Breeding and ATM

franzxaver

Last weekend, I had the wildest sex in my life yet with my partner Justin. We’ve been together for almost ten years now (we are both in our 30s), and usually Justin is pretty conservative sexually. We were drinking quite heavily (cocktails) during the evening, and around midnight we went to a small gay bar. At the bar, we continued with beers and danced. After a while, Justin started to get quite physical, dancing closely, French kissing, rubbing my dick through my pants, and then sticking his hands inside my pants. It wasn’t really a wild club where you could do stuff like that, so I told him he had to stop or I would have to fuck him in the toilet. He said, “Well, then you just have to do that.” We didn’t waste a second, went upstairs to the toilet and into the only toilet stall they had.

Inside, we didn’t waste any time. Of course, we didn’t bring lube, so spit would have to do. Unfortunately, both our mouths were so dry from drinking all evening that we could barely manage a few drops of spit. Justin pulled down his pants, turned around, bent over the toilet seat, lubed up my dick with a little spit, and then shoved it in. After a few strokes with a lot of friction (my cock is rather big), he loosened up enough so that I could fuck him harder. We were both pretty pissed, so after a while, I thought I’d test how far he would go. While we were fucking, I told him to get on his knees and to suck me. I must admit that I’ve had this fascination with Ass-To-Mouth (ATM) for a while, but we had only done it once before, and that was after Justin had douched his ass. This time, he hadn’t prepared. While there was no visible dirtiness, it was clear to both of us that my cock would not be really clean, either. But Justin was too drunk to care, so without hesitation, he turned around and took my cock in his mouth; right after it had been in his ass. Wow!

Justin is a really good cocksucker, so he did a great job, but then I wanted back in his ass. I fucked him again for a while, told him to suck me one more time, and then I fucked his ass again. In between, he French kissed me, and I guess I realized that he had just sucked my dirty cock. Finally, I blew my load inside his ass. I don’t remember whether he came or not, but I didn’t really care at the time. Unfortunately, there was no toilet paper in the stall, so he couldn’t really clean up his ass and I told him that he was not allowed to get rid of my cream anyway.

We went back downstairs on the dance floor and continued dancing. Justin told me that cum was dripping down his legs. I told him that under no circumstances was he to get rid of my cum until I had the chance to breed him again in the hotel room. In turn, he asked me, with a smile on his face, how I had liked the taste of his ass when I was kissing me. To be honest, I had not tasted anything (and I don’t think I would have liked it), but I thought the question was pretty nasty for a conservative guy like him. Anyway, we continued dancing and rubbing for a while before heading home to the hotel. If you guys are interested, I can post what happened there…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...

Of course, we're interested. Love atm after a guy cums in my ass, but that's why I always clean out before cruising. I Always clean his cock off after it has been in my ass.

• 2 weeks later...