• 3 weeks later...

MAC MEN 9: PARTING SHOTS

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This installment was actually not written by me...but by someone who is a fan of the series. He's @vancrawman on Twitter. I think he did an awesome job...capturing the spirit of the story and the characters. I've already shot more than once to his continuation.  

Once I exchange sloppy cummy kisses with Damien, being sure to lick up some of the loads his beautiful sweet hole had collected and released, and after we make plans for another fuck session next week, I stagger through the side door, and I’m back in the lobby.  I make a mental note to ask Ron to let me park in the private lot, and if Ron needs an incentive, I’ll be happy to deposit a warm spermload into his hole again, just  like I did at the leather shop. That seemed so long ago, but it was only 3 weeks ago – how everything has changed in that short time!

And then I realize -  tonight, Ron’s the only hole that I fucked but didn’t load, although I’m thinking he got a lot of my pre-cum. And now I want to give him a full load.

I stop for a moment to tally up in my head the loads I gave and the ones I took…Just thinking of it makes my cock start to rise once more. It’s so true that the more raw mansex you get, the more you want! I’m thinking I want to get back to Ron’s hole that I fucked but didn’t shoot in.

I go to look for Ron and I see him face down on a fuck-cushion and Marcus is plowing Ron’s hole with his beautiful dark fuckstick. There’ll be a breeding there soon. Next to Marcus is Hassan – those two travel in a pair, I guess, going to town on Rafi’s hole. Rafi switches onto his back and Hassan re-enters him, a look of blissful sex satisfaction on both their faces.

Rafi catches my eye and waves to me and flashes that devilish smile of his, and a look in his eyes of connection – he has my seed inside him from my first cum tonight and Hassan is pushing it in deeper, along with whoever else planted inside Rafi’s sweet fuckchute.

It’s been over 5 hours now, and the wall is covered with hashmarks, one for every load of manseed tonight that went up a butthole, or down someone’s throat. I start to count them but the moaning and shouts of “Take my seed!” and “I’m breeding your hole now!” distract me. I’m surprised that the crowd hasn’t diminished very much – there’s still raw fucking all over the place. I look back to my left and see Marcus and Hassan have switched places: Marcus is powerdrilling into Rafi’s behind and Hassan has mounted Ron and is going smooth and long with his stroke game in and out of Ron’s gaping passage. As I move in closer, I can see loads dripping out of Ron’s sweet ass in a continual stream of oozy warm seed – it clings to Hassan’s fat cock as it strokes deeply in, out, and in again.

Ron’s obviously busy, so I’m thinking maybe I should find Angel and see what he’s up to – but first, I need to stop over at the oversized cushion where my new four fuck buddies are fulfilling their breeding needs as men. When I do get there, Hassan and Marcus are just about to swap holes again. I wave at them and hurry over and dive into the fuckpile and get Hassan’s fat cock into my mouth with all the loads coated on it – not satisfied, I scramble over to Marcus who is poised to enter into Ron again, and he just smiles and rams his dark fuckpole down my throat. I clean off their cocks of all the loads that have inseminated Ron and Rafi and it’s fucking sweet.

“Thank you,” I announce as they all laugh and resume their manfucking. I get up off the cushion to find Angel. I roam around the fuckden and I’m blown away by how many hot men are still here enjoying each other’s holes, mouths and loads. The smell of fresh load permeates the air. In a corner I see Drew Sebastian pummeling his fat meat into the young blond boy whose load I swallowed before. I look the other way and Blue Bailey is on all fours on the cummy mattress with a line of tops waiting their turn up his fucktunnel.

I think I see Angel from behind in a dark corner, drilling into some beautiful Asian boyhole, and I go over to see if it’s really him, but I don’t get five feet before Frank, the hot Italian bear appears next to me, leans in close and whispers to me “I didn’t get a chance to fuck your hole before. It’s mine now,” and before I even say anything (not like I’d refuse), he takes me by the arm and leads me to a fuckbench on the other side of the room.

“Guys here call me ‘Five-Shot Frankie,” cuz I don’t leave Shudder ‘til I’ve creamed 5 holes.” You’re gonna be my Number 5 tonight…I was trying to find you to get this Italian sausage into your sweet fuckhole ever since you cleaned me off after I gave Ron my first load.”

He’s fingering my hole and feels the 3 loads up there already, some of it oozes out and he brings his fingers to his mouth “all that sweet cum that’s been marinating up your hole tastes so good,” as he lets me lick his fingers.

“Well, I see there’s plenty more up there, so you won’t need any lube, you got my favorite kind of lube up there already! How many are in there, Randy?”

“Three so far...I thought I’d be done for the night by now, but every bareback fuck I have makes me want more!”

“Yep, that’s how it goes here at Shudder…just men, doing what comes naturally, and then doing it again and again. Now get ready. You saw the brutal fuck I threw into Ron before, now it’s your turn.”

He pushes me down onto the padded fuckbench and spreads my legs.

“Ready for my load number five? And by the way, it’s always just as big as my load number one,” and that hole is getting it. I’m going in, and I’m just gonna start plowing you so you better be ready.”

And with that, he’s inside me hammering that fat meat inside my guts. “Oh, yeah, Randy, this is the hole I’ve been waiting for all night.” His pounding is intense and deep. I feel his thick fuckwand expanding inside me.

“Ron told me about you and ever since then I knew I wanted you for my last load of this Shudder.”

I feel that fat meat pistoning in and out of my hole. I’m just leaning forward listening to this bear of a man cover my ass and feeling his hot breath on me, while I’m hanging onto the fuckbench for dear life, eyes shut and concentrating on getting that hot load. This fucker knows what he’s doing, and even for the fifth load of the evening, when you think he’d be spent, it’s just as brutal as he said it would be, building up his next load like the Alpha stud he is, making me beg for it.

Just as I think it can’t feel any more intense, someone – I have no idea who – clambers onto the floor in front of the bench and takes my free and swinging, rock hard cock in his mouth. I’m in sensation overload at this point, and I can feel Frank getting close inside my hole – his tool is throbbing and expanding, and I know it won’t be long. I find myself begging this Alpha to inseminate me.

‘Please, Frank,” I murmur, “please seed me with that big load number five from that hot fuckstick!”

“Oh yeah, Randy, it’s coming to your insides real soon – just a few more strokes in that sweet blonde boipussy and I’ll be coating your insides with my big load of manseed!”

Frank’s strokes slow down and he leans in even harder on my back – I feel his ropes of juicy sperm shooting through that pulsating fucktool of his and into my smooth gaping manhole. He pushes it ever deeper inside me and with a great shudder, let’s out a huge bear roar.

“That’s Five Shot Frankie” a couple of voices ring out around the room – clearly Frank means what he says, and has inseminated all the guys here before.

After a minute or so, Frank withdraws and thanks me for the fuck. He wipes his glistening wet fuckrod on my back and goes off to make his final hashmark of the evening on the fuckwall. He’s high-fiving guys as he walks away, his fat cock still engorged and dripping with load.

The busy mouth at my cock is still sucking like crazy and I feel my next load rising in my balls. I finally open my eyes to see who’s throat is hosting my fucktool and I see it’s my bareback mentor, the one and only Angel. Angel, who has changed my life, so much for the better.

Just as I’m about to blow in Angel’s mouth, he comes up between my legs, pushes me back slightly, leans into the fuckbench and opens his hole for me. And in one smooth motion, he takes me inside him, my fourth load of the night which has been brewing and boiling over in my engorged balls, instantly comes shooting into Angel’s wet manhole, and seven spurts of seed later, finally stops shooting in him. I collapse onto his back.

“You’re a natural at this, Randy,” Angel sighs. I’m gonna see you at every Shudder from now on, right?”

“Damn right! What a way to end the evening, Angel…to be right back at your beautiful manhole.”

“End,?” Angel asks… we ain’t done yet, stud.”

I look at him incredulously… “Angel, I’ve taken four loads and now given my fourth load which was my biggest load of the night. I feel totally spent” “Surely, I’m done for the night…right?? “

He just grins at me…”Ha Ha, Randy…didn’t I tell you about the afterparty? C’mon…”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another installment of this story courtesy of the deliciously twisted mind of Vancrawman. He really captures the spirit of the whole saga and his writing totally gets me off. Enjoy.

MAC MEN 10: WAIT, THERE'S AN AFTERPARTY?

“Angel…wait,” I say to him, still breathless from the power fuck Five-Shot Frankie threw into my hole and then the massive Load #4 my cock just injected into Angel.

‘I gotta catch my breath. This place is too fucking intense!” I sit down on a chair in the lobby, my jockstrap pushed to one side, wet with sweat, cock out, red and engorged – still dripping with load, waiting for someone to come and lap it up.

“Sure, buddy,” Angel says. He sits down next to me, his arm around my shoulders. He starts kissing my shoulders, arms, face, nipples, while his hands work their way down to my cock.

“I think you got more in here,” he says, shaking my well-used cock. “Shudder has a way of keeping you hard, keeping you refilled with cum and recharged with testosterone so we can keep on fucking. It’s not for everyone, which is why when I saw you, saw what you liked to watch on your laptop, I knew you would be a superstallion here, Randy.”

We turn to each other for a long deep kiss. I can taste all the loads he’s collected, all the holes he ate out and he can taste that on me, too. Just thinking about that sends my cock rising up again to full-mast.

Angel looks down at it and his own cock standing at attention: “See what I mean? You’re a Shudder Stud now, Randy. You can have as much raw fucking and as many loads as you can ever want. All the Shudder men are a brotherhood of sex. And there’s more to be had, so follow me upstairs.”

“Upstairs?, I gasp.” There’s an ‘upstairs’ here?” I’m looking around for a stairway or an elevator or something.

“This way,” Angel responds, taking me by the erection and pulling me with him. We round a corner and there are two doors I hadn’t noticed before – on the right is a small office area and looking through the window in the door, I see Ron smoking a cigarette and sitting at a small desk. Then I see a pair of legs from under the desk and I see he’s getting sucked off by some stud.

I look to the left and Angel opens that door and there’s a narrow stairway which we ascend. The already-dim lighting gets even dimmer as we climb. On the walls going up are photographs of all the hashmarks from previous Shudders – all the loads that have been shot in this place, into a manhole or down someone’s throat. The pictures cover the wall completely- there are thousands and thousands of hashmarks.

We get up to the next level and there’s a large open space with plywood walls constructed on two sides and in the back. Large openings are every two or three feet in the plywood on the right and they open up to a padded bench for each, and the opening have legs and holes protruding from them. There are rubber seals that keep the owner of the legs and holes hidden from view.

On the left are glory holes, all seem to have a mouth waiting on the other side of the opening. Along the back wall, the openings are high up at face level and legs and asses are sticking out of each opening.

“This is like those Czech fantasy videos,” I say to Angel who is leading me over to the glory hole area.

‘Yep, we put all this in 2 Shudders ago, it was a big hit but we can’t accommodate that many guys in here, so it’s kind of by invitation only up here,” he says, bringing me and my hardon over to a waiting mouth at a glory hole. “All the holes and mouths here are fresh  - they haven’t been down to Shudder tonight. We get them just for this little select afterparty. Here, try this mouth out, Randy”

And with that he pushes me right into the waiting mouth of what appears to be a young guy, probably around 19. I arch my back and take the blow job.

I turn to Angel but he’s gone – I see him eating out one of the face-level buttholes.

“Ok,” I say to myself, laughing, “you’re on your own here, lets see what else is here.”

I thank the mouth at the glory hole for the great BJ, and as a new mouth and gloryhole becomes available, I make sure to try them all. I tell myself “get your cock into every mouth and every hole here.”

One by one, I enter into the waiting mouths and as nice as it is, just sucking me won’t be enough, not after I’ve gotten my breed into Rafi, Kenny, Damien and Angel already.  I feel that Shudder surge through me and I need some more hole. I cross over to the fuckwall and without so much as a word, I spitlube my rod and plunge it in to whoever is in that little compartment with his cute little furry butthole poking out of the wall. I begin drilling that hole with my fucktool.

Just then, I see my high-school bud Kenny, whom I reconnected with earlier in the evening, when my cock connected with his fucktunnel, passing behind me.

“Hey, you’re still here, bud,” he says ‘Isn’t this amazing,” pointing to the array of holes and mouths waiting to be rawdogged.

“Fuck yeah,” I tell him, never stopping the pistoning in and out of this unknown boyhole in front of me, I “I can get used to this!”

“If you want to get into one of the little booths behind the wall,’ Kenny adds,” just wait ‘til one becomes available and climb in. I’d like to return the favor you gave me earlier with a nice DNA load for you.”

“Sure will, Kenny!” I call to him as he walks over to an available ass to fuck. I resume my raw assault on this sweet anonymous fucktunnel and start to feel another Shudder load brewing in me. But first I want to tap every hole in this place before my next cum, so I withdraw, give the hole a lick with my tongue tasting the mixed seed in there already.

I move on to the next, and the next, and the next one after that, and before I know it, I’ve had my rigid cock in 10 assholes and 10 mouths, this is what heaven feels like, I think to myself…All the holes have been incredible, but I think I want my next spermload to go into the original little furry boyhole I started on. But he’s currently being anally invaded by Lito Cruz. I think about Lito’s load in my guts, and I’m thinking instead maybe I want to bottom for a bit now.

The compartments become available whenever one of the guys in them taps out and goes for a break. I circle around the place for a few minutes waiting for a vacancy. Finally one appears and I beeline over to it, set myself up on the padded bench, and push myself down so my legs and hole and exposed outside the opening. I don’t have to wait 10 seconds before I feel a hard dick penetrating me. This is a big one! This dude has some prime strokes as it’s going all the way out and then all the way in. I have no idea who’s fucking me but it’s fucking fantastic. My hole is so wet from Hassan, Lito, Marcus and Frankie’s cumloads, I can feel this new cock pushing them around in there.

And with a Shudder growl, the top starts injecting his hot jizzload into my hole, I feel about 6 big spurts coating my insides, then he pulls out and I feel a tongue back there digging into my ass. Pure Bliss! Then I sense he’s got a Sharpie and is writing something on my asscheek…I can’t wait to see what it is.

No sooner does that top depart then he’s replaced by a new fuckrod pushing into me and instantly pummeling me. These tops at Shudder aren’t the kind to wait for a bottom to get used to it, they just dive in and start drilling. He doesn’t last very long, only about 12 strokes before it’s blasting seed into me. I swear I feel about 10 big spurts of hot load going in. Again, I feel him writing something, this time on my left cheek.

I’m trying to keep track now, since I could easily turn into a raging cumdump here – that last huge load makes 6 loads collected by my hole tonight. I am so turned on by this, and proud that I overcame my fears and gave in to this euphoria. I’m snapped out of my wandering mind by a new fucktool at my back door pushing his way into me. My wet hole must feel awesome to him, cuz I hear him moaning and groaning and he’s gyrating around behind me.

“Hey, Randy” he whispers, “it’s Kenny back here! Your hole is fucking amazing!” I’m gonna blast my seed in there, here it comes, my fourth load tonight but this is the best, Randy,” He’s shooting in me now, five, six, seven, eight convulsions of manseed, and bucking around like a bull, grabbing my sides and pounding himself into me.

“Fuck, man, that was incredible”, he says as he starts eating my hole. I want to exchange cumkisses with Kenny so I tell him to stay there, I get up and walk around the partition wall at the front of the room and run over to Kenny, planting my tongue into his and sharing all that semen from my hole that he felched out of me.

“That makes 7 loads I’ve taken. I’ve had more sex with more guys in this one night than I had in last 20 years,” I tell him as our cummy tongues break free.

“Yep, that’s Shudder,” Kenny remarks, “lemme taste that sweet hole again, Randy.” This reminds me that something is written on my cheeks. I ask Kenny to tell me what it says.

“On the right, it says ‘Max was here’,” he tells me. “And here it says,” pointing to the spot on my left cheek, “bred by Drew.”

“Drew?!,” I’m excitedly asking him “Did Drew Sebastian breed me?” That’s incredible! But who’s Max?

Kenny surveys the large room full of fucking and sucking barebackers, “Must’ve been Max Konnor – he’s over there,” pointing to a gorgeous ebony stud now ramming another hole through the partition. “I didn’t see him here before!”

“I got DNA tonight from Max Konnor, Drew Sebastian and Lito Cruz!,” I exclaim “what an evening.”

“Hey, you got 8 shots of my seed, too, don’t forget,” says Kenny, going in for a wet sloppy kiss.

“That was the best yet, buddy,” I say to Kenny.

Finally feeling a little wiped out, Kenny and I make our way to a huge leather rectangular cushion on which some guys are chilling and taking a breather and some guys are going at it. We lay down on it and just kiss and taste seed from each other’s holes.

Just then the middle blond from the three-way train a few hours ago sits down next to us and smiles and says “Hey, I’m Aaron.”

I reach over to his hole and add my finger to it, it’s silky and wet.

“How many you got in there tonight, Aaron,” I ask as Kenny gets up to position himself on the other side of this blond Adonis.

“No idea. I was in one of the booths and I was just taking cock after cock for about 45 minutes or so”

“One of those was mine,” I tell him, “I fucked every hole in all the booths.”

“Me too, said Kenny. I didn’t load you though, I would’ve remembered this hole.” With that, Kenny takes a deep tongue dive into the blond’s gaping passage. “I think my friend Randy here and I need to get up in there. You up for some DP?”

“Of course,” says Aaron, hoisting himself over Kenny’s reclining body and hard cock. I’ll just sink down onto you and then you,” pointing to me, “get in there from behind. I got plenty of lube in there already.”

With one motion, Kenny is fucking up into Aaron’s hole, the blond fuzz clinging to Kenny’s drill as it goes up and in him. I scramble over behind Aaron and work my cock up the hole, too. It is an amazing feeling driving in and out of this gorgeous blond boy while my fuckbud Kenny does the same from below. I know I won’t last very long, and from the look of Kenny’s gyrations, and the feel of his throbbing cock against mine, neither will he.

“Here is comes, blondie,” shouts Kenny.

“Me too,” I call out. “Load him up with me, Kenny!”

‘Oh, fuck!” Kenny starts pulsing loads of semen up into Aaron’s beautiful hole and I eject more load from my balls into it with him.

“Take those loads.” We both shout, our cocks still twitching and grinding against each other, still releasing seed. I don’t think I’ve ever had a cumshot like this in my life -- easily 10 or 11 spurts as it rubs against Kenny’s shooting fuckstick – a shoot from Kenny’s raging dick makes me shoot which makes Kenny shoot more DNA into this blond hole.  Finally we disentangle ourselves, Aaron scampers off us, thanks us for the breedings and he goes off to man one of the glory hole booths – that boy is a true cumslut!

Kenny and I collapse into each other’s arms. After a few minutes I drift off to a satisfied sleep, Kenny’s long slow breathing against me. After a few minutes, or maybe it’s been longer, I feel someone on the other side of me, and as I open my eyes, there’s Angel holding me.

“I told you you’d be perfect for Shudder, Randy,” he whispers to me, you’re one of us now – a barebacking cumdog.” I think of all the cocks and mouths and holes I’ve sampled tonight, all the manseed I’ve shot and collected, and I just whisper back to Angel, “no place I’d ever rather be than right here.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

Another installment courtesy of Vancrawman. Appreciate him picking up the story and running with it. His stuff really gets me off and hope it does you, too. 

MAC MEN 11:  BREEDING BETWEEN BASHES

That’s what hit my email inbox the day after the Shudder party wrapped up…but before that, so much else had happened….

I figured I’d be getting home late and I was right – Shudder didn’t wrap up until after 5:00am… After Kenny and I double-fucked the blond boy, I fell asleep and when I opened my eyes, Angel was in my arms. We made out a little more, and, in true Shudder brotherhood tradition, my cock sprang up to attention once again.

I had really wanted to breed that furry dark haired hole that was at the glory-hole booth when I first went upstairs to the After Party – but I got distracted by taking loads and then by the DP with Kenny and when I went to look for him, he and his tasty hole were gone.

But then I looked over Angel’s shoulder and I see that furry dark boyhole is back in the booth and available. The crowd has thinned out some by now. Angel sees me looking at the guy and laughs, tells me to go over there.

I make my way there, my fuckstick at full mast, and with one swoop into his hole, I bury the angry raw tool into the warm dark hole of this beautiful boy of around 19 or 20. Even for breeding five holes already tonight, my cock is still hard as steel, I’m just not sure I have any seed left to bestow on this boyhole…I deepen my thrusts as his hole twitches and shimmies from side to side, I’m determined to get this hole loaded up with my Load #6 of the evening. I pull my raw cock out just for a moment and it’s covered in load from this boy’s insides. Seeing all that mixed semen coating my rigid staff makes me mount up again and plunge back into the boy in one deep thrust. My mind replays all the breeding that’s gone on tonight, from my cock into all the holes and from other men’s cocks into my fucktunnel. In no time, and in true Shudder fashion, I feel the need to breed surging through me once again, my  pace quickens and I throttle in and out, thrashing and bucking like a bull and then I feel my sixth load transferring from me to the man in front of me…my heart is pounding as it pounds into him, five, six, seven, eight spurts of fresh seed. Just like Five-Shot Frankie told me, the Shudder Brotherhood replenishes a man’s balls so they can be mass inseminators. But yeah, now I am spent. I thank the boy, finger his sweet passage a bit and bring the mixed-origin jizz to my lips. This was the perfect way to end the party.

I find Angel who has just deposited another of his cumloads into the gloryhole occupant a few feet away. I see that it’s Aaron, whom Kenny and I double-fucked earlier. I love that Angel and I both got to tag a lot of the same holes tonight. We embrace and go downstairs to get dressed. As we descend the stairs, I ask Angel how much cum he’s shot tonight:

‘Seven fucking loads my friend,” he says proudly “I think cuz I knew you were here, you helped me beat my record! And I know I took at least 8 loads tonight. Another record!”

There’s only a few guys still down in the changing area. Ron comes by to announce they’re closed:

“You don’t have to go home, men, but we gotta close up here. See you all next month!”

“Randy,” Angel whispers to me, his hand casually cupping my raw cock and balls “you’ll see an invite in your email tomorrow. I hope you can make it to that party. It’s next week and something new we’re trying at a new venue. Details will be in the email.”

We share spermy kisses in the parking lot, each other’s fingers reaching behind for one last foray into our cum-soaked fucktunnels. “See you soon, buddy, and welcome to the Club,” and with that Angel is driving off.

All the drive home, as the sun was rising and the rush hour starting, with the stop and start traffic on the freeway, I kept replaying the night in my head and I never felt so alive. But I was also dog tired. As I stumbled through the lobby of my building, I see Angus, the muscle-bound Scottish stuntman for one of the TV studios in town, coming out of the elevator. He takes one look at me and gives me a “I know what you’ve been up to all night” kind of look. I get on the elevator and press for my floor.

“Looks like you had a fun night,” says this mountain of a man who has barely exchanged words with me in all the time I’ve been living in this building. “Out with the lads or up to no good with the ladies?”

“Lads,” I smile and say back at him, as the elevator door closes between us.

“Damn,” I mutter to myself,” I’ll never see him at Shudder”

I sleep heavily that morning, clear through to the afternoon. It’s almost 4:00pm when I wake up. I recall some dreams I had during my sleep, dreams about cocks and holes and breeding,…my sexy neighbor Angus is there in the dream, but off to the distance, away from any action, just watching. I wake as hard and ready to shoot as any time at Shudder last night.

Without checking my email first, I stagger out of bed. It’s 4:30pm now and I need to hit the gym. I’m there about an hour when Bryan, my fuckbud from the yoga closet sees me and we stop to talk.

“Sorry I couldn’t make Shudder last night,” Bryan says, “work went long. Did you enjoy yourself?”

I’m regaling Bryan with all the adventures from Shudder last night and he’s rubbing his crotch through his gym shorts, right there in the weight room, his tight body leaning into mine. I swear I can smell the testosterone oozing off him. My cock springs to life in my shorts, brushing up against Bryan’s hard pole tenting up in his spandex.

“Wish I had the time to hear more about it in private with you, Randy,” he says as he reluctantly backs away from me,” but I gotta go back to work now. Did you see the email from Angel about the Armband Party?”

“Armband Party?” I ask, “No, what’s that?”

Bryan just turns to walk away, laughing and tells me to check my email and it will be explained.

I reach for my phone and there’s 40 emails to go through. Some are the usual spam, plus a few work emails, but most of them are about Shudder and a few from guys from last night. As I’m thinking to myself I better set up a dedicated email address for Shudder Brotherhood stuff, I read a few of them:

From Five-Shot Frankie: “Fuck, man, it was so good to get up into that cummy hole of yours, Randy. I can’t wait to seed you again!”

From Rafi: “I took 12 loads last night, Randy, but yours was my favorite since I got your first Shudder cumload out of you. I got home at 6:00 am with my hole leaking like crazy from all those loads. Thought I’d send you a pic.” And there was Rafi’s sweet coffee-colored hole with huge amounts of load oozing out. As I look at this and zoom in a bit, my tentpole action in my gym shorts gets bigger than ever.

From Aaron: “Hey, man, you and your bud Kenny can DP me anytime, stud! My hole is still dripping from those cumloads you guys injected into it! Welcome to the brotherhood, Randy, there’s no going back now!”

Finally, I find the one forwarded from Angel and open it up. It’s from a guy named Keith and there’s a lot of introductory stuff about the rules regarding photographs (none), smoking (none) and rooms of the private house venue that are off limits, but it’s the next section that takes my hard-on in my gymshorts to another level. I hold my sweaty towel in front of me while I read – It says:

“Some of my parties will be what I call “Armband Parties,” and this will be featured in the invitation email. At arrival, everyone must choose between a yellow, green or red armband: (you may change armbands during the party)

a.     GREEN ARMBAND: TOTAL BOTTOM. When you are in the sex area and you have a green armband, any Yellow Armband (Versatile) or Red Armband (Total Top) can top you and/or breed you as he sees fit. Green Armband bottoms can also station themselves in a fixed spot while blindfolded for a true cumdump experience.

b.     YELLOW ARMBAND: VERSATILE. When you are in the Sex Area and you have a yellow armband, you may top and/or breed any other yellow armband, or any green armband as you see fit. You may also be topped and/or bred by any other yellow armband or any red armband as he sees fit.

c.     RED ARMBAND: When you are in the Sex Area and you have a red armband, you may top and breed any Green or Yellow Armband as you see fit. You may not top another red armband while you are wearing a red armband (oral or rimming OK).

d.     Respect consent and if someone doesn’t want the encounter or wants to stop the encounter, he will inform you and he will leave the sex area.

e.     All my house parties are BAREBACK only – Condoms are never permitted. If we see you using a condom, you will be asked to leave.

f.      The purpose of this party is to enjoy yourself, meet new men, have good bareback sex – and breed as much as possible. For this purpose, when you are in the Sex Area, you must be engaged in sexual activity (touching, kissing, sucking, fucking, rimming)

g.     Two oral bottoms who will “greet” every guest upon his arrival. Every guest MUST be serviced for a few minutes by at least one of the oral bottoms. Once the doors have closed to new arrivals, the oral bottoms will circulate throughout the sex area, and will be wearing Green Armbands for the entire night.

As I read this, my stiff cock is bursting out from the leg of my gymshorts and I can feel the wet pre-cum leaking out of my pisshole.

“Fuck,” I text Bryan, “this Armband Party sounds fucking amazing! U going?”

“Hell yes, I’ll be there, stud,” was his response. ‘Hey Randy, I’m meeting up with a hot Alpha man I know later tonight. You want to make it a threesome? You’ll love Eric, I guarantee. Hung like a horse and full of cum. He’ll throw a fuck into you like you won’t believe!”

“You let me know where and when and I’ll be there, Bryan,” I text back to him. “Six loads shot last night and I’m ready for some more tonight,” I think to myself. I fucking love this life!”

I rush home, shower thoroughly and fall into bed for a quick nap, then get dressed in a leather cockring and as little else as possible, and by 8:00pm, I’m back in the elevator going down when on the floor below mine, Angus boards the elevator, his muscle tank barely containing his big chest and I’m staring at his arms and how I want them to pin me down when my daydream is interrupted by his Scottish accent:

“You going out again tonight, lad? Aiming to recreate last night, are we?”

I stammer something quickly and probably incoherently. This slab of a man is making me ooze more precum in my shorts right there in front of him.

I try to put Angus out of my mind and get to my car and soon I’m on my way to swap cum with Bryan and Eric. Bryan texted me a pic of Eric’s cock – big and thick and dark – this is gonna be good.  The whole time from the gym encounter with Bryan to this moment in the car, my dick has been straining and needing attention, I hope I can hold out and not blow a load too soon with Bryan and Eric – and then I remember, I’m a Shudder Stallion now, I can cum as many loads as I want to!

Bryan left his door unlocked and when I arrive, I just walk in and I hear some noises from the bedroom. I find Eric, a beautiful beefy guy, hairy chest and dark olive skin, already mounted up from behind inside Bryan’s smooth butthole. Bryan’s on all fours and his eyes are rolling back in his head in ecstasy.  I strip off right away and dive under Bryan into a 69 position, taking his hard pole into my waiting mouth, all the while watching Eric’s thrusts of the dark shimmering fucktool and his precum dripping down on the outward motion and I position myself to catch it in my waiting  mouth.

Suddenly, Eric whips it out of Bryan’s hole and down into my mouth and throat in one smooth motion. I’m barely able to breathe as that fuckrod is pummeling my throat. And then it’s back up Bryan- throbbing in and out of his hole, back to my throat, back up Bryan’s sweet passage and on like that for 20 minutes. None of us have exchanged any words, we just dove right in to what we as men were born to do: raw fuck and breed each other.

Bryan has worked his mouth onto my cock and swallows it down whole. Already this is sensory overload. I gently ease my fucktool out of Bryan’s mouth and Eric motions for me to get up and get it into Bryan. We rearrange ourselves and Eric is now on his back with Bryan working his cock over with his mouth while I’m poised at Bryan’s fucktunnel with my raging cock of steel. I see all the precum coating Bryan’s hole and I just have to dive my tongue into there before beginning the anal assault on this boypussy. But this is more than just precum…

“I had some frozen loads saved up,” Eric explains, “a couple from me and a couple from some buddies of mine, so I pre-lubed Bryan’s sweet ass for us, Randy. Get that cock of yours in there, Randy, and then I’m gonna mount up and ride your hole with this,’ he says, shaking his thick cock at me.

That was all the invitation I needed and with one deep thrust, I was up inside Bryan’s fuck passage and pounding away. It’s even better than that hour in the yoga room with Bryan because now I can feel those cumloads that Eric inserted coating my cock and coaxing a fresh load of my seed out of it. As I’m going to town fucking Bryan, Eric edges up behind me and I feel him parting my cheeks and a tongue finding its way into my hole…The tongue fucking he’s throwing down on me is heavenly and my pace inside Bryan’s ass speeds up.

I’m starting to abandon any hope of prolonging this load that’s gonna shoot out of me soon, but just then I feel a cold, icy sensation on my hole. That fucker Eric has got more frozen manjuice, this time for my hole! I stop thrusting into Bryan and dig my cock deep in his guts and grind it slowly as the icy cylinder of cum invades my butthole. Eric’s laughing an evil laugh as it coldly goes up inside me…What a sensation as it immediately starts melting and creaming my insides with this spunk from who knows who?

“This is three of my loads frozen up there, mixed with 2 others I sucked out of some businessman cocks at a glory hole the other day,” he devilishly says. “All melting now inside your hole, you fucking cumdump slut.” His hand slaps across my cheeks.

Eric is fingering my hole as I’m leaning forward over Bryan, our tongues exploring each others mouths. Eric takes some of the melting spermloads from my hole and brings them up to Bryan and my lips and we snowball the cum back and forth to each other…I’m lost in bliss with this, my cock, still firmly buried in Bryan is surely leaking precum into his guts, and then Eric’s fat fucktool starts invading my cummy hole and he begins a brutal fuckdown on me, pinning me against Bryan, and pinning my hard dick deep inside Bryan’s guts.

“Ever since Bryan told me about flip-fucking with you at the gym, I knew I needed to get into that blond boyhole of yours, Randy. Fuck that’s a nice hole. Hope you like this, fuckboy, cuz I ain’t stopping until you’ve got my fresh manseed up in there.”

Eric is just pounding at me brutally now, I am unable to move much except upon one of his thrusts. His thick veiny arms are pinning me down, smashing me and my rigid shaft further into Bryan, over and over this goes for about 15 minutes of pure raw uninhibited mansex, frequently punctuated by slaps across my cheeks and a few “fucking cumdump!” or “take that fucking raw cock!” growls from the manbear that’s making me his property.

I sense he’s getting close as his breathing gets even heavier, I feel his thick fuckwand pushing further into me, somehow expanding even more in advance of the jizz that’s gonna come flying out of it; the purest form of mansex there can be is the transfer of cum and energy from one stud to another, and it’s happening now. He’s moaning and groaning heavily and finally shouts “Take it fucker, take that big fucking load up your hole!! Fucking bareback cumdump meant for my alpha DNA!” 

This was all I needed, and even though my body and my cock are pinned under this mountain of a man covering my ass, my cock inside Bryan begins shooting like a fire hydrant, I feel 11 spurts of seed coming forth from me, all the while Eric is still spraying his load inside me too. I have no clue how much cum Eric deposited into my ass, with the six inserted loads and the geyser of jizz that just came out of his cock…My hole is cummy and warm -- no hot, like it’s on fire, with his seed.

After a few minutes of post-cum grinding into me, making sure he’s got every drop from his dickhead into my fucktunnel, Eric pulls out with a splashy cum sound. I pull out of Bryan and collapse over to the side of the bed. Bryan is jerking his cock furiously and I lean over to get my waiting mouth in position to catch this stud’s load. Eric approaches him from the other side and we both await the eruption from Bryan’s raw, red cock and when it finally comes it hits me in the back of the throat, Bryan pulls out of my mouth and directs the next jet of his cum into Eric’s open mouth. And back and forth like that for all 8 shots of Bryan’s jizzjuice.

We all three start kissing and smashing the loads into each other’s mouths.

We’d been going at it for over an hour, all three of us shooting massive loads, and yet, in the great Shudder tradition, our cocks are all still angry and hard…I scamper over on top of Bryan and without a word, impale myself on his stiff sword and start riding it.

Bryan is in overload mode now and he is almost whimpering with delight and desire as I bounce up and down on him, my cummy hole leaking out onto him. As I hoped it would happen, I sense Eric moving behind me into a double-fuck position, he pushes me forward, being sure to keep me impaled on Bryan. I feel his hot breath and hairy chest on my back as he opens my hole up to accept the double-fuck.

Once his fat tool is up inside my hole, he and Bryan coordinate their throbbing in and out of it, the formerly-frozen stranger cum and Eric’s own seed sloshing around and coating their steel rods. My own cock is smashing against Bryan’s smooth chest, oozing precum which Bryan scoops up in his fingers and shares with me.

Eric starts growling and almost screaming he’s gonna seed my hole again, “Fuckin’ take those raw dicks!” and at that, Bryan is bucking like a bull, his cock moving up inside me, against Eric’s tool, and it begins shooting his load. Based on his convulsions, it looks and feels like 7 or 8 shots of seed. Finally it stops spurting and Eric lifts me off of Bryan and reenters me for a second brutal fuck. He doesn’t last very long this time, and almost immediately starts gyrating, roaring loudly and shooting his superior manseed into me. I count 10 jets of semen transferred from him to me.

My own cock which I’m not even touching, starts to blast cum several feet into the air, catching the headboard behind Bryan’s head and the wall behind that.

The three of us collapse in a sweaty, cummy heap. Someone’s fingering my hole, I’m not sure if it’s Bryan or Eric. I’m holding Bryan’s red raw cock and licking the head of any jizz still lingering on it. Eric is holding us both in his massive arms.

“Randy,” Bryan says, “I’d like you to meet my husband, Eric. Eric, this is Randy.” And we all laugh and fall back in the bed.

“Are you guys going to the Armband Party?,” I ask after a few minutes.

“We’ll be there,” Bryan says and with a devilish grin, says “And Eric will be wearing a green armband so his ass will be ours.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's another installment courtesy of @Vancrawman Appreciate him taking up the story. His writing always gets me off.

MAC MEN PART 13: ARMBAND OF BROTHERS part 1

It was 10 long days since my hookup with Bryan and Eric…I had a lot of work to do, as always, and my evenings were spent in the gym working out. I had some chances to play in the gym showers, just before closing time there were always some hot horny guys looking to breed and get bred, but I was resolved not to blow before the big Armband Party.

Angel and I had been texting back and forth these 10 days telling each other how great it would be, how many guys had RSVP’d, how many loads for the taking there would be. If there were a lot of Shudder guys coming to the party, I knew each guy would be good for multiple eruptions of manseed – that is the Shudder trademark and reason for existence, imprinted on every man invited to be a Shudder Stud.

Not that it was easy to hold off, every night before going to sleep, I would still replay all my exploits of the past few weeks in my head, meeting Angel, hooking up in the leather store Ron owns, fucking Bryan in the yoga closet at the gym, getting DP’d by him and his husband Eric at their house, and of course, the all-night fuckfest and sperm exchange that was my first Shudder event. My cock sprang to life every night and it was all I could do to get it to go down during these 10 days!  

And then there was my neighbor Angus who I’d see on the elevator or in the lobby, he was wearing his kilt a few times, too, but his standard outfit was a tight muscle shirt and torn jeans with it looked like nothing on underneath them.

So when the big night finally arrived, Angel and I made plans to prep at his place and go to the sex party together. As soon as I got to Angel’s, Ron greets me, naked, and with a drink in his hand and he hands me one. His other hand goes straight to my crotch and I reach out around to his perfect ass.  I strip off my clothes and we move to Angel’s couch.

Ron had cleaned up first, and we sat and talked a bit while Angel prepped. Of course, our hands start roaming over each other and we start kissing. He buries his face in my sweaty armpit and inhales deeply. Our cocks are standing straight at attention, and I have to restrain myself from spitting on my cock and plunging it up Ron’s hole. I want the party to be where I get my first manhole tonight!

Angel emerges from the shower and replaces me on the couch while I go prepare. I come out of the shower and find Angel with his tongue buried up Ron’s manhole. Before we three get too heavy here, though, we pile into Angel’s car for the drive up into the hills.

It’s a long drive up into the hills, the road curving back and forth and the view of the city off to the left, cutting through the nightfall, some last wisps of orange sunset still hanging low in the sky. Angel pulls up to what looks like a huge house and pushes the intercom at the gate.

“Password,” the voice on the speaker demands.

“Armband,” say the three of us in unison.

“Can you tell we’re more than ready for this,” Ron laughs, as the gate opens and Angel drives in. We get out of the car and admire the view for a few moments. Ron’s put on his leather chaps  - of course with nothing under them and I reach around and get my finger into his warm hole. It feels wet already. “Yeah, I prelubed myself with some frozen loads I had at home,” he says, as I bring some of the seed up to my lips. Angel goes in for a deep kiss and we share the bounty.

“C’mon studs, the party’s inside,” calls out a voice. I look over and it’s porn god Brian Bonds walking up to the house.

“Yeah man,” Angel says, “we’re coming.”

“And cumming and cumming and cumming, I add”

We approach the front door. I’m still fingering Ron while Angel on my left is working his finger into my manhole. There’s a bit of a backlog at the door as guys are admitted upon presenting their invitation. The guy at the door is 6’4” of hairy beefcake, stark naked except for boots, a Yellow Armband, a massive metal cockring around his engorged cock and balls….Looks like he’s got a double 0g PA in that big cock and I make a mental note to get his load tonight.

But right now, he’s barking orders. Pointing to his left, he directs us over to the wall of cubby holes. “Strip over there, men, and then come over here and pick an armband from the bowl.”

We find a cubbyhole, and the rest of the outer clothes come off, I’m in my leather jock, harness and cockring combo. Angel has his leather harness on over his beautiful olive-colored chest with nothing else on, and Ron has changed out of the chaps into a spandex singlet with strategic holes cut out in front and back. I kneel down to get a taste of Angel’s fat cock.

“C’mon guys,” that’s not a sex area. And you have to stop at the service desk first,” the doorkeeper barks, directing us to a couple of twinks on their knees servicing guys as they enter. Brian Bonds moves his dick from the 1st blonde twink’s mouth over to the next one’s waiting mouth.

“Mandatory stopover at the service desk, men,” Mr. Doorkeeper announces to the guys lining up at the door,” these twinks are here to warm you up, guys.” He looks over at me “Although some of you studs are already plenty hot,” and unleashes a devilish smile.

The three of us move through the twinks pretty quick…I recognize one of them from the glory holes at the last afterparty – another mental note to get into his juicy fuckchute later…

We proceed to the bowl with the armbands, and I go right for a red one. I need some hole on my cock to start, there’s a 10-day load ready to burst through my stiff dick into some tight hole. I just know it’s gonna blow pretty soon after it sinks into the first hole I find, but I’m counting on the full Shudder experience in my hard-as-nails cock blowing many loads tonight.

We’re all ready for some serious manfucking, as Ron opts for a yellow (Versatile) and Angel picks up a Green (bottom only) armband.

“I’m gonna start face down on a cushion and get all the cock,” Angel says, putting on his armband and making his way into the main room which is a sea of men. I see Brian Bonds and his yellow armband already deep fucking Rafi from the last Shudder Party, and Angel intercepts him as Brian is pulling out, leans over the back of the couch and Brian is up Angel and pounding away in no time.

I enter the scrum of hot sweaty testosterone-fueled mansex going on all around me, there’s 5 bottoms bent over on a vinyl couch, all taking dick from Yellow and Red Armband tops, and every few minutes, the tops switch to the hole to their right, with the top furthest to the right stepping out of the train. I’m gonna make this my first stop tonight - I make my way over to the leftmost hole, it’s a red ginger one…I think maybe I’ve seen this bottom at Shudder but as I’ve fucked and bred so many hot men in the last few weeks, I’m not sure. There’s one top waiting to join the bottom train ahead of me. He’s got a yellow armband on so I know I can just bend him over and enter his hole, although first I lower myself to let my tongue find his dark fucktunnel. I’m still eating his hole when the tops shift over to the right, the guy whose ass I’ve got my face buried in steps forward and with one thrust is plugging the ginger hole in front of him.

Knowing I’m next to board this fuck train of beautiful little bottoms has my cock pointing skyward and oozing precum, and I decide to thrust it up into the guy who is fucking the ginger bottom on the left of this train, when the Tops all shift over and now instead, I get a turn up ginger boy whose hole is glistening with precum and lube and probably a load or two already. I quickly mount up and plunge my raging boner up to the hilt. Damn, this is the first hole on my cock in 10 days and it feels amazing. I’m working up a nice stroke rhythm in GingerBoy’s insides, all the way in and all the way out. On one of the outbound strokes I see my cock is pouring precum which all gets shoved back in GingerBoy’s furry red fuckpassage.  GingerBoy is moaning and groaning as my rockhard mantool plummets up and down his fuckhole, and I think I’m gonna make my first bottom shoot a load right now – of course he can shoot if he wants, but I’ll just keep fucking his hole afterwards…Just then, I see Bryan from the gym scurry over and position his face on the couch in front of GingerBoy’s hard cock which is ready to burst in a hands-free eruption – he gets there just in time as GB shoots a massive stream of Ginger batter into Bryan’s open mouth, and Bryan greedily laps it up and swallows GBs cock down his throat in one thrust. Just then, the tops shift right again and a new hole is in front of me. What I can see of this dark haired guy’s face, I know I’ve seen him in some videos before. As I anally invade him, I’m trying to place his face – dark hair, beard, muscles and tattoos, it hits me as I’m fucking him – it’s porn guy Jon Shield and I get to fuck his hole!

GymBryan moves over to be in front of Jon while I’m fucking Jon’s hole…Jon’s cock has got on it the biggest heaviest-looking metal cockring I’ve ever seen, and is leaking out a stream of clear precum which Bryan wastes no time in devouring. Suddenly, Jon’s cock starts pulsing up and down and shooting ropes of thick seed like a sprinkler – GymBryan is moving back and forth to catch every shot. I don’t slow my pace in Jon’s amazing furry butthole but again the tops shift right and a new one is presenting for me.

“You’re making them all shoot, dude!” says the top to my right, as he pummels the hole he’s currently covering, “High-Five, stud!” and we clap hands and go back to destroying our respective bottoms. My fuck game is getting aggressive now with deep thrusts into this new hole. I haven’t even looked to see who I’m now fucking as I was on such a high from making two bottoms cum hands free, and that 10-day load I thought was gonna burst out my dick seems content now to just let me get into all the holes there are on this couch! I come out of my fantasy to see I’m in the fantasy as the hole I’m fucking is my Shudder pal Hassan – he put on a green armband, which is a surprise, I thought he was mostly a top. Anyway, he’s got a green armband on so his hole is mine to do with what I want and right now, what I want is to dominate it. I’m thrusting deep up his beautiful olive colored hole, his glistening skin rippling as I piston in and out of him….Hassan is face down in the couch cushions, but GymBryan, the cumslut that he is, has moved over from Jon Shield to Hassan’s rigid cock and is gulping it down in one breath, Hassan is braying and bucking under the fuckstorm I’m throwing down on him. My pole has never felt so engorged and hard like this, and at one really deep thrust, Hassan’s huge hard cock starts spraying jizz like a geyser – GymBryan is right there to swallow it all greedily, Hassan crying out in ecstasy as I continue my anal assault on his hole.

“Another one, buddy! You’re making all these bottoms cum gushers!!,” my top friend on the right yells to me, “when I switch armbands, I gotta get some of what you’re throwing down, brother!”

The tops shift to the right again. GingerBoy on the left tapped out and GymBryan bolted over to take his place. Jon Shield is still there second from the left getting railed by new tops. His gushing cumshot didn’t mean he was gonna stop taking pole from anyone and everyone – I like that in a bottom! Hassan is still there, too, and as I shift to my right to plunder the next available fuckchute, porn god Brian Bonds reappears and launches into Hassan’s hole.

“You’re the top making these bottoms shoot, right?” Bonds asks, never breaking his thrusts into Hassan.

‘Yeah, that’s crazy, cuz I thought for sure I’d be shooting myself by now, I’ve got a 10-day load in my balls,” I say back to Brian Bonds.

“Sometimes, you can need to cum so badly, it doesn’t come right away,” he says to me…”but when you do shoot, it’ll be a four-alarm moneyshot, Stud!”

I turn my attention back to the bottom I’m screwing my pole into, it’s a gorgeous blonde of about 25, he’s got a passing resemblance (from what I can see) to my Shudder pal Ron who we arrived with and must be somewhere here, fucking or getting fucked with his Yellow Armband.

I’m only up Blonde Boy’s hole for a couple of minutes when he starts shaking and swaying, moaning with every deep thrust of my powertool up his fucktunnel. GingerBoy reemerges and scoots himself down in front of the Blonde man’s cock which is getting set to blow load into Ginger’s face. Another hands-free cum shot I have triggered! Blondie’s cock keeps shooting, six, seven, eight huge spurts of manseed up into Ginger’s face and mouth, he just keeps saying “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” as his dick sprays seed into the Ginger face.

At this, Brian Bonds to my left starts unloading into Hassan, gyrating wildly as the seed transfers from his balls into Hassan’s smooth dark fuckhole. Brian eventually pulls his cummy cock out of Hassan and I lean over and inhale it in, Brian’s still raging hard shaft, his manjuice and the seed from whoever loaded up Hassan previously. I’m still up and fucking into Blondie, who taps me on the leg and says he needs a break. GingerBoy takes his position on the couch and Brian Bonds moves to fuck his hole while I now switch to the bottom on the right end of the couch.

I’m making mental notes of what’s gone down so far – I’ve only been here about 30 minutes and I’ve fucked four (now five) bottoms, including porn star Jon Shield, and have made every one of them shoot a volcano of jizz hands-free! I can get used to this!

I’m deep up the ass of the fifth bottom who is a young African American dude I haven’t seen at Shudder before. His hole is just right, just loose and sloppy enough…there’s definitely some prior cum up there, I can see it coating my shaft as I pull out and push it back in. I’m loving every minute of this perfect hole (“hey, they’ve all been perfect”, I think to myself), but still I don’t feel that familiar ache and pressure in my balls…my cumshot isn’t coming, but I’m having so much fun making these bottoms shoot, I can’t care about that now!

My bottom is getting close, and as he nears his own torrent of cum shooting out his cock, GymBryan calls over to him “ Get that cock, Benny! Randy will fuck you down like nobody’s business!” That might just be all Benny needs cuz his beautiful cock is spurting seed up in the air, I think it’s about four feet in all, clear over the back of the couch and onto a pile of guys playing on the floor cushions.

“It’s raining cum,” one of them shouts as he licks it off his leg and his buddies’ back.

I’m now five-for-five: Five bottoms fucked and five massive cum eruptions generated. And I haven’t even left the couch or cum myself!

Benny thanks me for the fuck, moving off the couch to kneel before me and slurp up my cock before standing to kiss me deeply. He moves on to a new pile of men playing in a corner, and I spy to my right a grouping with Erik (GymBryan’s husband), Marcus (from Shudder), and 3 other guys. Marcus is yellow-armbanded, and Erik, the cum machine who dominated and power-fucked me twice with GymBryan, has on a Green Armband! GymBryan taps out from the couch and he and I beeline my way over to him, this will be fun to turn the tables on this 6’3” 250-pound slab of hard manmeat!

Erik is on his back, his cock is standing straight up, as hard as steel like it always is, bound with a fat black leather cockring. In his mouth from above is Mr Doorkeeper, feeding Erik his fat cock and who at the same time has his face buried in GymBryan’s hole lapping up some of the loads Bryan’s talented mancunt has already collected. Completing the jenga pile is Marcus who is bent over receiving the fuck from GymBryan, while Marcus has in his mouth the enormous cock of porn God Champ Robinson. I hurry over to get into Erik’s fuckhole before any other Yellow or Red Armband sees it available. Without a word, I lift up Erik’s massive legs and sink my rigid rod into his hole and begin deepfucking it. Erik can’t look up to see who has just mounted him as he’s got Doorkeeper’s cock down his throat and the bear’s meaty thighs are blocking his view.

I’m going to town on this stud shoving it in and out without mercy, like we get to do with any Green Armband guy here. It’s going on like that for a few minutes, until Jon Shield wanders over, sees Erik’s fat, oozing meat flailing around with my fuckthrusts and sits right down on it. I see Jon sneak off his Yellow Armband and trade with Erik’s Green Armband and he shoots me a conspiratorial smile.

“I can’t pass this man meat up if it’s just waiting to get into a hole!” Jon says back to me…Erik, now not knowing who’s fucking him or who he’s fucking, is growling and bucking wildly. Jon turns to me and says “keep fucking him like that, Randy,” he’s gonna blow!” and with that Erik thrusts up into Jon and pulses about twelve shots of load into his hole. Now I’ve made 6 bottoms shoot their loads with me fucking them!

Jon’s already flooded hole can’t contain all the hot cum that Erik has blasted up into it, and there’s a big puddle of it from Jon’s hole covering Erik’s cock and abs. I scoop up some and feed it to Doorkeeper, who has turned around and planted his hole on Erik’s tongue. Marcus, GymBryan and Champ all come over and get some of the jizz, too, before they rearrange themselves again, Champ up inside Marcus’s hole this time with GymBryan sucking Marcus.

Naturally, Erik’s amazing cock hasn’t gone down at all…and as I see Jon easing himself off it, even after blasting 12 spurts of load, it’s even bigger and harder. I’m still thrusting in and out of Erik’s hole and now he sees it’s me powerfucking him.

“Hey, I hoped you’d get to raw me tonight, Randy,” Erik mutters, but it’s then that Jon buries his cock in Erik’s mouth and starts throatfucking him..

‘You know this dude?” Jon asks, turning back to look at me “fucking lucky guy you are knowing this mountain of a man!” Jon is now burying his dick deep down Erik’s throat while GymBryan goes to sit on his husband’s raging cock, leaning way forward in the classic “double-fuck me” pose. I leave Erik’s hole which I have been deepfucking for 15 minutes now and reposition myself to penetrate into Bryan, next to Erik’s engorged meat. I’m thinking there’s no way it’ll fit, but then I shove it in to the hilt, right up against Erik’s cummy pole, feeling some load already up in Bryan’s hole and we start pistoning in and out of him, Erik and I alternating our stroke game, creamy white loads from Bryan’s hole coating our doublefucking cocks. Champ and Marcus disentangle themselves and bring their hard cocks up to GymBryan’s waiting mouth, and to my amazement, not only does he have two cocks in his hole, now he’s got 2 huge steel rods in this mouth, too…

“A quadruple fuck” I shout out to nobody in particular. GymBryan’s cock is stretching and straining and about to spew more seed. Jon Shield sees this, removing  his cock out of Erik’s mouth, reversing direction, and sitting his cummy hole on Erik’s face. Mr. Doorkeeper moves to get some of the imminent jizzspray as well, and the first shot from Bryan hits Jon in the face and then 6 or 7 more shots of Bryan’s seed are delivered right, alternating between Jon and Doorkeeper who smash their mouths together and snowball the gift back and forth. This is too much for Erik and he bucks and gyrates and again releases his next gusher inside his husband’s guts. I can feel it against my cock and count 11 pulses of manseed. Bryan’s hole collects some of it but a lot of it oozes out -  Erik’s seed is puddled up on his abs. Champ, never missing a beat, scoops it up, loads it onto his pole, pulls Mr. Doorkeeper up to him and shoves it up the doorman’s tight hole.

That’s 7 bottoms I’ve fucked in an hour now who have cum like fountains. My elusive 10-day load still not rising within my balls, which are flushed and engorged with testosterone and cum. But I love making these bottoms shoot and while I have my Red Armband on, I’m looking for new openings.

Over to the left on yoga mats on the floor, the 25 year old blonde from the couch is getting railed by yet another porn favorite of mine, Jake Morgan, who looks about to blow another porn star load into the kid…I make my way over there, but as I do, Mr. Doorkeeper, fresh with a load of Champ Robinson spunk, corrals me and he drops to all-fours on the mat next to Blondie. I’m eating out his wet hole in no time, watching out of the side of my eye for Jake to seed this blonde boy. I mount up on Doorkeeper and go deep and long up his fuckhole. Jake and I coordinate our fucking actions and he throws his muscly arm around my shoulder, whispering “You’re the one all the bottoms are going crazy for, right? I heard about you!”

With that, Jake leans over and we deeply kiss…he’s close now to his breeding moment as he throws his head back in ecstasy and throbs what looks like 8 or 9 gushes of load up into Blondie…As he pulls out I lean over and take his cum coated cock deep in my mouth… He thanks me and goes to get some water.

Blondie, however is not satisfied, and with a gymnast’s ability, he vaults himself up over Doorkeeper’s back, his hole open and gaping with Jake’s DNA, is right in front of my face. I eat his hole for a few moments, then I position him a bit lower so he’s on top of Doorkeeper now, and their holes are as close to each other as I can get them. I pull out of Doorkeeper with a trail of oozy precum and loads from his hole and stick it right into Blondie. And back into Doorkeeper and back up to Blondie. And this goes on for about 10 minutes until Doorkeeper shouts “FUCK ME, MAN!” and starts shaking and an eruption is gonna happen soon. Jake Morgan reappears and makes his way on the mat to the prime spot to get the mountain man’s seed up his throat. With that Doorkeeper blasts 8 shots of seed which Jake greedily laps up.

This gets too much for Blondie, and for the second time tonight, he starts a massive hands-free cumshot while getting fucked by my steel-hard fucktool, right onto Doorkeeper’s back, which I lap up and smash into Jake’s mouth…

“9 cumshots from bottoms I’m fucking tonight, so far!” I say to Jake and we 4 men collapse into each other’s sweaty arms and cum coated bodies. And still no cumshot from me, after all that, but I’m loving every moment of this Armband Party…

The thought now does occur to me to take a break and come back with a Yellow armband….

TO BE CONTINUED….

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1