Should I just Fucking Relax?

BttmChub

I'm a major cocksucker cum pig. I try to suck as many cocks as I can when I am able, but in the back of my mind I can't help feeling that it's just not good for me. I know that the chances of HIV infection are very low via oral sex, but sometimes I just can't relax and enjoy being fed cock. (I know that other STDs are spread via oral contact, but I've accepted that risk)

Should i just relax and enjoy the opportunitiesI have to oraly service dick? or should i be worried about HIV exposure? Has anyone on here become poz purely from oral?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I don't imagine you'll find peace until you get comfortable with the risk. It is lower risk. If your gums aren't bleeding, and if you didn't just brush your teeth, you improve your odds of NOT contracting HIV.

From my own POV, those other STDs are a LOT easier to catch, and lately they seem to pose a higher risk than the somewhat managable HIV. And nowadays, you can get a scrip for Truvada to help prevent infection

Should i just relax and enjoy the opportunitiesI have to oraly service dick? or should i be worried about HIV exposure? Has anyone on here become poz purely from oral?

Getting HIV from oral sex only is very, very rare. Also because the absolute numbers are so low, their statistical significance is sometimes debatable (e.g. because guys will rather admit to unsafe oral sex than unsafe anal receptive intercourse, especially those who had sex outside of a relationship). Realistically it's only possible when a number of factors are against you (e.g. open wounds or a syphillis chancre in your mouth and a top with an extremely high viral load). Other than that I (personally) wouldn't worry at all.

I mean I could also worry about getting hit by another car while driving. Possible? Yes. But not likely, so I rather enjoy driving a car.

Thanks for the replies Men. I've decided I WILL just fucking relax. I know that HIV risk is very low with oral, and I'm still neg after sucking down over 100 loads over the last 2 years. It's an acceptable risk to me, and I love sucking cock and eating sperm too much to give it up.

Being a cocksucker is an important part of my identity. I'm an oral cum dump, and to stop now would be a major denial of who and what i am.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...