Last night I was feeling extra horny for cum in my ass. I came across an ad on craigslist of a young 22yo straight guy who was looking to get sucked, & fuck an ass. So I responded, after some exchanging of emails, & then texts, he comes over. He's about 5'10, stick thin, skater type, with about a dick of about 7-8inches & thick. Before he came over, I had a pricked condom prepared. I began sucking him, & lubed my self up with the saliva that accumulated in my mouth. I put the condom on him with it really tight on his head. He fucked me for about 20min, but during this time he got semi-soft a few times & I kept getting off & sucking him, with the condom on. He seemed to get the hardest when I sucked him. But the last time I turned around to suck him, he wasn't getting fully hard. So I took the condom off to suck him bare skin to bare mouth. He was standing at the edge of my bed the whole time. I had the condom in my hands, under my head while I was sucking his dick. Blocking his view of the condom in my hands. I felt around the tip of the condom for the pricks I had put it in. I pulled on the head & tore a big hole in the condom. By this time he was fully hard again. So I slipped the condom back on him, but left a little hang off the end of his dick so he wouldn't notice his head popping out of it. Then I turned back around & guided his dick back into my ass with my hand. I held his dick a little tight in order to keep the condom still while his dick slid all the way in, so his head would slide out the tip. And it did! He got to work fucking me, never pulling out all the way, then unloaded his cum in my ass. When he finished, he stood there for a minute, dick inside me, trying to catch his breath & pull him self together. So I reached my hand back & gripped onto his dick telling him to pull out. As he was pulling out I held onto the condom so it would slide off all at one time as he pulled out. I held the condom in my closed hand, & cleaned & sucks his dick some. Then he left. He seemed to still be a little young & naive, especially to gay sex. He never HAD any clue of what I did. We texted after & I asked him "Was there anything specific you liked about it?" Trying to see if he knew what I did. But all he replied with were things like he enjoyed my ass & my mouth.

The second guy I met off Grindr. He was a 29yo bear type with a 7in dick. He was a VERY cute bear! He was visiting my area, & we had chatted for a couple days before we hooked up. He arrived at my place in a business suit, because he was visiting for work. The business man type was really hot for me. I prepared another pricked condom. And I sucked him for a while, used my saliva as lube, put the condom on him tight, then he slid in. This fuck was a little longer, & even involved kissing. He was a really good kisser. While he was fucking me on my stomach, I reached back to his dick & could feel the texture difference around his head. I could feel the condom just below his head, & I felt his bare skin of his head. And this happened rather quickly. I guess I had pricked that one a few more times than the other. He told me to flip over onto my back. I guess he was close to cumming because he pulled the condom off as I turned over. But then he stopped & looked at the condom. He went into the bathroom for some light, then he came back to me on the bed. He told me "The condom broke, & probably has been broken for a while." I was just like "Oh?" with a kind of concerned/scared look on my face. Which was hard to fake because I wanted his cum so bad. Since he now realized he had been fucking me with a broken condom, & I secretly already knew. He slid his dick back into me raw & asked me where I wanted him to cum. I just replied with "Inside." He began pounding his dick as hard & deep into me as he could. Soon he shot his load & It felt like I could feel it hitting the inside of my back, if that makes any sense. His cum shot so deep! Then he bent over so kiss me some more, pulled out, cleaned up, got dressed, & left.

I did end up taking 2 more loads that night, but they were from fuck buds I already know. So I had a total of 4 loads in my ass by the end of the night. I wanted to keep them in me as long as possible. So I went to sleep & went to work today with them still in me. When I got home around 6pm, I went to use the restroom. No cum came out. I'm guessing & hoping my insides absorbed it. All these guys said they're clean, but we'll see :P

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest descartes70817

I've had a few bottoms 'trick' me into fucking them bareback, although usually after a couple of changes of position they know they didn't have to. I don't ask if I can cum inside though - I just do.