Breeding My Boss

My boss was a pompous egocentric prick who initiated a worthless system of unnecessary harsh discipline and penalties for minor "violations" at the plant because he got off on abusing his underlings with his power trips. He was a dandy type of dude in his early forties who had contempt for us blue-collar men. He wore a wedding ring to fool people into thinking he was a straight family man and even had posed photos of his nieces and nephews and a lady friend on his desk. He said they were his wife and kids.

Many of us were getting sick of him but with the job market the way it was even in the early 1990s we had little choice.

I was a normal masculine 25 year old man with an intact dick. I had caught the bug one night after fucking half a dozen holes and mouths.

I was talking to a poz friend I had just fucked and as we discussed our jobs he said he knew of someone who could be my boss and that the asshole was a flaming bottom when he went to a private sex club and wasnt overly cautious about whom he let fuck him, accepting that sooner or later he would get knocked-up. My friend then said he knew a buddy who worked at that sex club and that something could be arranged. He introduced me to his friend Allen and we hit it off good.

The next month of planning resulted in me getting a pass to the sex club on the night my boss would be there. I arrived early and my buddy's friend Allen said he had things set up. I was to wait in a cubicle while my boss checked in and settled in his larger private room. The asshole would then be blindfolded(he'd be told it was part of a sex scene), led to a padded sawhorse rig and strapped into place. I was then to go in, let the bitch suck my dick hard and then I would grease-up with just the minimum amount of lube needed and enter him, tear-up his ass while fucking him and pump my AIDS up his fattish ass.

I was excited and was glad I could exact revenge on behalf of my fellow workers. As planned the bastard checked in, went to his private room and stripped.

Fifteen minutes later Allen came in the room I was waiting in.

"He ready?" I asked.

"All tied up and ready for plowing stud." he replied and kissed me.

We went to the bondage room where the fucker was.

"Ok bitch, kiss this cock and suck it." Allen ordered the punk as I put my meat to his mouth.

He obligingly kissed my cockhead, opened his mouth and I fed him my cheeze-dog. He sucked it as my foreskin retracted releasing what little smegma I had under it into his mouth as it hardened in his mouth until I had a diamond-cutter and my cheeze was in the mouse's stomach.

"You hard stud?" Al asked me.

I nodded and pulled out. I stepped to the other end and took the grease Al handed me and smeared on just enough to facilitate entry so I could rip up his insides.

I then lined up my shot and lunged. He screamed as I grabbed his hips and forced my dick up his ass. Turned out he was partial to small dicks so my slightly larger than average meat stretched his hole. I hilted myself with a couple of brutal thrusts and flexed my love-muscle inside the asshole who whined and begged until Allen stuffed some dirty socks into his mouth and tied them in.

I then fucked that asshole good. I was used to looser holes being that my uncut dick was more sensitive than most cut men but under these circumstances it was a very enjoyable fuck as I managed to pump pleasure into my penis by pumping pain into him. I had as good a grip on his hips as any man could manage on a fat asshole as I made love to him. Knowing how miserable he was and that I would be infecting him with my HIV turned me on more as I pounded his ass.

I was getting close, the excitement in my loins rapidly building, my prick feeling the approach to my impending ejaculation.

A few more thrusts and my cum erupted from my pleasure-feeling penis and I started to get weak in the knees as Allen and another man supported me as I let my hips take over and pile-drive my dick in that asshole until I was spent. I held tight to the asshole's hips keeping my dick hilted as I spurted the last of my dirty load up him. A minute later I pulled halfway out and thrust again. I felt my dick shoot just a bit more dangerous spunk up the asshole and then thrust a number of times to work my HIV-carrying sperms into his anal walls.

A few minutes later I withdrew.

Allen and I stepped to the punk's face where he removed the sock gag and ordered him to suck my dick clean. The punk cussed and threatened to bite it so Allen smacked his face, saying next time it would be with his fist. The punk reluctantly sucked it clean as he cried. Allen made him kiss it after finishing sucking it clean.

That night was one of my all-time best fucks, my best feeling orgasm, even better than the night I pozzed my friend.

I felt vindicated as Allen and I walked with our arms around each others shoulders to the locker room. I got dressed and we hugged and kissed. I checked out and headed to the bus stop. I caught thr bus a few minutes later and rode the five miles to the transfer point.

I got off the bus, called Allen at the club from a payphone. He said he would then release the punk. I hung up and waited for my next bus.

The boss looked a little pissed the next morning at work and as expected took it out on us. One guy who was fed up spat in his face and quit. One of the girls in the front office also quit.

A week and a half later the boss didnt show up at work and was out for a couple of weeks, returning the worse for wear.

I told my friend who said, "Good work stud. You successfully knocked his ass up."

He was happy and sucked me off, swallowed my cum and kissed my dick.

I stayed on just to see how the boss's health declined and found a better job a few months later with better bosses. A number of years later I heard he had to sell his business at a loss and go into a hospice.

I made a date with my poz friend and fucked him. He said he liked getting fucked by me to share the joy even though I had pozzed him. Unlike my boss, my friend and I took our meds religiously. My friend and I are now in our mid forties and work in a warehouse less than a mile from our apartment. Our boss at the warehouse is a masculine bisexual who treats his employees decently and fairly.

Guest JizzDumpWI

As a rule I am opposed to stealthing. But I loved how you set it up (guy was taking all loads anyway; and was a major asshole to boot). If stealthing is ever "justifiable", this would be the sort of situation. Reminds me of some bosses I have had....

Overall story is short and hot; a nice read. I look forward to more from you!