cumming till then. Wanna make sure your first Shudder load is a massive one.

ME: Geez, that’ll be hard. I’m kind of a breeding machine at this point. LOL.

HIM: You laugh but I already got a few friends that want to swap seed with you. I’ve kind of been bragging.

ME: Wow. Blows my mind.

HIM: Wanna meet at my place and ride together on Saturday?

ME: Sure. You afraid I’ll chicken out?

HIM: No, just want to walk in with you. Watch the heads turn, watch your face…your cock react...your hole…and then unleash the Frankenstein monster I’ve created on the world.

ME: LOL. Fuck, ur 2 much.

For the next two days, I can hardly think about anything but Shudder. Angel texts me regular updates. “Just passed 150 RSVPs…lots of new meat…super hotties…gonna be epic.” Two days before the party, I run into Bryan from the gym storeroom at a coffeehouse. He says he has a family obligation that night but hopes to show up later. We have a nice chat about nothing really but there’s something extraordinary about the interaction—an intangible intimacy—that I’m sure is born out of the fact that we bred each other. If we hadn’t swapped seed but just hooked up, it wouldn’t be the same. Call it the insemination effect.

I see Ron from Skin2Skin the next day at the gas station and it’s the same feeling. I get the Bareback Brotherhood thing now. The connection is special because we left some of ourselves inside the other man. Perhaps left is too gentle a word. Blasted is better. We blasted some of ourselves inside the other man.

I work out extra hard the day before Shudder, to make sure I look my best, and also to exhaust myself so I can get a good night’s sleep before the party. My workouts have paid off and I’ve never felt better about my body than I do right now. Before heading home, I hear two well-built studs—one black, one Middle Eastern--chatting in the locker room about something happening “tomorrow night, what time are you getting there, gonna be hot,” etc. And I make a point to smile at them in the mirror as I walk out. Part of me wants to engage them but knowing how things have been going lately, we’d all just end up breeding and I’m saving it for the party. Joking. Sort of.

That night, I sleep longer than I’m hoping to. In the morning, I lay in bed and channel surf. Every hot guy that comes up on the screen I imagine running into later at Shudder. Finally, I turn off the TV, pack the gear I want to wear into a backpack, throw on a wife beater and some Nasty Pig nylon sweats--no underwear, of course--and head over to Angel’s. With an hour to go before the party, Angel and I take a shower together and clean out, our cocks hard and throbbing most of the time.

“It is so hard not to back up on you right now,” I say.

“There’s no way I’m letting you do that,” he says, pushing me away. “I’ll last all of ten seconds in you, man, and I want to save it for the party.”

“What’s the most times you’ve ever come at one party?” I ask.

“Four, I think,” he says. “Gonna try and top that tonight.”

As we ride to the venue, Angel pops in Oscars fuck-mix CD—sperm me, sperm me, sperm me--and the butterflies in my stomach kick in big time, just imagining what the next two, four, eight hours are going to hold. My mind flashes through a series of images: my cock sliding into a perfect hole, my head thrown back in ecstasy, a pair of rugged hands grabbing the waistband of my chaps and pulling me back onto a steel hard cock, my eyes rolling back as the black guy from the gym slides his dick inside me, looking across the room as I’m fucking the Middle Eastern guy and seeing Angel taking a load from Drew Sebastion, something he’s wanted to do for months.

“What’re you thinking right now?” Angel asks.

“I was imagining watching you take a load from Drew Sebastion tonight,” I say.

“That’s what I was thinking, too,” he says, laughing.

“My heart is kind of racing,” I admit.

“So is mine,” he admits. “Even though this is far from my first party, I just get really excited, not just because I get to live out my fantasies, but because I help created this thing. I want it to go well and I’m proud because I know how fucking hot it is, how amazing it is for fuckers like us to come together like this.”

“I think that’s exactly what Walt Disney said on the opening day of Disneyland.”

Angel and I share a laugh and he pulls into the parking lot. There are already a few cars there. “No traffic at all from San Fran,” says a leather-clad stud I recognize as Damon Dogg. “This is going to be a good one.”

“We’ll be opening the doors in a few minutes,” says Angel, leading me in a side door. “Hang tight, fellas.”

Ron’s already inside, wearing his cummed-up lifeguard shorts, a harness and combat boots. We help him with some last minute touches; positioning mirrors and mattresses, putting bottles of lube around the space.

I notice a red and black leather fuck bench in one part of the room and while Ron and Angel hang the last sling, I climb upon the bench and stick my nylon covered butt in the air. I hang my head down, imagining that I’m about to take a hot dick and then bring my head up suddenly, like I just got impaled. It’s then that I see someone’s spray painted on the wall in front of me; “# 1 Rule of Shudder: The seed goes inside.”

“But you already knew that, didn’t you?” says Ron, who snuck up behind me.

“Oh yeah,” I say.

While Ron goes to open the doors, Angel and I head into a changing room in the back and get into our gear for the party. Angel wears a leather harness, armband and rubber shorts that zip all the way up the ass. I put on my new leather chaps, harness, cockring, leather armbands and black boots.

Angel stands in front of me and we grab each other by the harness and pull in for a hot deep kiss. “God, I’m fucking nervous,” I say.

“You’re fucking hard, too” Angel says, grinding his crotch on my cock. “Look, do whatever you want out there, Randy. I just want you to have a good experience.”

“Thanks, Angel. You changed my life, man.”

“That’s what I try to do,” he says, with a shrug. “One cumslut at a time.”

When we emerge from the changing room, the place looks totally different. The lights are dimmer but not so dim that you can’t see who’s in front of you. Someone’s already busted out some poppers, I can smell them. And at first, I think they’re playing Oscar’s fuck-mix CD because I’m hearing groaning and calls to, “Fuck him, fuck him, breed him, breed him,” and then I realize that it’s live, not Memorex. Ron is on the fuckbench I was on earlier getting his asshole plundered by a Italian looking muscle bear in leather. A few other studs stand around watching and jerking their cocks. Some sucking and jerking is happening, too, but so far Ron’s the only one taking a fuck. “You want some of this?” the Italian bear asks me. I didn’t expect him address me, of all the guys around. “Um—“

“Look, your dick is drooling,” he points out. So it is. “You don’t have to breed if you’re not ready yet, but let’s use that pre-come to get him more juiced up for me. Ron tries to take the first breed of the party because then he has to be back at the door for when the big rush of guys get here.”

The bear pulls me in toward Ron’s ass, grabs my dick and smoothes my pre-come all over Ron’s hole. Then he stands behind me and shoves me in. “Oh fuck,” I gasp. “It’s so fucking hot.”

“You must be Randy,” the muscle bear says to me, tweaking my nipples from behind as I start to fuck Ron. “I’m Frank. Angel’s told me about you.”

“Ungh…Nice to meet you…ugnhh,” I gasp as Ron’s ass sucks my cock in and out, over and over again.

I turn to the side to check in with Angel, but his face is down eating out the perfect ass of a gorgeous 25-ish Latino who’s laid back in a sling.

“You want to breed Ron?” asks Frank.

“It’s so good,” I say. The truth is, I’ve bred Ron already and I’d rather save my first load of Shudder for a new fuckbud. “I’m just getting going,” I say. “Maybe you should drop the first load.”

“Somebody fucking cream me soon,” Ron says laughing. “I gotta get back to door duty.”

“You got it, fucker,” says Frank, before pulling me out and shoving his 8-inch prong back into Ron’s hot hole. “Eat my ass while I fuck him, Randy,” says Frank, firmly. “I have a feeling that hot tongue of yours will make me shoot huge.”

I don’t even think twice about it. I slide my arms down Frank’s back, grab onto his thighs and do my best to tongue his pucker while he plows Ron’s ass. “Oh yeah, Randy,” he groans. “Get that tongue up in there.” Frank stops the relentless in and out and grinds his hips in circles, allowing my tongue to slither inside his hairy manhole. From this position, I have a close-up view of his cum-filled nuts. As he goes from grinding back to pistoning, I hear his breath get heavier. His nuts start to pull up. He’s about to blow. The men around us notice Frank’s breath change. “Flood him!” says one man. “Send him back up front with your seed seeping out of him,” says another. “I’m gonna…” gasps Frank. “I gonna…I’m fucking BREEEEEED-ing you, stud. Take my huge load. Take it.”

“I can feel it, stud,” moans Ron. “Rope after rope after fucking rope. I want it all.” Frank slows his pounding down. I’m sitting on the floor. My face is Frank’s sweaty ass, watching his balls contract as he releases his seed. I steal a look down at my cock. I can’t believe how hard it is. Frank’s about to pull his cum cannon out of Ron’s ass and I have a choice. I can lick it clean, dive right into Ron’s hole or none of the above. I’ve never really felched anyone before but suddenly, all I want to do is eat Frank’s load out of Ron’s fuckhole.

Frank slides his long cock out of Ron and right onto my face where a streak of his cum coats my lips like a balm. I open my mouth and Frank sinks his cock down my throat in one long stroke, then pulls it out and shoves my face in Ron’s cummy ass. “Taste my seed,” he insists. And I do. It’s so fucking sweet.

I go to town on Ron’s fuckhole for a minute or so and then he pulls away and stands up. He nearly falls because he’s so weak-kneed from taking the fuck. “I got you,” I say, catching him. “I have to go relieve Oscar at the door,” he says. “Where’s Frank? I want to thank him for the cumload.”

I jut my chin to a plain white wall. Frank stands in front of it, uncorks a thick black marker and writes a single hash mark on the wall.

“So we’re keeping a tally?” I ask.

“Yeah,” says Ron. “Last time we had around a hundred men here and we hit 346 loads but I know we’re going to do better tonight. So you see anyone here you want to breed yet?” Ron asks.

I look around at the room that now has about 20 guys in various states of undress, sucking, fucking, getting fucked and in the case of Angel, breeding the Latin stud in the sling. “Aaaaaaggghhhhh, take my fucking spunk!” he groans. “Milk it with your boy-ass. Yeah, suck that cum into your hole.” God, I’ve seen Angel cum hard before but this orgasm is spectacular and seems to go on and on.

“What were you saying, Ron?” I say, absently stroking my cock.

“I was asking you if there’s anyone here you want to breed,” he says.

“I can honestly say, looking around, that I would swap spunk with any of the men here.”

“That include me?”

I turn around and see a pair of vaguely familiar faces. It’s the black guy and the Middle Eastern guy from my gym. They’re wearing Nasty pig jockstraps in different colors and their muscles are pumped and glistening. “I’m Marcus and this is Hassan,” says the black guy. “I’m Randy,” I say, moving in close to them. We’re all three the same height, which is hot for some reason. I open my mouth and they both stick they’re tongues in from either side.

The three of us make-out and for a while but then Hassan breaks away and says, “Let’s find a fuckspot.” Marcus snakes a finger into my hole and says, “I think I found my fuckspot, right here.”

We survey the room for a good spot but most of the furniture is taken. Just then, on a leather covered mattress in a corner of the room, two different tops blast their bottoms full of cum at the exact same time, like bookends. It’s so fucking hot. The studs at Shudder cum loud and hard, making sure they let everyone know when they’re seeding an ass. That’s part of what makes the parties so hot. Watching other studs breed is almost as exciting as planting seed and getting bred yourself. The foursome on the mattress untangle themselves and go to make their marks on the wall. We’re up to 10 and the party’s been going maybe twenty minutes.

Hassan and Marcus lead me to the now vacant fuckbed. The three of us get on our knees on the bed and kiss each other. We jerk each other’s cocks then reach our hands around to play with each other’s asses. I feel Marcus start to open me up with his fingers while I do the same to Hassan.

Marcus pulls my head down onto his throbbing 9-inch prong and I start to suck for all I’m worth. Hassan takes my dick in his mouth and soon, we’re in a sucking triangle. Hassan’s full lips going up and down on my shaft gets me close to cumming in no time flat. I jerk out of his mouth suddenly. “Something wrong?” he asks.

“No, not at all, you’re so fucking hot,” I say. “It’s just that this is my first Shudder party and I was getting really close and I really came here to breed and get bred. Nothing turns me on more than that and as pretty as that mouth of yours is, I’d rather blast my spunk up your ass.” I turn to Marcus. “Or up your ass. God, you’re both so fucking hot.”

“Have you taken a load yet?” Marcus asks, while playing with my hole.

“No, not here,” I say.

“I want to cum in you,” he says simply. “I’ve wanted to for a while.” Then he says it again, simply, “I want to cum in you.”

“You’ve seen me before?” I ask.

“Oh yes, a number of times,” Marcus says, while pushing me onto my back on the mattress. Hassan kneels behind my head and pulls my legs up over my shoulders.

“Really?” I ask.

“How about I tell you all about it once I’m in you?” says Marcus.

“Okay,” I say, nodding. I look through my leather-covered legs and see this incredible caramel-colored stud with a throbbing nine-inch fuckstick looking down into my eyes. Then he smiles and goes down to eat my ass.

While Marcus rims my hole gets me ready for his fuck, I look around the room. It’s now packed with 100 or so barebackers and almost all of them are fucking or getting fucked. A few are sucking cock, some are kissing or jerking their cocks, but 90 percent of them have a dick up their ass or are plunging their dicks up someone else’s ass. And every 30 seconds or so, a fuckstud announces that he’s blasting and then he lets loose with his spunk inside some lucky hole and the studs around him cheer him on. It’s even hotter than I fucking imagined it would be.

When I turn back to Marcus, his face is inches in front of mine. He kisses me, softly at first and then more deeply. God, he’s an amazing kisser. While we kiss hungrily, I feel his drooling cockhead poke at my hole. “I’m going inside you now, Randy,” he says. “If I go too fast or if it starts to hurt, let me know but I’m not going to pull out of you. I came here to breed tonight. More specifically, I came here to breed you tonight.” About half of Marcus’s cock is inside me now.

“That’s true, Randy,” says Hassan. “He won’t shut up about it.”

“Oh my God,” I say, just as I feel Marcus’s balls touch down on my cheeks.

“I’m all in now, Randy,” whispers Marcus getting nose to nose with me. “While you get used to my cock, I’ll tell you where I’ve seen you. You take the Tuesday / Thursday morning spinning class, right?”

“Yeah, but I’ve never seen you in there,” I say as I feel Marcus slowly grind into me. “I would remember a hot fucker like you.”

“I can’t take it because I have to leave for work before it’s over,” he says. “But a number of times, I’ve jogged on the treadmill outside the spinning room and watched your ass in those Spandex shorts go up and down on that bike seat. I could barely jog, my dick would start to get hard, wondering if you were gay, which I was pretty sure you were, and wondering if you took cum, which I had no idea about.”

“Guess you got your answer now,” I say.

“And a couple times I jacked off on the way to work, thinking about your ass in those shiny blue shorts. I imagined that you picked blue instead of black because they were a little bit flashier and you liked calling attention to your ass because you were a big cumtaker and you wanted people to know it.”

“Guilty,” I say. Marcus picks up the pace of his fuck strokes. We both start talking and just fuck for a minute or so. “Anything else I should know about you?”

“Just that I haven’t cum in a week,” says Marcus.

“Holy fuck,” I groan. I close my eyes. The chitchat stops and Marcus continues to pick up the tempo of his fuckstrokes. I can feel his mushroom cockhead scraping against my prostate, making my rockhard cock bounce up and down on my stomach. “Oh my God, fuck me Marcus. You’ve been watching that ass, huh? Well, now it’s yours. Yours to fuck and yours to flood with that giant 7-day load.”

Again, I close my eyes to focus on the pleasure Marcus’s hot cock is giving to my hungry ass. When I open them, I see Angel looking down on me. Behind him is his fantasy man—and frankly, one of mine, too—Drew Sebastian gently fucking Angel’s ass.

“Take the fuck, buddy,” says Angel. “Use your ass and work for that jizz. You’re about to get your first Shudder cumload.”

“And it’s going to be huge,” growls Marcus.

Drew starts a chant that Hassan and Angel and about twenty strangers join in on, “Breed him, breed him, breed him, breed him…”

“I’m getting close, stud,” warns Marcus. “You work out that ass so hard just for this, right? That Spandex ass is living for this, right?”

“Yes, Marcus!” I wail. “Sperm up my guts. Fill me up with your scalding hot man jizz. I need it so fucking bad.”

“Breed him, breed him, breed him, breed him…”

“I’m cumminnngggg!” he bellows, locking eyes with me through my leather-clad legs. I watch his face shudder and convulse and his eyes get wider as the first rope bursts out of his cockhead and into my fuck-channel. I don’t close my eyes. I want to watch his face contort, his chest heave, his neck tighten as he unloads that 7 day cum-load up my hole.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming, too.” I know that voice. It’s Drew Sebastian. As Angel prepares to take his dream man’s seed he leans his face down to mine and kisses me.

“Breed him, breed him, breed him, breed him…”

“It’s going to happen,” I tell him. “Drew Sebastian is about to cum in you. Soak it in, fucker.”

“Unghhh, uunnngh, uuunnnghh,” Drew wails as he paints my friend’s asswalls with his famous fuckjuice.

“I’m still shooting!” gasps Marcus as he continues to pound his load into me. “I’m still fucking shooting!”

“I can feel it, stud,” I gasp as Marcus collapses onto my chest, his ass still convulsing as the dregs of his massive load ooze their way through his shaft and into my guts where they belong.

I reach down and feel where Marcus’s still hard cock is going in and lean into his ear. “Thank you,” I whisper. “Now whenever you see this hot ass at the gym, you’ll know you own it, that there’s some of you deep, deep inside it.”

When Marcus and I walk to the wall to make our cum mark, we’re the 25th load of the evening. Drew and Angel are 26. And Shudder’s only been going for 45 minutes. This is the most sexually exciting experience of my life and I haven’t even bred anyone…yet.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MAC MEN 6: THE PARTY 2

I’m thinking I want to give Hassan my first load of the party—I loved sucking his thick 7” cock while Marcus was breeding me—and now I want to get my cock inside him. But when I look over to where I left him, he’s taking cock from a beefy leather-stud with a 70’s porn-stache. Their eyes are both closed in ecstasy. This is obviously going to end in breeding but maybe not right away.

I decide to walk around and take it all in for a while. I’m anxious to drop my first load of my first Shudder but who should get it? I guess I’ll know when I see it.

I find myself drawn to a group of three studs, connected cock to ass in a train, all blonde, all hot, all lost in the fuck. The bottoming barebacker is early 20’s, the middle stud who’s giving cock and taking it is in his 30’s and the golden god fucking him is in his 40’s. “Fucking hot,” I say to the 40’s stud when he glances over at me. “You gonna breed him?”

The stud in the middle answers for him. “Yes!” he gasps, desperate to take seed. “You flood my ass and my load will shoot right out into him.”

“Fuck yes,” says the kid in front. God, his voice sounds young. “Breed me.”

The back cocksman picks up the pace of his fuckstrokes but I can tell that he’s not quite there yet. I can also tell by how distended his nipples are that he likes them played with. I lick my lips, walk up behind him, rest my hard cock in his crack and start playing with his nipples. “Unnnngh yessss,” he groans as I kiss his neck. “That’s what I need, yeahhhh.”

I’m going to tweak and talk that load of balljuice right out of his sac and into the middle breeder’s cumhole. I grind my cock in his crack, play with his rock hard nips and say right into his ear, “The guy taking your dick right now needs something from you, he needs it to live.” My studfucker arches back into me and sighs, letting me know he likes where I’m going with this. “You know that that is?” I ask.

“My cum,” he says, softly between fuckgasps.

“That’s why you’re here,” I say. “That’s why you have a cock, a fat throbbing cock that turns to rock every time you see a hot ass. You’re going to turn that stud’s ass-channel into a fucking river of cumjuice. He’s going to feel the heat first, then the wetness, and then he’s going to fire his own seed into the kid on who’s on his cock. That kid barely looks old enough to buy beer but he doesn’t need beer. What does he need?”

“He needs cum,” he says.

“Which is what you’re about to unload,” I say, “and you’re going to feel every rope of cum as it courses through your shaft.”

“Oh God,” the fucker gasps.

“So do it,” I say softly, then get louder and louder. “Do it. Breed him. Breed him. Breed him.”

“Breed me!” shouts the middle stud.

“Oh God, cum in my ass,” cries the hairless fucker in front. It’s young and whiny, like he needs cum so much he’s almost in tears.

“I’m….I’m…” the fucker in front of me gasps.

“Do it, fucker….do what you were born to do!” I command him.

“Cumminggggg,” he groans, shuddering over the back of the fucker in front of him. I lean over with him keeping my fingers working his nipples. “I’m shooting my load into you. Take it, fucker!”

“I can feel it,” says the fuckee.

“Now breed me!” says the twink in front. I look at his face, contorted in lust and need, and imagine that even though he’s of legal age, he still lives with his parents. I picture his cell phone in the locker room, lighting up with texts from mom saying, “Where are you? Worried. You okay?” I fantasize about texting back, “You’re son’s more than okay. He’s on cloud fucking nine because he’s about to get his asswalls whitewashed with hot sticky man-cum. He lives to take cum. You took sperm to make him, now he’s going to take it, just because he fucking loves it and needs it and has been thinking about it from the time he was old enough to shoot his own sperm in that bedroom you decorated with the Star Wars sheets…”

“My load…” gasps the middle fucker. “My load’s racing through me. Here it cums, fucker. Get ready. Uuuuuunghhhhh. Unghhhh. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. It’s still coming….Unnnnnghhhhhhhhhh.”

“Don’t stop!” yells the twink. “Keep shooting! I want every fucking…oh fuck, I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum without touching myself.”

I yank my hands out from between the two back studs and rush around to the front of the train, sliding onto my leather-clad knees in front of the kid with my mouth wide open. The first salvo hits my upper lip. The second hits the back of my throat just as I engulf his throbbing young cock. I turn on the suction to make his cum more intense.

“Aaaaaaggghhh,” he wails in a sweet mixture of agony and ecstasy. God, his voice is so young and tender, just like his sweet, pink cum-filled ass. Six more spurts fill my mouth. I want to swallow them all in one delicious gulp but I don’t. Shudder’s mainly about assloads so a fresh mouthful of boyjizz is a bit of a novelty. The least I could do is share. I stand up and look the trio I just watched unload. I let a little of the boy’s cum ooze from my lips. The back stud whose nipples I raped inches out his tongue. He wants a taste.

I walk over to him, tilt the stud’s head back, then hover over him and let the kid’s white hot load ooze right into his open mouth. Everyone around us who’s watching groans their approval. While there’s still a bit left on my tongue, I pull him up to meet my mouth and we seal our snowball with some deep cummy kissing. Neither of us swallow just yet, wanting to enjoy the fresh boycum a bit longer. Back stud pulls away from me to give the twink a mouthful of his own sweet jizz and I turn to the stud in the middle and smile with my mouth closed. He pulls me in close and uses his long hot tongue to slip between my lips and get whatever’s left of the hot sweet cum he fucked into my mouth.

The four of us face each other and continue to make out and come down from the cum-rush—I got a rush, too, even if I didn’t actually cum. As the two younger fuckers head to the cum wall to make their load-marks I say to the older stud, “Hope you didn’t mind, I kind of crashed your scene.”

“Are you fucking kidding?” he says, squeezing my hard cock. “I came way harder because of you.”

Though I’m rock hard and desperate to plant my first batch of seed, I need to piss so I wind my way through the throng of sweaty, barebackers to the men’s room. I can’t believe how much the whole place smells like cum. It’s overwhelming.

As I turn the corner into the bathroom first thing I see is a spectacular ass in an Addicted jockstrap facing a urinal. I know this ass. I’ve ogled this particular ass before but where? In a porn video maybe? My eyes trail up the man’s hairy, tatted back to his head, which sports a Mohawk that’s halfway grown back in. I know this fucker. He’s a go-go boy I’ve seen shaking his ass at some of the local clubs. In fact, I think I tipped him before.

In his 30’s and covered with dark wiry hair, this buff otter may work a go-go boy but he’s all man. And that bubble butt is a fucking work of art; high and tight with a light dusting of dark hair all over it. If the way he dances is any indication, that ass can work a cock like there’s no tomorrow.

I let my cock lead the way to the urinal next to him. “How’s it going?” I say.

“Good,” he says. “Just got here. How is it in there?”

“It’s fucking incredible,” I say, “but this is my first Shudder so I don’t have anything to compare it to. I feel like my fucking head’s about to explode.”

He looks over at me and smiles. He’s got a sexy fucking smile, brown bedroom eyes and dark beard and mustache framing his thick cocksucking lips. “I’ve seen you,” he says.

“I’ve seen you dance before,” I say. “I wanted to tip you one time but I lost my nerve. This was a while ago when I wasn’t as confident.”

“I don’t bite,” he says. “I’m Rafi.”

“Randy,” I say, then look down at my cock. “Damn, I need to piss but my dick won’t go down. I’ve been here a while but I haven’t, um, unburdened myself yet and I feel like it’s clouding my brain. There we go,” I say as my piss finally starts flowing.

“What were you waiting for?” he asks.

“The right guy,” I say, looking into his eyes.

Rafi smiles, finishes pissing then goes to wash his hands. I’m afraid he’s going to leave the bathroom before I finish and I’m going to lose him in the crowd. But after he dries his hands he comes back, stands with his back behind me, then reaches around and cups my balls.

“How full are these babies?” Rafi asks.

“Four. Fucking. Days,” I say.

“Fuck yes,” says Rafi. “I want it.”

I finish pissing, turn to face Rafi and we start making out right there. He’s exactly my height so our tongues slip into each other’s mouths easily.

“Mmmmm,” he says. “I taste cum.”

“Guilty,” I say with a shrug.

“Whose?” he asks.

“I’m not exactly sure,” I admit.

“That’s Shudder,” he says and starts kissing me again.

“Excuse me,” says a voice from behind us. We look over and see a sweat soaked stud in rubber shorts waiting to use the urinal. “Sorry,” I say, with a laugh then go to the sink and wash my hands. While I lather them up, Rafi stands behind me and plays with my hole still which is slick from Marcus’s jizzload. “Ooh, you little slut. Can’t wait till mine’s a cummed-up mess, too. Let’s go.”

Rafi takes my hand and leads me back through the party, like two high schoolers walking onto the dance floor at prom. The sex frenzy in the room has gotten even louder and more primal than it was a few minutes ago, if that’s possible. A lot of studs are on their second loads and we all know those are often louder and more intense than Load 1. Rafi walks a bit ahead of me and I can see other studs checking out his ass as he passes and then shooting me a look that says, “You lucky fucker.”

“Perfect timing,” Rafi says, as a freshly-bred bottom and his boybreeder climb off a large square leather ottoman, leaving a trail of cum to catch the light. “This is my favorite spot. I call it the Fuck Square.”

As Rafi pulls me down onto the square with him, my ass and lower back squish in puddles of cum that were left by who knows how many fucks. “Check that out,” Rafi says pointing to the ceiling.

Hanging above us is a large mirror. I look at myself, limbs tangled up with Rafi, my dick rock hard and shiny with pre-jizz, Rafi’s purple cockhead sticking out of the top of his Nasty Pig jockstrap. Fuck, we look sexy, all primed for breeding, surrounded by other sweaty studs who have that same insatiable need to breed. Rafi crawls up between my legs and takes my cock down his throat in one gulp. I see his head bobbing up and down in the mirror but what I can’t take my eyes off is his amazing ass, the ass I’ve watched dance on top of boxes at bars but never imagined I’d get to touch, let alone drill and fill.

A tatted-up Latin stud approaches us and grabs Rafi’s ass but he politely rebuffs him. “Sorry, man, this seat is taken,” he quips, jutting his scruffy chin toward me then taking me down his throat again in one gulp.

“Oh fuck, I’m too close, Rafi. Come off,” I gasp.

Rafi crawls up my body and kisses me deep, his tongue snaking into my mouth, his full beard scraping against my face. “Let’s fuck already,” he whispers.

“Sit on it,” I whisper back.

With me still on my back, Rafi straddles my waist and positions is perfect ass over my throbbing cock. I focus on my face in the mirror as Rafi dips up and down, kissing my leaky cockhead with his asslips. With each dip he goes a bit deeper until finally the head pops in. “Oh,” he says, a look of boyish surprise on his face.

His eyes get wider as he inches down on my cock. Fuck, his ass feels so good. When he hits bottom he tosses his head back and I look up into the mirror to see his eyes closed in ecstasy. He opens them and looks at my face in the mirror.

“You ready for a ride, Randy?” he asks.

“Fuck yeah,” I say.

Rafi starts going to town on my cock. While he rides it, I smile at the reflection and think, ‘A few months ago, I’d be spending Saturday night at home, watching TV or at some boring dinner party. Now, I’m out with the bad boys, fucking the hot go-go dancer I’ve been lusting after for months, the one with the perfect ass, and he’s hellbent on taking my sperm. This is too fucking much.’

“You’re ass is even hotter from the inside,” I tell him.

He pivots around so he can face me while he rides my cock. “God, this is just what I needed,” he says, rubbing my pecs as I fuck up into him. “All night I was dancing on that box, thinking, I can’t wait to get out of here so I can get fucked.”

“And bred?” I ask.

“Of course,” he says. “Always. Right, Randy?”

“Right,” I say.

I lean up to kiss Rafi and while keeping my cock inside him. I feel my balls start to pull up so I flip him onto his back so I can really pound my seen into him. With each down stroke, Rafi gasps, “Fuck.” He pulls his thick 7-incher out of his sweaty jock and I watch it bounce and drool on his tight, hairy belly. As our pace builds a small crowd forms around us. Two bottoming studs lean forward onto the Fuck Square as they take cock from behind, kiss each other and suck on Rafi’s hairy pecs.

“Most go-go boys tease but don’t deliver,” I say. “But you’re not like that, are you?”

“No,” he moans. “I know that my body, my ass is meant to be shared. It’s what I need, too.”

“I can tell, fucker,” I say, scooping a glob of pre-cum from his cockhead and shoving into his mouth for a kiss.

“Give me what I came for, Randy,” pants Rafi.

“You came for cum, right?” I ask.

“Yes,” he says.

“Thick, white, sticky sperm, right?”

“Yes.”

“Where?”

“In my ass. In my hot, hungry ass.”

Reaching the point of no return, I look over and catch the eye of the other two tops. I nod. They nod. This is going to be a three-way breeding, right here on this black leather fuckbench.

“Do it, fucker,” demands Rafi. “Breed me!”

I piston faster in and out of his ass, my chaps slapping against his illustrious buttcheeks and my nuts boil over. “You’re going to get it!” I warn him. “My four day load, man. I’m blasting it up your ass right….fucking…now!”

“Yes, oh yes!” shouts Rafi. “Give me every fucking drop.”

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming, too!” groans the top on my right.

“I’m filling you up, boy,” shouts the top on my left. “Take my seed, boy!”

All three of our heads arch back at once as we unleash our scalding fuckloads. I’ve never felt a cumblast like this in my life, scorching hot, like my cum was actually on fire. Each salvo feels massive as it rushes up my cumtube and into Rafi’s fucktunnel. “Oh God, I feel it! It’s so hot, Randy. Keep pounding. Don’t stop fucking it all in.” I try to count the salvos but I lose track at six. I think there had to be at least ten. Four days worth of my sperm just poured into Rafi, the gogo boy and now I was going to be inside him forever.

I collapse onto Rafi’s chest, practically passing out. After we both come down from the fuck, he pulls my face up to his and kisses me sweetly. “Thank you, Randy,” he says. “That was the hottest fuck I’ve ever had here. And that load felt huge. And thick.”

“Let’s see,” I say.

My cock slides out of his hole with a plop. I pull his legs up and lick his hole. There’s a faint taste of cum but no huge globs. “I must have shot really deep,” I say.

“Hold on,” he says…and then he lets it go. Fuck, it’s thick and hot and so so white. I savor the way it looks seeping out of his hole knowing I sacrificed cumming for days for it. Then just as it’s about to slide down his crack onto the bench I dive down and lap it up with one long tongue stroke. Fuck, it’s sweet.

I climb back up his body and snowball the cum back and forth in deep, sticky kisses. “So good,” he moans.

“I’m sure there’s more in there,” I say. “But let’s leave for lube for the next fucker.”

“That’s if I can even get up,” laughs Rafi. “I nearly passed out when you unloaded in me.”

When I get to the Wall of Loads to add mine to the tally, Angel happens to be there, too, making his latest mark. “I’m load 99,” he says, handing me the marker. “Looks like you’ll be lucky 100.”

“Fuck,” I say marveling at the rows of hash marks in front of me. “That’s a fuckload of cum.” I make my mark, then turn back to face the room full of rutting fuckstuds. Even though I just shot my wad, my cock starts to harden again.

“Come with me,” says Angel taking my hand. “I got someone I want you to meet.”

TO BE CONTINUED.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MAN MEN 7: THE PARTY PART 3

“Is this the stud you were asking me about?” Angel says, his arm around my sweat-soaked shoulder. We’re facing a dirty-hot, totally ripped white guy who’s about my height and age with blue eyes, a shaved head and elaborate tattoo sleeves. He’s wearing a navy blue wrestling singlet embellished with an N2N logo and what looks like months of hard-earned cum stains.

The guy grabs my half-hard cock before even uttering a word. “Yeah, it’s him,” the guy says, shooting Angel a sly smile. “It’s totally him. You don’t remember me, do you, Randy?”

“I…no, I don’t think so…” I say, sliding my hand up his tatted arm and squeezing his meaty tricep.

“High school,” he says.

“You didn’t go to my high school,” I scoff. “My school was small and I would have remembered someone like you.”

“I lived a few towns over,” he says. “We used to compete against each other at debate tournaments.”

“Oh shit, Kenny!” I say, finally placing him. “Kenny, what was your last name?”

He answers just as I remember it and we say it simultaneously: “Denton.”

“Kenny Fucking Denton,” I say, blown away by this unexpected blast from my past.

“Literally Kenny Fucking Denton,” he teases. “That is, if you want it.”

“Oh, I want it,” I say. When I reach around to squeeze his Spandex-clad ass, I discover he’s cut a hole in the back of the singlet so he can take cock and cum while getting off on wearing his favorite fetish-gear. “This is so random,” I say to Angel. “You used to have glasses, right?” I ask Kenny.

“And hair,” Kenny says, rubbing a hand over his smooth, sexy, bald head.

“I was always nervous around you,” I admit to him, “like my palms would sweat and everything. At the time, I told myself it was because we were competing but looking back, I think I was nervous around you because I wanted us to fuck.”

“I wanted us to fuck, too,” he says while playing with my nipples. “Remember at the state tournament, we were staying at the same hotel? I invited you for a swim late at night but that tall guy…”

“Tip Livingston,” I say.

“Yeah, that guy,” says Angel. “He made you stay in your room and prep for the tournament. He totally cock-blocked me.”

“Well, he’s not here now,” I say, going in for a deep, wet kiss. He shoves his tongue in my mouth. I practically deep-throat it as I grind my now rockhard cock against his bulge, streaking his shiny singlet with my pre-jizz. “You know, Tip’s a preacher now and he has like eight kids,” I whisper while kissing his ear.

“Eight?” he says, shocked. “We have some catching up to do. Wanna knock me up?”

“Fuck yes,” I say.

“Get into it quick, boys,” advises Angel. “It’s almost Midnight Madness time.”

“What’s that?” Kenny and I ask in unison.

“It’s a Shudder tradition,” says Angel. “The rule is when the clock strikes midnight, there can be no exposed cocks anywhere in the warehouse, nor can there be any cocks covered up in jocks or slutty little singlets,” he adds squeezing Kenny’s hardening bulge.

“So what you’re saying is--?“ says Kenny.

“Your cock’s gotta be up an ass or down a throat mouth at midnight,” he clarifies. “Even if you’re bottoming, you gotta get that fuckstick is some lucky fucker’s mouth.”

“It’s like Barebacker Jenga,” I joke before taking a look at my watch. “It’s quarter to twelve so I better get this cock in your ass, Kenny.”

“It’s about time,” says Kenny, taking me by the hand and leading me back into the throng. “I’ve only wanted it for a few decades. Let’s go breed.”

A minute later we were positioned in the center in the sweaty, pulsing Shudder throng. Kenny’s leaned over a fuckbench taking my fuck while sixty-nining Angel who’s on his back getting barefucked by a smooth, bodybuilding Hawaiian fucker with a 9-inch powertool.

“Fuck, your ass feels amazing,” I say to Kenny while alternating between teasing his fuck-rim and plowing in deep. “So warm and wet and sloshy. How many loads so far tonight?”

He pulls off Angel’s cumstick long enough to say, “You’ll make three.”

“Wait a second,” I say. “Who said you were getting my next load?”

“Oh, I’m getting it,” he says. “Even if you didn’t want to, my ass wouldn’t let go until it got your seed.”

“One minute to Midnight Madness,” boom Ron’s voice-over the loud speaker. “If your cock’s not in a warm wet hole right now, better get it there.”

“What happens to those who don’t?” I wonder.

“Get fined 20 bucks,” says Angel, pulling off Kenny’s throbbing 7-incher. “Goes toward expenses.”

“And remember, gentlemen,” continues Ron over the speaker, “you don’t have to cum right at midnight…but it would be really hot if you all did.”

The thought of a simultaneous group cum is so hot that I speed up my fuckstrokes and plow deeper than I’ve plowed so far. “Should we go for it, Kenny?” I ask. “You want to take my seed at midnight?”

“Fuck yes,” he says, pulling off Angel’s dick. “Breed me, Randy. Breed me like I wanted you to all those years ago.”

“After all this time, we finally agree on something,” I say, my breath catching as I fuck toward orgasm. “You’re getting my load.”

“Thirty seconds!” booms Ron over the loudspeaker.

I look down and watch, hypnotized, as my hard shiny cock burrows in and out of my old rival’s velvety wet manhole. ‘I’m getting there,’ I think. ‘If I don’t shoot right at midnight, it shouldn’t be too long after.’ I start to daydream that Kenny and I are together on the stage of some high school auditorium but instead of getting our debate trophies—we seemed to switch off, first and second—we were fucking in front of everyone and they were all cheering us on; students and parents and teachers alike. Actually, we weren’t just fucking. We were bareback breeding.

“Twenty seconds!” shouts Ron breathlessly. You can tell by the strain in his deep voice that he’s fucking and/or getting fucked, too. No one gets a pass on Midnight Madness.

I bend forward to squeeze Kenny’s nipples, hoping that little bit of extra stimulation will send him over the edge and coax him into flooding Angel’s pulsing gullet. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a fat throbbing cockhead pierces through my fuck-ring and slides in balls deep. I have no idea whose cock it is but it’s huge, the biggest dick I’ve taken tonight, maybe ever. Some hot stud with at least ten inches just decided he wanted to celebrate Midnight Madness in my guts. I look up into the mirror above us to see if I recognize him. Dark hair, lean muscular bod and wait, is that a Superman tattoo on his left pec? It is! Holy shit, it’s one of my ultimate pornstar fantasy fuckers, Lito Cruz. I didn’t even know he was in the building and now he’s in my ass. Oh my fucking god, I’m going to cum so fucking hard.

“10…9…8…” says Ron, starting the countdown to midnight. You can hear the sighs, groans and ball-slaps start to build to a crescendo all over the room. Lito starts to double-time his fuckstrokes and as a result, I pound into Kenny with newfound abandon. It’s like I’m on some kind of carnival ride that I’m powerless to control. All I can do is hang on and enjoy the ride.

And then all around the room, you start to can hear it; barebackers of every size, shape, age and color orgasming, breeding, shuddering at the same time. “I’m going to load you up, Kenny Denton!” I gasp. “Lito Cruz is going to fuck the cum right up my hard shaft and into your sloppy, hungry hole. You want it, fucker? You want my cum?”

Without coming off Angel’s shooting dick, Kenny groans affirmatively. It’s a groan full of longing and desperation, like he doesn’t just want my jizz, he needs it. He needs it to fucking live. “Take it, fucker!” I say as my ropes start to whitewash the battered walls of his already cum-drenched ass. Scores of men all around us are groaning, too, writhing in pulse-pounding ecstasy as spunk gets shot and swapped everywhere.

“Ungh…ungh…unghh…unnnnngh…UNNNGH!”

I collapse on top of Kenny’s sweaty back, having poured everything sperm cell I had left in my balls into the ravenous ass of my old high school nemesis. Most of the fuckstuds around us shot, too, and were either savoring the mouthloads or churning up the assloads. There wasn’t much cum to be seen in the room—99% of it was shot straight inside waiting mouths and fuckholes—but you could still smell the fresh rush of mancum in the air.

It’s like everyone in the building came within ten seconds of each other. Everyone, that is except my fucker, Lito Cruz who had yet to unload and was now pounding into my ass with newfound abandon. I look into the mirror and he’s looking up at me with a devilish smile, like this was his plan all along, to hold out so we could be the center of attention. It’s like he just needed a little more encouragement before blasting his fuckjuice in me and the rest of the room were happy to supply it, shouting things like, “Sperm him up, Lito!” “Do it, fucker, do it!” “Flood his guts, stud!”

At this point, it’s like I leave my body for a second and I’m looking down from above as my shiny, muscular body gets mercilessly pounded by one of the hottest, horniest fuckstuds I had ever seen in my life. And while I get ready to take his breed, I’m surrounded by hundreds of freshly spent spunkswappers who all want the same thing as I do: They want Lito Cruz to shoot his milky white babies deep, deep, deep into my ass-tunnel.

But none of them want it more than me. “Breed me, Lito. Breed my ass with that giant supercock. Please, I need it. Mark me deep, fucker! Do it! Do it!”

“Here it comes, fucker!” he growls. “I’m getting close.”

“Seed him…seed him!” Angel starts to chant and soon the rest of the room are chanting with him. “Seed him…seed him….seed him!”

My old friend Kenny doesn’t join in the chanting. Instead he gets up on his knees so we’re eye to eye, grabs my face in his hands, smiles slyly, then opens his mouth to reveal the chunkly, hot load of manjuice he just took from Angel. Then right as Fuck God Lito Cruz starts to erupt in my ass, Kenny smashes his cum-filled mouth on top of mine and we share a load that just came straight from the tap of the man who brought me here and changed my life, Angel.

My sense’s go into overload; between the taste of Angel’s sweet cumload in Kenny’s mouth, the smell of sweat, leather, poppers and jizz that permeates the whole room, the sound of a boisterous, deep-voiced crowd cheering us on, the sight in the overhead mirror of Lito’s head thrown back in ecstasy as he marks me as his, and lastly, the feeling inside me as separate jolts of Lito’s manjuice shoot from his cock and saturate my insides. It’s all too fucking much for one stud to take. I zero in on Lito’s Superman tattoo heaving in the overhead mirror.

That’s the last thing I see before I pass out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2