A question for the tops... and bottoms too.

RawDK

Which do you prefer? A bottom with a hairless/shaved ass or do you like it hairy? And why is it important for you?

Personally i prefer shaved for much better feeling... also i thinks it looks so much hotter when taking pics while fucking. :2thumbs:

Maybe you have some tips for bottoms who don't know the best way to shave in that region...

Let me know what you guys think!

• Administrators

My favorites...

1. Naturally smooth
  2. Naturally just a little hair
  3. Trimmed (e.g. with a beard trimmer)
  4. Hairy
  5. Shaved

#1 I LOVE. #2 & 3 I like. #4 (hairy) I'm fine with (it can be hard to keep hairy clean). But #5 (shaved) I sorta hate. Stubble is pretty awful.

So my recommendation is never shave. Just use something like a beard trimmer to trim the hairs shorter if you want a cleaner look.

If you absolutely must shave any part of your body other than your beard, use what's called a "safety razor" - they're what hospitals use and you do not use shaving cream with them. They make it impossible to nick yourself.

Smooth is ok, so long as its not shaved!

I don't think men should shave any part of their body. Trimming is ok to keep things tidy but I like my men to be men. Men should have hair.

I love rimming a hairy hole and then fucking it, seeing the hair matt together with the lube or cum while I'm sliding my hairy cock and balls in and out. Then I go back to rim again.

I don't agree that a hairy hole is hard to keep clean. My hole is spotless and I'm damn hairy back there. If you have a hairy hole, use a bidet or a flannel to clean properly after a shit/douche!

That's my 2 pence worth.

I prefer hairless asses, whether naturally smooth or shaved. The main reason I prefer them like that is because I am very sensitive to smells, and a hairy ass, if not out of the shower is kinda smelly, also, I love to rim hot asses, and rimming a hairy ass is nasty.

My ass area is hairy, I continually shave it for the same reason. Shaving that area is very tricky, many times I end up with red pimples which don't look appealing to tops, so I have to only top until they fade.

Had a fisting bud who like things shaved hairless-- esp around the ass- 1st session with him he ripped ass hairs out of my ass with his teeth as he ate me out for 2 hours. Next visit, he used a beard trimmer and buzzed my ass while he had a fist in it, then he used some sort of a buffing pad and rubbed any loose hairs off- made for a very soft and smooth feel. He has moved, and my ass is back to its normal hairy self-- and of course ; the occasional ingrown ass hair

Guest Bunburryist

Personally prefer hairy, the texture, odour, the look, all appeal, Men in general are hairy. When bottoming I shaved a few times, felt amazing from that side, but got regular sweat rashes, not with the hair, The only thing I love more tha a hairy arse, is ginger version, red pubes, pale skin, and pink pucker right in the centre :drool: