Dating and Being a Pig?

fskn

This is a very great thread.

Like someone else said, I tried the manogomy thing when I was young but it never worked out for me. I always ended up fucking around. But I wasn't ready for the Open relationship thing nor had I started bbing.

Now that I am in my 40's and have been single for over a decade, I think I could handle the open relationship and being piggy and him being piggy etc. Just finding someone that you are compatiable with in a general way let a lone in this sort of a sexual way isn't easy and depending on the area you live it can be down right impossible. But I am okay being single and honestly not having a whole lot of sex, I work I have my house to keep me busy and every now and then I get a load. Okay so I am not as big a pig as some are here but I have Great Intentions!

I honestly dont think anyone can be 100% honest and faithful to their significant other. especially if you are leaning on the pig side. Thats just my personal opinion.

I'd say that you are not in the best position to judge that. BF #1 knows BF #2 is here. They all understand and are happy with the situation. Life is complicated and we do the best we can to be happy and make others happy.

• Upvote 1

Fskn... I am in the same situation with my life. The way i have approached it is that I am a total top (okay sometimes versatile top) but I want to find a guy who is romantic and loves to cuddle and kiss and has a big heart for loving me and being loved back. But i also want a guy who is not weirded out if i want to watch another guy pound a load into his ass.

Its a very hard game to play when you have this kind of heart. When u hit guys up on bbrt wanting a date they are like "Dude, i just want a load in my hole" so ive pretty much told myself that I would date guys and say that sex is off the table until we get to know each other. Then once we have gotten to know each other then i'll let them in on my secret. If they love it, thats cool, if they hate it, oh well. Finding a pig that is willing to love is tough. But I have my whole life to find him. Doubt he is in texas unfortunately. Maybe i'll apply to be a flight attendant so i can look for him :) lol

Fskn... I am in the same situation with my life. The way i have approached it is that I am a total top (okay sometimes versatile top) but I want to find a guy who is romantic and loves to cuddle and kiss and has a big heart for loving me and being loved back. But i also want a guy who is not weirded out if i want to watch another guy pound a load into his ass.

Its a very hard game to play when you have this kind of heart. When u hit guys up on bbrt wanting a date they are like "Dude, i just want a load in my hole" so ive pretty much told myself that I would date guys and say that sex is off the table until we get to know each other. Then once we have gotten to know each other then i'll let them in on my secret. If they love it, thats cool, if they hate it, oh well. Finding a pig that is willing to love is tough. But I have my whole life to find him. Doubt he is in texas unfortunately. Maybe i'll apply to be a flight attendant so i can look for him :) lol

Man,

when i was living in Dallas, i wish i met u. U r the top that i seek. i want a guy that will take control of my hole in a way that will allow me to feel somewhat respected even though if directed, i'd take any random load. i like sex ALOT... SO if u r in DFW... i visit ALOT.

i would like to meet... we can talk over coffee... i would like to show off my oral skills and we both would enjoy it if u just stick the head into my tight, unused hole.

Love and Piggy Sex is a difficult road to walk, but it can be done. I'm doing it now... the meeting can be a challenge. I met my current bf about three years ago at a sex party he hosted, so in this case the sexual relationship started first and very openly, then we became regular fuck buds, and up until recently boyfriends in an open relationship. Our relationship is still "open," but for the month we've decided to only play together (1-1, 3way, orgy) whereas before we were both occasionally hooking-up individually.

This is just the first week of our new arrangement, and so far its been better. We both still get some variety when we have a bud or two over for playtime, but as we're together every time there's much less jealousy/ envy/ FOMO (fear of missing out) to manage. We also decided at the outset to have a chat after one month to see how it went and then determine if we want to continue with this arrangement or try something else.

• 4 years later...

If you find a potential partner, the 2 of you MUST agree upon groundrules.  To play with others as a team, separately or both.  Do either of you bring others into the bed you share?  Have no secrets as to what either of you do with others.  Above all, TRUST is the most important issue.

• 1 year later...

Ok, let me give you STORY-TIME:

I recall how it started with my 'monogamous' relationships. Really, to be honest to myself, I SETTLED several times into something conventional, to be SAFE from what's all OUT THERE. The big bad wolves, HIV, players and too much turmoil. I recall at the beginning of coming out, declining on overtures from guys that were TOO HOT, me being afraid they'd be snatched up by the competition anyway. I was more comfortable with being the ALPHA and bought into the FEAR FACTOR of potentially becoming a BOTTOM! Hell no! So I took me a cute bottom with pretty hair and a dick too small to compete against me. Hell getting fucked by Chuck's bony dick was an irritating rare event! But at least he was UNDER MY SPELL! But didn't matter how much they PREACHED monogamy, sooner or later the hypocrisy pattern showed. Them wanting to cheat with the masculine side-kick I had whom I DIDN'T screw because dummy-me was frikking faithful...

Fast forward to my present BF (hubby) whom I met when he was still a twink in college. I never dawned on me that he could be anything other than the slightly nerdy, big-dicked artist genius. That he may have possibly been KNOCKED UP (love that phrase) initiated, and POZZED during his freshman year never occurred to me. I had 'dodged the HIV-bullet' for decades since coming out... time to let my guard down. Uptight bitch that I was! That he hung with a stripper crowd in Weho should have been a clue that he wasn't innocent. But I told him I wasn't interested in him for a RELATIONSHIP. Proceeded to fuck a couple other guys right in front of him when he was at my place. But he was persistent. So he was open to the wild side...

In hindsight I can get excited over the fantasy of how he got knocked up! Yeah, making lemonade here! I imagine what hot, shaved-smooth stripper twink it might have been who pumped and pulsed a toxic load into him and on how many occasions! Hey why get uptight and upset. It's not a death sentence any more!  But within less than a year I saw the ugly side of HIV. Well I didn't know it yet but he was constantly sick.  He was eventually diagnosed with stage IV-Leukemia so that wasn't fun. Oh yeah and the tests came back: he was poz and the doctor used the A-word. It deeply upset my man! Had he known sooner about his status, all that misery could have been avoided.

Yeah so now what players? What do you do with a sickly BF? Leave him like those fake Christian politicians do with callous abandon when their trophy-wives get sick? Hey I didn't sign up to be Mother Theresa! Well I stuck with him. But with him blowing up like a balloon from steroids and all the 'procedures' sex was the LAST THING on my mind. So please understand why I'm of the school that DOESN'T FEAR HIV and VD but also doesn't neglect it! So purposely wallowing in untreated VD is not my idea of a good time.

Well in the years since he went into remission, I neglected my man. He would later confide he felt undesirable and needed validation. Which is why he went on grindr and scruff and boy I caught him and his racy dialogues as he was passed out from red wine on the couch and the booty-call hits kept coming: "You into bareback? I want to breed you balls-deep!" that sort of thing.

He missed me having a fit as a result, fury over betrayal and disrespecting my loyalty. I calmed down, in less than 15 minutes and promptly hashed out a peace settlement as he was still asleep! I made him a NEW DEAL. I spelled out the conditions! Told him 99% of all guys would kick you out! But lucky for you I have a very kinky side, one that can go both ways! I made him install the apps like grindr and scruff on my phone and joined bbrt and this site.... I told him FROM NOW ON... all sex is sport! No jealousies and acting pissy! Watch and endure! You have license to bang all you want, as do I! And another thing: from now on we join the wild crowd, those who do EXCLUSIVELY BAREBACK! He it has worked like a charm. (footnote: in a dead city like Memphis those LICENSES for the most part gather dust... with a few fuck-weekends in between. I am however the bigger slut! Took dick yesterday and intend to get more today while my man is at work!

OPPOSITE OF THAT PRAGMATIC ARRANGEMENT: I see other guys 'getting married' proudly posing like angels on Facebook. And I know one, if not both, were notorious sluts just a few years ago, hitting the hardcore scene. And there they are, reborn virgins, all pretty in tux and shaggy hair, California sunny-boy-style in some fabulous locale boasting! HA!  I hope they know what they get themselves into. Hey most of them are randy like feral alley-cats and TWO SLUTS in one hypocritical, scripted marriage spells disaster... YUP! I was right! I saw a few of those heavily-scripted, 'happily-ever-after' fairy tales blowing up with ugly drama on Facebook... dummies imitating their straight parents where one has a mistress and the other is probably fucking the pool-boy.  HYPOCRISY! I suggest a PRENUPTIAL. Not about money, well that is your choice, but about SEX!

My man every OTHER day might ask me when he comes home: "Any dick today?" And according to what played out I deliver the score.  Typicaly nothing, sometimes though I boast and brag! I HAD THREE GUYS! "Whoa my man the stud!" He loves it! We compare, look at the pics. Speaking of pics: I love to take pics of my man taking RAW dick from some other dude! We BOTH have embraced the concept! Really the best of both worlds! Having your cock and eating it too!

• Upvote 2

RawSatyr,

You have an enviable, open bareback relationship with no jealousy or envy or even resentment! WOW! I'm glad you guy worked it by talking. I'd love a younger bb hubby-boyfriend! I haven't given any thought to sex, not necessarily money, being part of a pre-nup. It makes good sense to me. OINK!

• Upvote 1