Seattle CumUnion Party questions

NWUSHorny

I'm considering heading up to Seattle for the CumUnion party instead of going to the one here in Portland tomorrow.

How much actual fucking (I mean cock penetrating asshole) goes on at the CumUnion parties at Steamworks Seattle?

Does it get uninhibited enough for fucking in the public areas, dogpile orgies to develop?

So far I've only been to the CumUnion parties at HawksPDX, they started off with a lot of uninhibited fucking but each one seems to have less getting back to the Pacific NW norm. Hawks has fewer guys but more fucking on a typical night than I have ever seen on my visits to the clubs in Seattle (I've been to other parties at Steamworks). I know there will be more guys if I go to Seattle, but will my question is are they horny enough to actually fuck?

The tweakers are a problem at HawksPDX too.

Does Club Z still have signs up asking you not to do anal in the public play areas? I know you can, and I did some fucking with doors open at Club Z, but I'm an exhibitionist into groups so I prefer clubs where guys fuck in the open.

i've found that nobody is fucking around at Z....all they are doing is drugs.

Steam is your better bet for fucking. I've never seen public dogpile but there some sucking that goes on in the tv lounge and maze areas

When cumunion first came it was a big deal and lots of hot guys fucking..then it kinda tappered down so I stopped going. When last month and it was pretty decent so I'm planning on going tonight

hoping to get bred a few times with poz cum (neg here).

Can't comment about the CumUnion party at SW, but 10 days ago at SW (Thursday night) there was lots of BB fucking in the TV room...three separate bttms getting bred at the same time plus all sorts of play in the dark area/maze. I was surprized to see this. But, almost no room cruising! Strange. No open doors! I got off a few times. Happy camper here. Club Z is really "old school" and the sex was disappointing.